Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,471 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:09 AM

Falz - I Was Treated As A Criminal In Kenyan Airport Because I'm Nigerian - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Falz - I Was Treated As A Criminal In Kenyan Airport Because I'm Nigerian (51273 Views)

"People Still Wish It Was Falz I Got Married To" - Simi Opens Up / Ali Baba Reacts To Falz "This Is Nigeria" Video: Everyone Is Criminal In Nigeria / Wizkid Performs In Kenyan Under The Rain (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falz - I Was Treated As A Criminal In Kenyan Airport Because I'm Nigerian by Hormoniyi25(m): 6:03pm On Feb 21, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
shocked
Is Falz not a fraudster??

He impregnated Simi without marrying her,
Is that not fraud?

Our artistes are mostly fraudsters.
Abi na "softwork" and "wehdone sir"make am hammer so?

Excuse me sir, Are u related to Lie mohammed...
Why the false information
Re: Falz - I Was Treated As A Criminal In Kenyan Airport Because I'm Nigerian by nathpope(m): 6:22pm On Feb 21, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
shocked

Is that not fraud?

Wey ur brain?

1 Like

Re: Falz - I Was Treated As A Criminal In Kenyan Airport Because I'm Nigerian by Nobody: 6:28pm On Feb 21, 2017
CeoNewshelm:
Soldier rapper, Falz says he was treated as a criminal at a Kenyan airport.

In a new interview with Sound City‘s Moet Abebe, Falz said he recently went holidaying in Kenya with a group of friends, and at the airport, was treated with the worst discrimination he had ever experienced.

“We were about getting into the airport..in Kenya. The [immigration] sent us to go to the side [along] with Nigerian people [and] they just kept on saying ‘cyber crime! internet fraud!,” Falz revealed.

“It was disgraceful. It was extremely shameful. Obviously, it is discrimination. Because I’m Nigerian, you automatically think I am a cyber criminal?”

http://www.newshelm.com/2017/02/falz-i-was-treated-as-criminal-in.html

Just imagine how South African are rubbishing Nigerians both in their homes and online,it Makes me wonder how the most blessed nation with natural resources and geniuses of various decent and tribe brings ourself to this level all because of our leaders and role models who are making some youths believe that the only way to succeed and make it in life is to engage in fraudulent activities and prostitution all in the expense of the hardworking ones, go to all the major companies in the world ranging from Facebook,Google,Ford,microsoft,GE etc you will see Nigerians in upper positions because we are intelligent and hardworking,so don't judge us with the actions of a few.
#Prodly9ja
Re: Falz - I Was Treated As A Criminal In Kenyan Airport Because I'm Nigerian by dsocioemmy(m): 6:30pm On Feb 21, 2017
Even kenyans looking down on us now.... kai na wetin we bring to ourselves sha

3 Likes

Re: Falz - I Was Treated As A Criminal In Kenyan Airport Because I'm Nigerian by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 21, 2017
Iz that your song that is caused it....it's our work o,soft work.....nez time pls sing hardwork.
Re: Falz - I Was Treated As A Criminal In Kenyan Airport Because I'm Nigerian by shockwave(m): 7:02pm On Feb 21, 2017
jordinsparkles:
Awwwwwn ndo o... But wait a minute, what is wrong with some African countries eg south Africa and now Kenya? When did all these rubbish start? Because In my entire life, I've never heard about Nigerians being hostile to other African countries. This isn't right!
Jordin is sparkuling! grin grin
Re: Falz - I Was Treated As A Criminal In Kenyan Airport Because I'm Nigerian by sweerychick(f): 7:07pm On Feb 21, 2017
Dreamwaker:
They mistook you for a Biafran I'm pretty sure.
are Biafrans known for cyber crime Don't like me get tribal with you
Re: Falz - I Was Treated As A Criminal In Kenyan Airport Because I'm Nigerian by Nobody: 7:13pm On Feb 21, 2017
sweerychick:

