Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,190 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Kemi Olunloyo: "Hell Fire Awaits Ambode Over Selective Justice For Pastors" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo: "Hell Fire Awaits Ambode Over Selective Justice For Pastors" (42370 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Apologizes To Iyabo Ojo For Putting Her Through Hell / Kemi Olunloyo Shows The Marks Inflicted On Her By Armed Robbers (Photos) / Kemi Olunloyo: 'HIV Awaits Davido'. Calls Chioma 'Mumu' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Hell Fire Awaits Ambode Over Selective Justice For Pastors" by marv1: 5:27pm On Feb 21, 2017
Are u minding anty kemi the old mother of three without husband. She wants to shine at all cost.
SalamRushdie:
She should take it easy , it was Fashola that let TB Joshua off the hook and not our Amiable Ambode
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Hell Fire Awaits Ambode Over Selective Justice For Pastors" by Nobody: 5:27pm On Feb 21, 2017
frubben:
Na wa ooooo. So because helicopter pass the building 3 time Na make thee building collapse abi.

Many house for aj, plan go land ontop self th building go still stand.

That idiot is saying bccause of helicopter because u want to cover ur own God (pastor)
U must be mad.....
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Hell Fire Awaits Ambode Over Selective Justice For Pastors" by makizee(m): 5:31pm On Feb 21, 2017
bignero:

ur very correct... it wasnt even a helicopter, it was a full fledged war plane, i saw it with ....for the doubters, the video de youtube

and i recall its was the same time south africa vowed to deal with nigera...and seized funds meant for arms acquisition...i supose it was some sort of military response to SAs threats....leave simpletons to keep on making noise

I hope this is sarcasm, if not......Wow !

Pls explain, how an hovering aircraft would bring down a building but first, hope your brain is not paining you.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Hell Fire Awaits Ambode Over Selective Justice For Pastors" by Shegzy8(m): 5:50pm On Feb 21, 2017
bignero:

didnt get what you said...

but the collapse was a ''felled building'' style ie to say it was controled demoltion and brought down by explosives...theres too much evidence to prove this,the building collasped like it was taken down,not the way a normal colllapse will occur, the war plane was probably the control center...if you get data,i belive the video is still on youtube,go and see for urself
Yes i agree with you...i thought you meant it was the movement and vibration of the helicopter that caused the collapse
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Hell Fire Awaits Ambode Over Selective Justice For Pastors" by bignero: 5:52pm On Feb 21, 2017
makizee:

I hope this is sarcasm, if not......Wow !

Pls explain, how an hovering aircraft would bring down a building but first, hope your brain is not paining you.

your plain stewpid..if u cant think dont quote me!

we not on the same plato...nothing like ''an hovering aircraft''...olodo
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Hell Fire Awaits Ambode Over Selective Justice For Pastors" by opeyemiieblog(m): 5:53pm On Feb 21, 2017
juman:

I like arole. Funny man. grin
yes ooo
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Hell Fire Awaits Ambode Over Selective Justice For Pastors" by Omosakin: 6:11pm On Feb 21, 2017
greatnaija01:
naija is a game of thrones...... TB JOSHUA was not even the one responsible for the collapse.... there was an helicopter there that hovered over the building 3 freaking times before the collapse... NO ONE IS RESEARCHING THAT.. why?? BECAUSE it is a government stuff... they are the ones who want to indite the pastor and tarnish his image. AM SHOCKED AT HOW FORGETFUL and GULLIBLE the media is. anyway.... GOD WILL JUDGE... am not on TB JOSHUA'S side either.

Helicopter!!!!
Bro's seek sense and you shall find sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Hell Fire Awaits Ambode Over Selective Justice For Pastors" by femolii: 6:16pm On Feb 21, 2017
Kemi thunder go visite u
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Hell Fire Awaits Ambode Over Selective Justice For Pastors" by holluphemydavid(m): 6:49pm On Feb 21, 2017
Madam kemi is on d loose again
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Hell Fire Awaits Ambode Over Selective Justice For Pastors" by LeSaint(m): 7:07pm On Feb 21, 2017
greatnaija01:
naija is a game of thrones...... TB JOSHUA was not even the one responsible for the collapse.... there was an helicopter there that hovered over the building 3 freaking times before the collapse... NO ONE IS RESEARCHING THAT.. why?? BECAUSE it is a government stuff... they are the ones who want to indite the pastor and tarnish his image. AM SHOCKED AT HOW FORGETFUL and GULLIBLE the media is. anyway.... GOD WILL JUDGE... am not on TB JOSHUA'S side either.

