Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,693 members, 7,955,622 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:04 AM

(attention Seeker) Sauce Kid Disses Modenine On Twitter - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / (attention Seeker) Sauce Kid Disses Modenine On Twitter (6987 Views)

Sauce Kid - "under G" (Produced by Don Jazzy) *new Joint * / Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! / Gbasibe- Sauce Kid Ft/ Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (attention Seeker) Sauce Kid Disses Modenine On Twitter by khanye(m): 3:32pm On Dec 16, 2009
tosinaded@:

@khanye
ure known here on nairaland never to have a mind of your own, always joining the bandwagon grin
get hold of urself dude, be real and stop being a fake a$$ follow follow all cos u on the net!!!!

Sauce kid is a failure, take it or leave it
i wonder why he's wasting his time online on twitter,facebook and some other blog site
why is it hard for him to release a 21 track album?
SAUCE is a hip-hop WannaBE!
Re: (attention Seeker) Sauce Kid Disses Modenine On Twitter by A40(m): 3:39pm On Dec 16, 2009
I was in ma 2nd year in Uni when Mr Sauce said he would drop his album! I don finish school and we still dey wait for African American. Do you guys realize Obasanjo was still president when this nigga came out?

@Aldon
If it would take him 3 years to come out with a song bigger than Samboribobo then he should switch to a 9-5 job, rap is not by force
Re: (attention Seeker) Sauce Kid Disses Modenine On Twitter by bjmighty(m): 6:48pm On Dec 16, 2009
I think i understand sauce kid and what he is going tru. His fear is releasing a wack album but i think its obvious that the album has died a pre-release death because all the singles rolled out so far has refused to trip listeners. Sauce kid is a Rap wannabee. He got swagga that i accept but is swagga rap pr hiphop? Like i said b4, suace should switch and for a juju/highlife band with rug heady father. Hheheheej
Re: (attention Seeker) Sauce Kid Disses Modenine On Twitter by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 16, 2009
again, sauce is a waste of time.SO all wat dis guy does is to start reading our post on NL to set his nxt move.i mean,judjging from wat the tweets says.I conclude,dude is jobless,
Re: (attention Seeker) Sauce Kid Disses Modenine On Twitter by MrCrackles(m): 8:31pm On Dec 16, 2009
A-40:

I was in ma 2nd year in Uni when Mr Sauce said he would drop his album! I don finish school and we still dey wait for African American. Do you guys realize Obasanjo was still president when this nigga came out?

@Aldon
If it would take him 3 years to come out with a song bigger than Samboribobo then he should switch to a 9-5 job, rap is not by force
GBAM!!!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: (attention Seeker) Sauce Kid Disses Modenine On Twitter by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 16, 2009
So after all the bilge. . . .
Sauce Kid is yet to release an album??

Dude is a joke
Re: (attention Seeker) Sauce Kid Disses Modenine On Twitter by aldon: 12:38am On Dec 17, 2009
And d job of n/l posters,is 2 end a rapper's career b4 it even starts,abi?
Re: (attention Seeker) Sauce Kid Disses Modenine On Twitter by bjmighty(m): 2:18am On Dec 17, 2009
A-40:

@Aldon

HEHEHEHEHEH grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: (attention Seeker) Sauce Kid Disses Modenine On Twitter by dejiariyo: 3:38pm On Dec 17, 2009
A-40:

@Aldon

grin grin grin
Re: (attention Seeker) Sauce Kid Disses Modenine On Twitter by bjmighty(m): 5:38pm On Dec 17, 2009
A-40:

@Aldon

Sauce kid is a lil sucking Kid!!
Re: (attention Seeker) Sauce Kid Disses Modenine On Twitter by aldon: 11:22pm On Dec 17, 2009
, and itz an obvious funny fact dat when this saucekid's long awaited album drops, it will outsell all mode's albums & mixtapes till date nd u guyz wil surely blame it on underground.grin grin
Re: (attention Seeker) Sauce Kid Disses Modenine On Twitter by A40(m): 1:10am On Dec 18, 2009
With songs like Monkey Banana and Na me be fine boy? Not gonna happen!

His biggest song was a sample and he's not dropped anything that has made noise since ok a few guest appearances here and there and that says a lot. He is not wack but uber-overrated and i maintain that beef with bigger artistes is the only way he can maintain his buzz cos whether you like it or yes Mode is a bigger artiste and a Terabyte of twitter msgs won't change that
Re: (attention Seeker) Sauce Kid Disses Modenine On Twitter by kaypumpin2(m): 1:23am On Dec 18, 2009
Re: (attention Seeker) Sauce Kid Disses Modenine On Twitter by bjmighty(m): 2:28am On Dec 18, 2009
A-40:

With songs like Monkey Banana and Na me be fine boy? Not gonna happen!