Oh yea, get tribal tribal baby, füçk me in a Biafran way wink
Re: Falz - I Was Treated As A Criminal In Kenyan Airport Because I'm Nigerian by jinxet2000: 7:16pm On Feb 21, 2017
No wonder Gifty did not know you.
Next time dress like Wizkid or Davido. From the door, start shout Yeso! Yeso!! We don land To MAke the place go crazy. They will know you are a musician.
Re: Falz - I Was Treated As A Criminal In Kenyan Airport Because I'm Nigerian by sweerychick(f): 7:17pm On Feb 21, 2017
Dreamwaker:

Oh yea, get tribal tribal baby, füçk me in a Biafran way wink
go bleep yourself tongue
Re: Falz - I Was Treated As A Criminal In Kenyan Airport Because I'm Nigerian by Nobody: 7:20pm On Feb 21, 2017
Wahala dey oo.
If this has gotten to even Kenya .
See kettle calling pot black. Shuoo!!!
Re: Falz - I Was Treated As A Criminal In Kenyan Airport Because I'm Nigerian by bbbabes(f): 7:23pm On Feb 21, 2017
NNVanguard:

Are we bigger than India, China, USA And Indonesia, yet they have a fairly good international image

I was waiting for that, we are Africans. Our instinct is different....
Re: Falz - I Was Treated As A Criminal In Kenyan Airport Because I'm Nigerian by darknetcom: 7:38pm On Feb 21, 2017
sweerychick:

kiss kiss kiss...
Re: Falz - I Was Treated As A Criminal In Kenyan Airport Because I'm Nigerian by TheMOBag: 7:44pm On Feb 21, 2017
Those kenyans must be crazy has a nigerian ever scammed a kenyan? whats there to scam
Re: Falz - I Was Treated As A Criminal In Kenyan Airport Because I'm Nigerian by junnyjake(m): 7:45pm On Feb 21, 2017
MosquitoLaps:

Go watch Suits (Season 5).
In one of the episodes, same thing happened,when Jessica complained to Harvey about a supposedly "unknown" email, the first thing the ass.hole replied was Nigerian email pranksters.

Hollywood has taken it international.

The retard actually said 'I hope that isn't about a Nigerian prince leaving his inheritance for you, caz, I've got news for you, it's a scam.'

A pity I still love that a$$ called Harvey.
Re: Falz - I Was Treated As A Criminal In Kenyan Airport Because I'm Nigerian by Krisddon: 7:50pm On Feb 21, 2017
Dreamwaker:
They mistook you for a Biafran I'm pretty sure.
Okpo! Mpama!! Onye Nzuzu!!!
Re: Falz - I Was Treated As A Criminal In Kenyan Airport Because I'm Nigerian by jordinsparkles(f): 7:51pm On Feb 21, 2017
yinkarh187:
no mind dem na inferiority complex dey worry dem
that is eh! D thing tire me.
Re: Falz - I Was Treated As A Criminal In Kenyan Airport Because I'm Nigerian by Krisddon: 7:52pm On Feb 21, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
shocked

Is that not fraud?

Conspicuously you've got no knowledge of who the father is.
Re: Falz - I Was Treated As A Criminal In Kenyan Airport Because I'm Nigerian by jordinsparkles(f): 7:52pm On Feb 21, 2017
BobHIGHNESS:
Nigeria should reform her image,we're been viewing as the worst country alive not just by whites even by our fellow africa countries,we need to redeem our lost image
true sha
Re: Falz - I Was Treated As A Criminal In Kenyan Airport Because I'm Nigerian by jordinsparkles(f): 7:53pm On Feb 21, 2017
naijalander:
but its a fact, those countries have better law enforcement than Naija. Don't expect to go there and commit crime and they should sit and be looking the way we do here in Naija. So sad :-(

you're right though.
Re: Falz - I Was Treated As A Criminal In Kenyan Airport Because I'm Nigerian by jordinsparkles(f): 7:53pm On Feb 21, 2017
shockwave:
Jordin is sparkuling! grin grin
lmao! Thank you.
Re: Falz - I Was Treated As A Criminal In Kenyan Airport Because I'm Nigerian by simytech: 7:54pm On Feb 21, 2017
Waiting u dey xpect cool
Re: Falz - I Was Treated As A Criminal In Kenyan Airport Because I'm Nigerian by Iamvictor(m): 7:57pm On Feb 21, 2017
ritababe:
not new.
when you mention Nigeria all they think about is fraud and drugs, they even mention Nigeria and drugs in Agent of shield, I was like so na only that one they know us for?

abeg in which season and Episode?
Re: Falz - I Was Treated As A Criminal In Kenyan Airport Because I'm Nigerian by Nobody: 8:05pm On Feb 21, 2017
CeoNewshelm:
Soldier rapper, Falz says he was treated as a criminal at a Kenyan airport.

