Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Ex Big Brother Housemate, Gifty Apologises To Falz And Banky W - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ex Big Brother Housemate, Gifty Apologises To Falz And Banky W (390 Views)

Ex Bbnaija Housemate, Gifty Slams Big Brother Naija Organizers / Tuface And Banky W Laugh Over Hilarious Meme Featuring Him, Kanu And Okocha / Ex- Big Brother Naija Housemate, Gifty Shares Nude Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ex Big Brother Housemate, Gifty Apologises To Falz And Banky W by tkgz(m): 12:10pm On Feb 21, 2017
Ex Big Brother housemate, Gifty apologises to Falz and Banky W
Former Big Brother Naija housemate, Gifty who was evicted on Sunday has now apologised to Falz and Banky W for her comments about not knowing both celebs when they came visiting the house. In a lengthy post on Instagram, Gifty wrote,
DOWNLOAD VIDEO
‘Good evening everyone. First of all I was misunderstood when I said I don’t know Banky, actually what I meant was, “I’ve never met him in person”.
‘Banky is an amazing singer no doubt. And right now i want to use this platform to apologize for all the wrong words I said about him. It’s just a game, we say/do things for specific reasons plus I was emotionally unstable cos I was up for possible eviction. So to all Banky fans and everyone please forgive me, Banky I love your music and you are a talented cute guy! #blessed’.

- See more at: http://www.mkgist.info/ex-big-brother-housemate-gifty-apologises-falz-banky-w/

Re: Ex Big Brother Housemate, Gifty Apologises To Falz And Banky W by Agadinho(m): 12:12pm On Feb 21, 2017
Nice one, gifty!
You'e human.
BBN is a game, no need hauling insults on her for whatever mistake was done knowingly or unknowingly.
Life goes on.

(1) (Reply)

2face Idibia Vibing His Audience At "2baba Foundation" Onenigeria(pics,video) / Kim Kardashian Recounts Horrific Ordeal In Paris - Reality Star / See Nigeria Amount Of $5,500 Justin Bieber Paid Makepeace Island For One Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.