Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Personal Quote - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Personal Quote (613 Views)

BOQ VS BEME? Which One Is Advisable For An Engineering Quote? / Wisdom Quote of the Day / Quote For The Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Personal Quote by funsho75(m): 9:01pm On Feb 21, 2017
Am a kind of person that get inspiration sometimes
Most time wen am sad or wen am bored.
So am creating the trend for people who get similar inspiration and want to share there personal quotes..

Just a single rule.
*please it must be from your brain, not copy and paste please *

Something you reason out yourself, it can also be a peom. Thanks
Re: Personal Quote by funsho75(m): 9:03pm On Feb 21, 2017
The life i liv is btw me and my God... Don't judge me ◼ Life has no boundaries
Re: Personal Quote by funsho75(m): 9:05pm On Feb 21, 2017
Move at you own speed, life race has no finishing line
Re: Personal Quote by RoyalBlak007: 9:07pm On Feb 21, 2017
.Just cos i sit in the rain..

..don't mean am going insane..

#RB007
Re: Personal Quote by funsho75(m): 9:11pm On Feb 21, 2017
Success is not about money, it is about your mindset /target /goals
Re: Personal Quote by Laveda(f): 9:19pm On Feb 21, 2017
That place you are today, someone wants to get there. Always be grateful. smiley
Re: Personal Quote by Laveda(f): 9:23pm On Feb 21, 2017
While its easy for some to make it, some people just find it difficult to survive.. Determination and hardwork pays

1 Like

Re: Personal Quote by funsho75(m): 11:04pm On Feb 21, 2017
When you step on someone to get to the top, remember to pull them up when you are still at the top, you might nees someone to support in future when you might want to fall
Re: Personal Quote by funsho75(m): 5:25pm On Feb 22, 2017
One bad did can destroy millions of good ones
Re: Personal Quote by funsho75(m): 3:37pm On Mar 09, 2017
Success is not about wat u have, it is about how happy you are withwat u have......
#Stayhappy
Re: Personal Quote by funsho75(m): 10:54pm On Mar 14, 2017
The day move the weather change the moment never remain the same, we were born almost the same height, shape and structure but as the day goes by, nature start to separate us, people grow, the tall ones left the short one behind, the fat ones never considered the slim, nature set in....Nobody was born grt, nobody is different, nobody better but the world distinguished us making some people higher human and some middle and the rest low..Our mindset limits us, our society determined our belief our environment made us to who they want us to be... But we hv to blend, we hv to walk the way we are told , we had to speek the the language of the people around us.. the world never cared about our belief, the are not interested about wat we want all they do is they set a rule then we follow...Walking on the street, traveling around d nation I realized we are not all equal but the world judge us all the Same.....Not everybody loves who they hv becomeWe were created the way creator want u, the place he want us to be andhe gave us the responsibility he lovesThe life he gave to some is pleasant and to others a stressful one.But after all the he gave us the power to change our life, a strength to adjust the feature and a heart to take the effect.So..The creator created you without wings but if the nature want you to fly then grow wings don't say you can't fly because you hv no wingsStay awakeCreated a featuresDetermine your DestinyBuild your feature today, don't wait till tomorrow to complain about today..And above all...LOVE GODLOVE EVERYBODYthen work Smart...
Re: Personal Quote by funsho75(m): 6:16pm On Jul 27, 2017
Never make a promise you are not planning to keep
Re: Personal Quote by funsho75(m): 11:04am On Aug 28, 2017

Re: Personal Quote by funsho75(m): 8:43pm On Aug 28, 2018
Everybody you meet in life have something to teach u...

It could be positive or the other way round

(1) (Reply)

A Trip Down Uniben Lane (story) / Current Affairs 11th March 2017 & Today's GK Updates / Latest 200-150 DCICN Dumps - Eliminate Your Fears And Doubts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.