I am shocked at how gullible and brainless you are, talking about hovering helicopter causing collapse of the building. Smh.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Hell Fire Awaits Ambode Over Selective Justice For Pastors" by davidque007(m): 7:27pm On Feb 21, 2017
Sick woman
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Hell Fire Awaits Ambode Over Selective Justice For Pastors" by Obascoetubi: 7:30pm On Feb 21, 2017
bignero:

ur very correct... it wasnt even a helicopter, it was a full fledged war plane, i saw it with ....for the doubters, the video de youtube

and i recall its was the same time south africa vowed to deal with nigera...and seized funds meant for arms acquisition...i supose it was some sort of military response to SAs threats....leave simpletons to keep on making noise
bro, u dey lie o, ask lagosians wether big airplanes have been hovering on their building or not, it was tb joshua who orderd them to add more building on top of weak foundation storey building. at first, tb joshua said,, it's was attack by boko haram who wanted to kill him. also, have u forgotten that, teams of tb joshua beats up our journalist on that day? have u forgotten about leaked audion of tb joshua's bribery?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Hell Fire Awaits Ambode Over Selective Justice For Pastors" by Themandator: 7:36pm On Feb 21, 2017
greatnaija01:

Sto inputting the crash to that helicopter........building around airports receives greater shocks during take off and landing and they are still there.......I watched that video and it was obvious the people around didn't consider the aircraft presence strange as they all went about their normal duties.

The building collapsed under the weight of additional structures to the existing one.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Hell Fire Awaits Ambode Over Selective Justice For Pastors" by Nobody: 7:53pm On Feb 21, 2017
TB Joshua was Government set up...Aunty Kemi must be Possessed
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Hell Fire Awaits Ambode Over Selective Justice For Pastors" by sosy25: 7:54pm On Feb 21, 2017
For those who are asking what aircraft flew over the SCOAN building before it collapsed. Here is the youtube video, it has over 480,000 views meaning that many people watched it when the incident happened. I remember I watched it then and I wondered why this was not investigated.

I dont attend SCOAN (TB Joshua's church) but I think an allegation like this no matter how unbelievable should have been investigated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6DwUoqzaeI

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Hell Fire Awaits Ambode Over Selective Justice For Pastors" by andyanders: 8:06pm On Feb 21, 2017
We are aware that she is insane and needs medical help. Calling Prophet T.B. Joshua and Lagos State Governor names is just how stupid she has been.

I pirty her ignorance and foolishness at her age.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Hell Fire Awaits Ambode Over Selective Justice For Pastors" by yabatown: 8:17pm On Feb 21, 2017
andyanders:
We are aware that she is insane and needs medical help. Calling Prophet T.B. Joshua and Lagos State Governor names is just how stupid she has been.

I pirty her ignorance and foolishness at her age.

Gbam! Kemi Olunloyo is an insane and demented old bat
The witch who was sodomised while high on meth, criminal on the run from US and Canada, jailed in Jamaica
The madwoman of molete
These pictures of her below say it all

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Hell Fire Awaits Ambode Over Selective Justice For Pastors" by Jackson042: 8:42pm On Feb 21, 2017
I need a US account for wire transfer in any of these banks:
CC for top up
Welsfargo
Chase
SunTrust
53rd
Oil and gas fcu
RBC
TD bank
CIBC
PNC
Wood forest
All Credit Unions
BOA

The account should have online access.
The account should be have a limit above $500k.
The account holder should be willing to give his online access details.

If you have, contact me on: 07083801623 (SMS ONLY)
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Hell Fire Awaits Ambode Over Selective Justice For Pastors" by Omakraid(f): 9:16pm On Feb 21, 2017
Gandikit:
grin
US this real
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Hell Fire Awaits Ambode Over Selective Justice For Pastors" by Omakraid(f): 9:16pm On Feb 21, 2017
Gandikit:
grin
Is this real
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Hell Fire Awaits Ambode Over Selective Justice For Pastors" by sosy25: 9:37pm On Feb 21, 2017
You just signed up to Nairaland today and the two threads you have created show that your main aim of joining Nairaland is to get clients to assist you in fraud (wire wire).

As you wan do fraud why not go and meet your colleagues in Malaysia and dont disturb us on Nairaland.

Jackson042:
I need a US account for wire transfer in any of these banks:
CC for top up
Welsfargo
Chase
SunTrust
53rd
Oil and gas fcu
RBC
TD bank
CIBC
PNC
Wood forest
All Credit Unions
BOA

The account should have online access.
The account should be have a limit above $500k.
The account holder should be willing to give his online access details.