“We were about getting into the airport..in Kenya. The [immigration] sent us to go to the side [along] with Nigerian people [and] they just kept on saying ‘cyber crime! internet fraud!,” Falz revealed.

While everyone is entitled to his opinion, I find it sad that immigration officers could be so unprofessional.

Africa, can we really expect the international community to take us seriously when we keep hating on our African brothers?

I don't think so
Re: Falz - I Was Treated As A Criminal In Kenyan Airport Because I'm Nigerian by Stonerboi: 8:11pm On Feb 21, 2017
0b10010011:

You said my mind!

Both you and that Dreamwalker son of my b*tch is downright demented.

Talk about tribal profiling
Re: Falz - I Was Treated As A Criminal In Kenyan Airport Because I'm Nigerian by soso22(m): 8:19pm On Feb 21, 2017
comon Kenya kwa, so Kenya is now forming Europe ok ooo
Re: Falz - I Was Treated As A Criminal In Kenyan Airport Because I'm Nigerian by ritababe(f): 8:21pm On Feb 21, 2017
Iamvictor:
abeg in which season and Episode?
Season three, can't remember episode.
Re: Falz - I Was Treated As A Criminal In Kenyan Airport Because I'm Nigerian by Litmus: 8:23pm On Feb 21, 2017
Just imagine how South African are rubbishing Nigerians both in their homes and online,it Makes me wonder how the most blessed nation with natural resources and geniuses of various decent and tribe brings ourself to this level all because of our leaders and role models who are making some youths believe that the only way to succeed and make it in life is to engage in fraudulent activities and prostitution all in the expense of the hardworking ones, go to all the major companies in the world ranging from Facebook,Google,Ford,microsoft,GE etc you will see Nigerians in upper positions because we are intelligent and hardworking,so don't judge us with the actions of a few.
#Prodly9ja

It's not because of leaders natting! It's because Nigerians refuse to fight back, preferring instead to attack yourselves and your leaders. You think Nigerians are steeped in cyber crimes more than Croatians, Yugoslavians, Indians, Americans, Brits and a whole host of nations more sophisticated than Nigerians when it comes to the internet? And you people really believe that Kenyans, South Africans or the rest of the rubbish of Africa are such paragons of virtue, they stand as guardians of the world's goods, bestriding the globe in protection of honesty? No they're jealous, brainwashed and exhibiting the Coonish characteristic of wanting to attack other blacks perceived as threats or disliked by the whites they worship and want praises from but you don't point out this truth to them instead you Nigerians use the excuse of attacks upon your persons to score cheap tribal and political points against one another.

In fact, it is beginning to seem like Nigerians welcome the abuses you receive from these cretins because it gives you opportunity to pontificated against other Nigerians or political parties you don't support.

1 Like

Re: Falz - I Was Treated As A Criminal In Kenyan Airport Because I'm Nigerian by Iamvictor(m): 8:24pm On Feb 21, 2017
ritababe:

Season three, can't remember episode.
Thank you
Re: Falz - I Was Treated As A Criminal In Kenyan Airport Because I'm Nigerian by Hbuyosh(m): 8:27pm On Feb 21, 2017
soso22:
comon Kenya kwa, so Kenya is now forming Europe ok ooo
So because it's "common" Kenya should then allow any dick, tom and harry from the "uncommon" Nigeria do as they damn wish in their country?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Davido's Daughter, Imade's Uncle Introduces Hennessy To Her / Chigul Shows The Scars On Her Body (Photos) / Nkechi Sunday Blessing Passes Out At Her Mum's Funeral (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.