His biggest song was a sample and he's not dropped anything that has made noise since ok a few guest appearances here and there and that says a lot. He is not wack but uber-overrated and i maintain that beef with bigger artistes is the only way he can maintain his buzz cos whether you like it or yes Mode is a bigger artiste and a Terabyte of twitter msgs won't change that

TALK!!
Re: (attention Seeker) Sauce Kid Disses Modenine On Twitter by tosinaded(m): 8:53am On Dec 18, 2009
aldon:

, and itz an obvious funny fact dat when this saucekid's long awaited album drops, it will outsell all mode's albums & mixtapes till date nd u guyz wil surely blame it on underground.grin grin

cos they will even end up buying it themselves grin grin
Re: (attention Seeker) Sauce Kid Disses Modenine On Twitter by allboyz(m): 2:32pm On Dec 18, 2009
M9 rules!
Re: (attention Seeker) Sauce Kid Disses Modenine On Twitter by chrisical(m): 10:05pm On Dec 18, 2009
Rules where?
Re: (attention Seeker) Sauce Kid Disses Modenine On Twitter by javalove(m): 9:13am On Dec 19, 2009
haters. . .!!!!

Hope u r all prepared to recieve THE DAVINCI MODE nest year!!!!
Re: (attention Seeker) Sauce Kid Disses Modenine On Twitter by Genuflect(m): 9:54am On Dec 19, 2009
^^^Nice title. Hope the album make sense sha
Re: (attention Seeker) Sauce Kid Disses Modenine On Twitter by bjmighty(m): 12:36pm On Dec 19, 2009
RECAP FROM SAUCE KID INTERVIEW

Yeepa!: Whom in the Nigerian Hiphop scene do you consider a threat lyrically?
Sauce KiD: Lyrically watch out for Ghetto P. He’s nuts. I don’t need to tell you to watch out for me, just listen. Watch out for Teeto. He’s nuts. I’ve known Ghetto P and Teeto for the past 14 years maybe, and the funny thing is we never used to rap. That’s scary. U no Gree?

OMG! Sauce gatto be kiddin me. Which Ghetto P? The same Ghetto P that dedicated "Big baby" diss track to Mode and mode crushed him with just 2 lines? (How can i be mad when u callin me big baby/ when am on your moms bosom tell the naughty woman call me baby) Well, if Sauce dey bEri for Ghetto P then it means Sauce is simply an empty barrel. Like i said in one thread, Sauce could be a better singer if he hooks up with Rugged and his Mentor Ghetto P, they should form a Juju/Highlife band.

On a more serious note, there is nothing special or buzzing about this sauce kid. He is just the normal Rapper like any rapper in Naija. I noticed the noise surrounding him on NL always emanate from some "die hard OGBA fan" who believes he is their rap jesus. Now check it!

1. Sauce Kid cannot boast of an album
2. He cannot boast of a recognizable award
3. He has never performed at Star Mega Jam or ThisDay music festival which are the Biggest musical concerts in Nigeria
4. None of his work has ever hit the Number 1 spot on any Chart
5. He does not have any Product endorsement.

The above are some of the topmost criteria used in rating an artiste and sauce kid is no where near these criterias.
Mode9 can boast of albums
He has clinched several awards locally and internationally
He has performed at Star Mega Jam, ThisDay festival, and even international awards, i remember he performed when he clinched 3 awards at Channel O music award. The other day he was kicking it LIVE with Nas on same stage, same time.
He has reached Number 1 spot on Music and Video charts. To cap it all, he is the only Rapper that has got a major product endorsement. That Glo advert is ill!!!!
He is not just a rapper going about claiming some fake Swagga. He is true to the game and himself, no wonder Legendary Lagbaja invited him for a collabo. Mode9's rap cuts across every topic of Life; Politics, Life, Game, Sport, humor, fight, religion e.t.c

I think Sauce is a good rapper but i mulish the over-hyping and overrating his OGBA fans give him without letting him prove his realness. To me Sauce Kid is a rapper in his Category but not near where Mode is. If you think Sauce is better than mode please put aside sentiment and give your reason in a simple clear term like i just did.

Pls, am not giving any pu**y the license to call me any ill names. What i have written here is for Matured men and the matured mind, so no beefing. Just confront what i have said and prove me wrong that Sauce is better than Mode.