If you have, contact me on: 07083801623 (SMS ONLY)
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Hell Fire Awaits Ambode Over Selective Justice For Pastors" by 2016easy2017: 9:39pm On Feb 21, 2017
CEOJAMIENAIJA:
Kemi olunloyo has blasted the Lagos State Governor, for allegedly taking sides in his fight for justice for residents and pastors in the state. According to her Richard Nyong of Lekki gardens, has been charged with manslaughter of 35 people who died in collapsed building, while TB Joshua has not been charged with manslaughter, for the death of 100 South Africans, who died in his church's collapsed building.
Here's what she wrote;

"#HNNInvestigates On August 6th my 52nd birthday #DailyPostNG asked me questions about pastors. I called Oyedepo a child abuser, Pastor Tuberculosis a "manslaughter king". TB Joshua was never charged for manslaughter of over 100 dumb South Africans who left their own country to worship with a Nigerian pastor in an illegally constructed building that collapsed and killed them.

Today Richard Nyong of #Lekki Gardens was charged with manslaughter of 35 people for the same thing--a building collapse claiming lives. So far two court dates and TB has never showed up or even compensated the families in his own case.

Once again SHAME on the Lagos state government for practicing selective justice for pastors. Hell awaits you Governor @akinwunmiambode. #FreeTheSheeple #hnncrime #hnnreligon"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQxNvP_h5pV/?taken-by=hnnafrica&hl=en

http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/02/hell-fire-awaits-gov-ambode-over.html

atleast shes right this time
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Hell Fire Awaits Ambode Over Selective Justice For Pastors" by 2016easy2017: 9:42pm On Feb 21, 2017
yabatown:

Gbam! Kemi Olunloyo is an insane and demented old bat
The witch who was sodomised while high on meth, criminal on the run from US and Canada, jailed in Jamaica
The madwoman of molete
These pictures of her below say it all
oh u ppl av been hypnotized too
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Hell Fire Awaits Ambode Over Selective Justice For Pastors" by fyneboi79(m): 9:47pm On Feb 21, 2017
Kennyodinye:
Hell Fire Awaits You Too Kemi undecided
hell fire awaits us all,because the bible description of how to make heaven is not attainable by humans. Christianity is a fraud.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Hell Fire Awaits Ambode Over Selective Justice For Pastors" by Kennyodinye(m): 9:51pm On Feb 21, 2017
fyneboi79:
hell fire awaits us all,because the bible description of how to make heaven is not attainable by humans. Christianity is a fraud.

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Hell Fire Awaits Ambode Over Selective Justice For Pastors" by fyneboi79(m): 3:22am On Feb 22, 2017
[quote author=Kennyodinye post=53934736][/quote]Your fada died like an irish pig,but u are more like an oshogbo busuru. How come?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Hell Fire Awaits Ambode Over Selective Justice For Pastors" by Adminisher: 4:16am On Feb 22, 2017
greatnaija01:

You need to urgently change your approach to life and thinking fast. This is one of the most idiotic posts ever.
I have seen many young Nigerians with the same thought pattern. A mix of weak intellect and disdain for facts driven by blind emotion.
I am really serious and it is not an insult.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Hell Fire Awaits Ambode Over Selective Justice For Pastors" by AdeniyiA(m): 5:22am On Feb 22, 2017
Where exactly awaits her?
Is she the creator and watchman of hell??
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Hell Fire Awaits Ambode Over Selective Justice For Pastors" by hamer: 7:47am On Feb 22, 2017
[quote author=frubben post=53923491]Na wa ooooo. So because helicopter pass the building 3 time Na make thee building collapse abi.

Many house for aj, plan go land ontop self th building go still stand. Scar face pastors abuser
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Hell Fire Awaits Ambode Over Selective Justice For Pastors" by hamer: 7:49am On Feb 22, 2017
Shey na kemi get sense pass why she no cotest so she can nail tb joshua
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Hell Fire Awaits Ambode Over Selective Justice For Pastors" by koolaid87: 7:55am On Feb 22, 2017
Even though aunt kemi get mental disorder, she still speak sense here..

That's double standards employed by the lagos state and it should be frowned upon. The law must be enacted on all citizens of the country, irrespective of your status, tribe or religion.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yul Edochie Takes His Governorship Campaign To The Market (Photos) / Dakore Akande And Richard Mofe-Damijo On Set: Throwback Photo Vs Now / Ebuka Uchendu & Cynthia's White Wedding Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.