Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,557 members, 7,812,780 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

Esusu.me-dreams Come True - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Esusu.me-dreams Come True (561 Views)

Make A Wish And See It Come True / Tecno Fans Talk About Their Dreams: Watch Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Esusu.me-dreams Come True by Kestrel2top(m): 4:09pm On Mar 01, 2017
Esusu.me-Dreams Come True

Earn 100% of your donations in 7 to 15 Days. Esusu is a member to member donation system, you don't need referrals or downlines to earn.

Esusu is much more than a peer-to-peer donation system. The system is fully automated and earning are made in 7 to 15 Days.

Once you signup, you have 24 Hours to donate on any level and 48 Hours to reDonate back on any level after you have confirmed payment. The system auto-locks accounts of defaulters for 2 weeks. .

Members have the right after 8 Hours, to reject payments made by persons who are not ready and capable to donate. After the rejection of two payments', accounts of said donors would be auto-locked and their expected earnings would be pending so as to prevent fraudulent activities in the system.

Unlike others, we embark on nonstop ads on different media platforms. Our referral payment is instant.

Your 6k gives you 12k without stress. I'm a living witness. Click the link below to register and thank me later:

https://esusu.me/ref/kestrel2top/signup

(1) (Reply)

How To Solve Math On Your Android Phone(easily Using Some Apps You It Will Slove / Facebook Fined $122 Million By The EU Over Its 2016 Whatsapp Privacy Issues / Help How Can I Track My Stolen Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.