To cap it all, "Dis Baba Dat Baba/U not a baba/ You gat intellect myopia/ so when i dizz a baba/ its not Ethiopia" Please, give me just one punchline from Sauce kid that can match up to this.

Holla

Am gonn paste this on other threads about Sauce kid because i need someone to convince me.
Re: (attention Seeker) Sauce Kid Disses Modenine On Twitter by tosinaded(m): 12:58pm On Dec 19, 2009
bjmighty:

RECAP FROM SAUCE KID INTERVIEW

Yeepa!: Whom in the Nigerian Hiphop scene do you consider a threat lyrically?
Sauce KiD: Lyrically watch out for Ghetto P. He’s nuts. I don’t need to tell you to watch out for me, just listen. Watch out for Teeto. He’s nuts. I’ve known Ghetto P and Teeto for the past 14 years maybe, and the funny thing is we never used to rap. That’s scary. U no Gree?

OMG! Sauce gatto be kiddin me. Which Ghetto P? The same Ghetto P that dedicated "Big baby" diss track to Mode and mode crushed him with just 2 lines? (How can i be mad when u callin me big baby/ when am on your moms bosom tell the naughty woman call me baby) Well, if Sauce dey bEri for Ghetto P then it means Sauce is simply an empty barrel. Like i said in one thread, Sauce could be a better singer if he hooks up with Rugged and his Mentor Ghetto P, they should form a Juju/Highlife band.

On a more serious note, there is nothing special or buzzing about this sauce kid. He is just the normal Rapper like any rapper in Naija. I noticed the noise surrounding him on NL always emanate from some "die hard OGBA fan" who believes he is their rap jesus. Now check it!

1. Sauce Kid cannot boast of an album
2. He cannot boast of a recognizable award
3. He has never performed at Star Mega Jam or ThisDay music festival which are the Biggest musical concerts in Nigeria
4. None of his work has ever hit the Number 1 spot on any Chart
5. He does not have any Product endorsement.

The above are some of the topmost criteria used in rating an artiste and sauce kid is no where near these criterias.
Mode9 can boast of albums
He has clinched several awards locally and internationally
He has performed at Star Mega Jam, ThisDay festival, and even international awards, i remember he performed when he clinched 3 awards at Channel O music award. The other day he was kicking it LIVE with Nas on same stage, same time.
He has reached Number 1 spot on Music and Video charts. To cap it all, he is the only Rapper that has got a major product endorsement. That Glo advert is ill!!!!
He is not just a rapper going about claiming some fake Swagga. He is true to the game and himself, no wonder Legendary Lagbaja invited him for a collabo. Mode9's rap cuts across every topic of Life; Politics, Life, Game, Sport, humor, fight, religion e.t.c

I think Sauce is a good rapper but i mulish the over-hyping and overrating his OGBA fans give him without letting him prove his realness. To me Sauce Kid is a rapper in his Category but not near where Mode is. If you think Sauce is better than mode please put aside sentiment and give your reason in a simple clear term like i just did.

Pls, am not giving any pu**y the license to call me any ill names. What i have written here is for Matured men and the matured mind, so no beefing. Just confront what i have said and prove me wrong that Sauce is better than Mode.

To cap it all, "Dis Baba Dat Baba/U not a baba/ You gat intellect myopia/ so when i dizz a baba/ its not Ethiopia" Please, give me just one punchline from Sauce kid that can match up to this.

Holla

Am gonn paste this on other threads about Sauce kid because i need someone to convince me.

am wondering how all this changes the fact that mode9's freestyle was below par undecided
Re: (attention Seeker) Sauce Kid Disses Modenine On Twitter by tosinaded(m): 1:50pm On Dec 19, 2009
[flash=425,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJk_3UnIesE&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type=[/flash]

@bj

thats a freestyle ok, thats how it should look!!!!
Re: (attention Seeker) Sauce Kid Disses Modenine On Twitter by javalove(m): 2:11pm On Dec 19, 2009
@bjmighty

I see u, ! So on point. . .!

@tosin

u are shameless!!!!!!!!!!!!! thank God for ghetto P on that freestyle. . .Saucekid was straight up wack and boring!!!!! Ghetto P's flows brought life to the freestyle!!! I wont dispute the fact that Ghetto P has very very good flows but Sauce was just his usual self. WACKITI WACK!!!!
Re: (attention Seeker) Sauce Kid Disses Modenine On Twitter by tosinaded(m): 2:16pm On Dec 19, 2009
javalove:

@bjmighty

I see u, ! So on point. . .!

