Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,263 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

Kemi Olunloyo Apologizes To Iyabo Ojo For Putting Her Through Hell - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Apologizes To Iyabo Ojo For Putting Her Through Hell (26797 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo To Iyabo Ojo: Don't Call Me Aunty Kem Kem, I'm 15 Years Older / Kemi Olunloyo To Iyabo Ojo: "Your Tears Just Began" / Kemi Olunloyo Apologizes To Eniola Badmus For "Fat Shaming" Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemi Olunloyo Apologizes To Iyabo Ojo For Putting Her Through Hell by vickayo: 3:44am On Aug 03, 2019
Popular controversial journalist, Kemi Olunloyo finally end feud with actress, Iyabo Ojo. Gistvic Reports.

Kemi Olunloyo was seen with Toyin Lawani as she apologized to Iyabo Ojo for putting her through hell.

Kemi said Iyabo Ojo is a sister and even a daughter even if she had her at 15.

GISTVIC recalls, Kemi Olunloyo and Iyabo ojo were not at good terms as they blasted and called themselves all sort of names on IG.

Kemi was heard saying:
"Iyabo life is not up to all this, I came to Lagos to heal. Am really sorry for putting you through that hell"

Actress, Iyabo accepted her apology as she wished Kemi Olunloyo a birthday in advance.

Watch Video:
Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/08/lets-move-on-you-are-my-daughter-kemi.html

2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Apologizes To Iyabo Ojo For Putting Her Through Hell by Kingpee2(m): 4:13am On Aug 03, 2019
This Aunty Kemi sef,one minute you will sound normal then the next you will sound like you are just getting out of psychiatric hospital...I don’t even know which part to place you anymore .

112 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Apologizes To Iyabo Ojo For Putting Her Through Hell by Ciaos: 6:58am On Aug 03, 2019
Daughter way you wan destroy. Yeye woman.

5 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Apologizes To Iyabo Ojo For Putting Her Through Hell by Adepet222(f): 7:02am On Aug 03, 2019
A fool at 40 is a fool for life. Aunty Kemi u are a foolish woman.

25 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Apologizes To Iyabo Ojo For Putting Her Through Hell by NobleAngell(f): 7:28am On Aug 03, 2019
This woman is simply bipolar.

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Apologizes To Iyabo Ojo For Putting Her Through Hell by ifymadu: 10:36am On Aug 03, 2019
This woman is mentally unstable, I think she needs professional help. One moment she is blowing hot, the next time cold. May she find genuine help and healing.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Apologizes To Iyabo Ojo For Putting Her Through Hell by Lexusgs430: 10:37am On Aug 03, 2019
NobleAngell:

You stole it from my brain...... grin

She is simply disturbed/pained..... And on a mission to equally spread pain........

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Apologizes To Iyabo Ojo For Putting Her Through Hell by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 03, 2019
Aunty Kemi is an expert at courting attention at all costs by saying the most outrageous things.

8 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Apologizes To Iyabo Ojo For Putting Her Through Hell by Onlydaughter(f): 10:38am On Aug 03, 2019
NobleAngell:

That's what it is. olohun!!! angry

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Apologizes To Iyabo Ojo For Putting Her Through Hell by dayleke: 10:38am On Aug 03, 2019
Na dem sabi....

Can that one stop the revolution?

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Apologizes To Iyabo Ojo For Putting Her Through Hell by maruzia: 10:38am On Aug 03, 2019
Lunatic

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Apologizes To Iyabo Ojo For Putting Her Through Hell by Okaakoko(m): 10:39am On Aug 03, 2019
Noted
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Apologizes To Iyabo Ojo For Putting Her Through Hell by Lamasta(m): 10:39am On Aug 03, 2019
There life there business.
Local man is not move grin

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Apologizes To Iyabo Ojo For Putting Her Through Hell by Pavore9: 10:39am On Aug 03, 2019
A reflection of bipolar.

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Apologizes To Iyabo Ojo For Putting Her Through Hell by mathew95(m): 10:39am On Aug 03, 2019
e
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Apologizes To Iyabo Ojo For Putting Her Through Hell by gazilion: 10:39am On Aug 03, 2019
Broken Records ??

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Apologizes To Iyabo Ojo For Putting Her Through Hell by Biritiko: 10:39am On Aug 03, 2019
Good one from her .
I hope she won’t change tone tomorrow again as usual

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Apologizes To Iyabo Ojo For Putting Her Through Hell by Automatic3444(m): 10:39am On Aug 03, 2019
Wind of change
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Apologizes To Iyabo Ojo For Putting Her Through Hell by boolet: 10:40am On Aug 03, 2019
After apologizing na to come beg her for money codedly or publicly.. cheesy cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Apologizes To Iyabo Ojo For Putting Her Through Hell by Chekwube1989(m): 10:40am On Aug 03, 2019
Troublesome woman

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Apologizes To Iyabo Ojo For Putting Her Through Hell by bestman09(m): 10:40am On Aug 03, 2019
smiley
She's probably broke again and needs money. I noticed that she's always sober like this when she needs help

10 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Apologizes To Iyabo Ojo For Putting Her Through Hell by PrinceKevin01: 10:40am On Aug 03, 2019
This is coming a bit too late.

Anyway, i will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 1k. Offer valid today only. See my info below to Chat me up on WhatsApp
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Apologizes To Iyabo Ojo For Putting Her Through Hell by chibowobbed(m): 10:40am On Aug 03, 2019
G
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Apologizes To Iyabo Ojo For Putting Her Through Hell by mathew95(m): 10:41am On Aug 03, 2019
What
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Apologizes To Iyabo Ojo For Putting Her Through Hell by Gentleswift(m): 10:42am On Aug 03, 2019
Let love lead

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Biodun Okeowo To Build Water Source, Feed People In Late Mum’s Honour (video) / Tiwa, Tonto And Toke. Similarities In The Marriages Of These Celebrities! / Pasuma And Ronke Odusanya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.