Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,857 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

Writing About Nigerian Pidgin English In English Language And Literature. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Writing About Nigerian Pidgin English In English Language And Literature. (425 Views)

Chimamanda Adichie Speaks Pidgin English, Reveals What Feminism Means To Her / Sex Na Food (Pidgin Comedy Edition) Story Of A Rugged Guy By Youngzubi / What is the difference between English literature and literature in English (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Writing About Nigerian Pidgin English In English Language And Literature. by Damyjohn(m): 11:25am On Feb 21, 2017
Hey guys, im writing a project in English l&l about Nigerian pidgin English which should be about 3000 to 4000 words. It has to be analytical(English l&L)
I dont really know what to write about Nigerian pidgin that i can analyse.
My plan was to write about Nigerian pidgin poem and compare it to English poems but there are small amount of pidgin English poem online relatively to that of English. I was also planing to write about the development of pidgin English but my teacher said i have to make it analytical.
if you have any suggestion on what areas i should touch upon that would be analytical, that will be great.
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

What Mods Should Do In The Literature Section / . / The Steel Jacketed Messenger Of Death.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.