@tosin

u are shameless!!!!!!!!!!!!! thank God for ghetto P on that freestyle. . .Saucekid was straight up wack and boring!!!!! Ghetto P's flows brought life to the freestyle!!! I wont dispute the fact that Ghetto P has very very good flows but Sauce was just his usual self. WACKITI WACK!!!!

lmao, u'll support the devil himself to go against saucekid grin
Re: (attention Seeker) Sauce Kid Disses Modenine On Twitter by Genuflect(m): 2:32pm On Dec 19, 2009
Ghetto P is def better than Sauce. I don't even care make Sauce just drop the album
Re: (attention Seeker) Sauce Kid Disses Modenine On Twitter by javalove(m): 2:44pm On Dec 19, 2009
Abi ooo. . .if he cud freestyle, why did he bring ghetto P along? I tell u GP is hanging out with the wrong guy. . .cos the person wey he dey bank on to blow no even get fuse. . .
Re: (attention Seeker) Sauce Kid Disses Modenine On Twitter by dammiecool(m): 4:43pm On Dec 19, 2009
javalove:

Abi ooo. . .if he cud freestyle, why did he bring ghetto P along? I tell u GP is hanging out with the wrong guy. . .cos the person wey he dey bank on to blow no even get fuse. . .

see mumu grin

people wey dey hang with mode don blow abi

remeber say their ass still dey broke grin grin grin
Re: (attention Seeker) Sauce Kid Disses Modenine On Twitter by statik(m): 2:59am On Jan 24, 2010
Dx kid's soul is begining to rest witout peace!!
U can emergin da side attraction!!
He jxt dissed his future and has planned to wrestle his god
god damn it,there are several ways of gettin popular,who knows, ?
He'll be popular servin modenine as House keeper
or servin Cassidy as his pet keeper,I think he'l be mo' popular,
His moneylong realy took him so long,and b4 U know it,it was trash again,
2 drop another one, mayne,his family members must go fasting nd prayin
Da niggy is WACK,nd there's nuffin to say about it, !!!!
one Alahaji needs sumbody dat'll be keepin his cattle,
y'all help me contact Course kid,lets giv him a helpin hand,
I pity him a lot sad cry
Re: (attention Seeker) Sauce Kid Disses Modenine On Twitter by bjmighty(m): 5:05am On Jan 24, 2010
statik:

Dx kid's soul is begining to rest witout peace!!
U can emergin da side attraction!!
He jxt dissed his future and has planned to wrestle his god
god damn it,there are several ways of gettin popular,who knows, ?
He'll be popular servin modenine as House keeper
or servin Cassidy as his pet keeper,I think he'l be mo' popular,
His moneylong realy took him so long,and b4 U know it,it was trash again,
2 drop another one, mayne,his family members must go fasting nd prayin
Da niggy is WACK,nd there's nuffin to say about it, !!!!
one Alahaji needs sumbody dat'll be keepin his cattle,
y'all help me contact Course kid,lets giv him a helpin hand,
I pity him a lot sad cry

Kaikaikaikaikaikaikaikaikai!!! Shey, you and suck kid be neighbor ni?
Re: (attention Seeker) Sauce Kid Disses Modenine On Twitter by aldon: 11:26am On Jan 24, 2010
All these yapping does nt change d fact dat mode9's freestyle was wack nd has dissapointed his real hiphop heads.saucekid aka sinzu is sure mo relevant than mode9 now.checkout the finest(wan beri).saucekid,real talk!!
Re: (attention Seeker) Sauce Kid Disses Modenine On Twitter by bjmighty(m): 2:33am On Jan 25, 2010
aldon:

All these yapping does nt change d fact dat mode9's freestyle was wack nd has dissapointed his real hiphop heads.saucekid aka sinzu is sure mo relevant than mode9 now.checkout the finest(wan beri).saucekid,real talk!!

Na me be fine boi! Na me be fine boi!! Na me be fine boi!!! Na me be fine boi!!!! Na me be fine boi!!!!! Suck kid need help!!!! Heheheheh grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: (attention Seeker) Sauce Kid Disses Modenine On Twitter by Mobinga: 10:24pm On May 31, 2010
Sauce is a slowpoke.
A big fat retarded slowpoke.
Yeah, I said it. Bite me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FROM UGANDA : Rema - Deep In Love ( Sweeeet Music!!! ) / Pls,wat's D Name Of D Congolese Artiste Dat Sang D Alhaji Song?someone Pls Help. / DOWNLOAD MP3: Timaya - Born To Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.