Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,812 members, 7,810,116 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

Which Would You Chose For A Love Gift? A 20,000 Gift Voucher Or Moto-z? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Would You Chose For A Love Gift? A 20,000 Gift Voucher Or Moto-z? (561 Views)

Which Android Phone Can I Afford With 20,000? / I Need Moto Z Play Screen / My Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Review: Why I Chose The Note 10 + Camera Samples (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Would You Chose For A Love Gift? A 20,000 Gift Voucher Or Moto-z? by teeoh: 3:21pm On Feb 21, 2017
So the love season has come & gone and you couldn’t post a singleinsta-video orsnap showing offwhat you got for valbecause it didn’t come early enoughor worse,“boo” simply forgot! Second year running too for that matter…. Now you’re pissed, your hormones are too… you have a right to be! You start wondering if you chose the right person…?

Your phone rings and its “Boo” calling to say the usual words “I’m sorry”, but that doesn’t’ help anything. Boopromises to make it up to you the next day with a late val gift, after all love isn’t just about 24-hours in February and its better late than never right?

Fast forward - Next day “boo”drops by and apologizes again. You both take a stroll to a Spar Store around your house to buy some stuff. At the store “boo” asks you to choose between a Moto-Zand a 20K Gift Voucher? He’s bribing you and you know it…but that’s the point though.

Your brain goes into research mode: Moto-Z; the world’s slimmest premium smartphone that comes with 3GB Ram, 32/64GB Inbuilt Memory,2000GB expandable, 16MP Rear camera and 5mp front camera, 5.5Inch Touchscreen display, nano/dual Sim slots, Fingerprint sensor and 4G enabled,Wifi, Bluetooth, NFC with fast charging and a battery life that could take you through a full 24hour day!
or: a 20,000 SPAR Gift Voucherthat can stock up your kitchen for a while, replace that old DvD player, complete your 6months savings for a new laptop or be the perfect gift for your brother’s upcoming birthday.

Then something strikes your mind and you smile at “boo” thinking,it’s an easy choice. You are getting both the gift voucher and the MotorollaMoto-Z!

Starting from February 14th, when you buy aMoto-Zsmartphone at any SPAR outlet closest to you, you instantly get a N20,000 SPAR gift voucher redeemable at any SPAR store. The world's thinnest premium smartphone, Moto-Ztransforms with Moto Mods™ turning your phone into a movie projector, stereo speaker, or battery powerhouse.

• Up to 50 hours extended battery life*
• Moto Mods™ that transforms your phone into a mini projector, boom-box or battery powerhouse
• 16mp rear camera, 5mp front camera
• Fingerprint Sensor.
• View more Moto-Z specifications http://www.sparnigeria.com/lenovomotoz/.
This offer is available at all Spar store locations in Lagos, Abuja & Port-Harcourt and is valid while stocks last. Click http://www.sparnigeria.com/lenovomotoz/to locate the SPAR store closest to you and take advantage of this offer!

(1) (Reply)

#mtndyaquiz / Esusu.me-dreams Come True / How To Solve Math On Your Android Phone(easily Using Some Apps You It Will Slove

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.