Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,345 members, 7,957,918 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:30 AM

Tithes Is Overrated - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tithes Is Overrated (355 Views)

When You Pay Tithes, Is It Unto God Or To Pastors? / "I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts / “Every Pastor Who Collects Tithes Is A Thief” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tithes Is Overrated by onyeezeigbo: 2:37pm On Feb 21, 2017
So because you didn't pay your tithes in church God won't bless you again,,

I'm not saying paying tithes is bad as a Christian but rather it should be on your personal choice or interest.

if you ask me,I will say there are many ways to give back to God,go to the orphanage and hospitals and stop sending those money to greedy pastors who already have enough ,they will only use it to buy big cars and ask there wife to kill one big cow for them to eat.
why did they keep stressing on the issue of tithes payment in church..
if I will give to God I will give willingly,someone should not come and be quoting big chapter and telling me reasons to give to God.

I refuse to be brain wash by pastors again

God Bless,,,

2 Likes

Re: Tithes Is Overrated by petra1(m): 4:32pm On Feb 21, 2017
onyeezeigbo:
So because you didn't pay your tithes in church God won't bless you again,,

I'm not saying paying tithes is bad as a Christian but rather it should be on your personal choice or interest.

Where did the Bible say so?

if you ask me,I will say there are many ways to give back to God,go to the orphanage and hospitals and

You're right but wrong . There are different ways to give to God yes, but you must do all because they all have their blessing . Give to the poor ,parents ,mog, brethren ,strangers etc.. one giving does not take the place of the other

stop sending those money to greedy pastors who already have enough

Scriptures pls .. remember the pastors themselves are givers. 90% of pastors are volunteers . They have their jobs and businesses. They are not paid for pastoring . They give their tithes and offerings like every Christians . It's only few who may be under instruction to resign their job and do full time ministry that may require support . Lastly . Church money is not pastors money. It's only what a Pastir is given that belong to him . Church money belong to church and belong to God

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Something Is About To Happen. / Man Gathers Almajiris Who Are Dirty And Give Them A Free Birth In Maiduguri / 25 Year Old Lady Burnt To Death In "Imbecilic Christian Exorcism!!!"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.