Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Man Beats Up His Dead Neighbour's Corpse After Discovering... - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beats Up His Dead Neighbour's Corpse After Discovering... (2158 Views)

Man Poses With Don Wanny's Corpse After Being Killed By Soldiers. Photos / Indian Woman Kills Her Husband, Puts His Dead Body In A Suitcase (Photos, Video) / Man Sleeps With Girlfriend’s Corpse After Killing Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Beats Up His Dead Neighbour's Corpse After Discovering... by Kowor(f): 10:54am On Feb 21, 2017
An angry man left a group of mourners in shock after he pounced on his neighbor's corpse, giving it serious beatings, after finding out he had slept with his wife.
According to reports, a Zimbabwean man identified as Tineyi Moyo, beat up the corpse of Learnmore Dube, who he claims had an affair with his wife before his death.
An angry Moyo was said to have stormed Dube's home while his funeral was in progress, then
proceeded to beat his corpse up for sleeping with his wife Selina Nyoka. He had reportedly noticed his wife's anguish over Dube's death, and after questioning her, discovered that she had been carrying on a secret affair with the deceased.
According to Chief Chireya of the Magamba village, Moyo decided to get his 'revenge' even in death, and when summoned to his presence to defend his actions, he said:
“ I was angry after discovering that he was sleeping with my wife. What made me angrier is that the truth came out when he was dead meaning I couldn’t confront him. Therefore, I decided to beat him and honestly I felt better after beating him.”
Here's what happened according to a source:
“ He came to the funeral wake and started insulting everyone who was there and demanded to see Dube’s corpse. He said his wife had confessed to having an illicit affair with Dube .”
Moyo was released and asked to give three cows to the deceased's family as fine for disrespecting them.

Re: Man Beats Up His Dead Neighbour's Corpse After Discovering... by Behira(f): 11:00am On Feb 21, 2017
chai e pain the man, i can imagine cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Up His Dead Neighbour's Corpse After Discovering... by matrix199(m): 11:48am On Feb 21, 2017
Weird
Re: Man Beats Up His Dead Neighbour's Corpse After Discovering... by bitcoininvesto(m): 12:00pm On Feb 21, 2017
grin grin grin
Double wahala for deady body
In Fela's voice

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Up His Dead Neighbour's Corpse After Discovering... by davidif: 3:20am On Aug 08, 2017
matrix199:
Weird

It's Africa what did you expect?
Re: Man Beats Up His Dead Neighbour's Corpse After Discovering... by Etizz: 6:41am On Aug 08, 2017
davidif:

It's Africa what did you expect?

seriously, the worse happens overseas....
Re: Man Beats Up His Dead Neighbour's Corpse After Discovering... by bunmiannie(f): 9:43am On Aug 08, 2017
this one na serious matter ooooo....am sure his soul will be filled up with guilty
Re: Man Beats Up His Dead Neighbour's Corpse After Discovering... by Hassanjr(m): 10:32am On Aug 08, 2017
hahaha
Re: Man Beats Up His Dead Neighbour's Corpse After Discovering... by Ehinmola(m): 2:43pm On Aug 08, 2017
The man noticed the woman's anguish? Yes because that was the man digging to the depth where the honey put was hidden. Madam sorry you hear? RIP to the dead
Re: Man Beats Up His Dead Neighbour's Corpse After Discovering... by SjMbula(m): 5:13pm On Aug 05, 2019
[color=#990000][/color]only in Zimbabwe
Re: Man Beats Up His Dead Neighbour's Corpse After Discovering... by SjMbula(m): 5:19pm On Aug 05, 2019
[color=#99[c[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]olor=#990000][/color]0000][/color]only in Zimbabwe
Re: Man Beats Up His Dead Neighbour's Corpse After Discovering... by mclorenzo(m): 5:58pm On Aug 05, 2019
He said he felt better after beating the corpse grin, wonders.

(1) (Reply)

Wanted Cult Leaders, Spartacus, Akintayo Arrested By Police / See Pictures Of The Sacrifice Offered To Coronavirus / Surviving Cultism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.