Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Lady With Her Albino Man - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Lady With Her Albino Man (1955 Views)

Rockwell Albino Meme: Mother, Patricia Williams Cries Out / Taiwo And Kehinde Olateju Twins: Albino And Dark Twins (Photos) / Family Photos Of An Albino And A Black Wife With Their Kid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Lady With Her Albino Man by dotcomnamename: 9:12pm On Feb 21, 2017
Trending on facebook, pre-wedding photos of a lady with her albino man.

Congratulations to the intending couple.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Lady With Her Albino Man by dotcomnamename: 9:13pm On Feb 21, 2017
More..

Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Lady With Her Albino Man by dotcomnamename: 9:13pm On Feb 21, 2017
More......

Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Lady With Her Albino Man by soberdrunk(m): 9:16pm On Feb 21, 2017
The sober part of me just wants to say 'congrats' and move on but the drunk part reckons there is something "fishy"--- see as the guy fresh, you go know say nor be ordinary albino be dis?........

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Lady With Her Albino Man by Nobody: 9:16pm On Feb 21, 2017
Great!

Patiently waiting for lalasticlacla' pre wedding. I don't mind handling his weddin video for free in cinestyle grin
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Lady With Her Albino Man by femolacqua(m): 9:16pm On Feb 21, 2017
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Lady With Her Albino Man by helen4(f): 9:17pm On Feb 21, 2017
congrats to the couple.
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Lady With Her Albino Man by ufuosman(m): 9:21pm On Feb 21, 2017
lovely, I love the bed room setting. All the best to dem.
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Lady With Her Albino Man by LAFO: 9:23pm On Feb 21, 2017
Nice one.

Happy married life
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Lady With Her Albino Man by Xcelinteriors(f): 9:28pm On Feb 21, 2017
This is true definition of unconditional love. Best of luck oyinbo and iyawo oyinbo

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Lady With Her Albino Man by Sunnymatey(m): 9:31pm On Feb 21, 2017
Lovely
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Lady With Her Albino Man by hungryboy(m): 9:52pm On Feb 21, 2017
Xcelinteriors:
This is true definition of unconditional love. Best of luck oyinbo and iyawo oyinbo
Sister which unconditional love you dey talk about

That albino were dey up dia look like all those albinos for streets were dey suffer for sun

You don see ajebutter albino finish were sell him blackness collect riches

you come dey talk of unconditional love
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Lady With Her Albino Man by Nobody: 9:59pm On Feb 21, 2017
Congrats to them. Wishing them a happy married life in advance.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Lady With Her Albino Man by amuokuko: 10:06pm On Feb 21, 2017
Looking at the albino's skin, u will realize that he is boxed up, so no biggy.

The day I saw one beauriful gal dating a hunch back guy, I knew money was the key to unlocking mysteries...

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Lady With Her Albino Man by Nobody: 10:27pm On Feb 21, 2017
Fresh looking albino. grin
Happy marriage to the couple
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Lady With Her Albino Man by dannybomb(m): 1:05am On Feb 22, 2017
nice couple, wish them happy married life
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Lady With Her Albino Man by Welcomme: 7:49am On Feb 22, 2017
I can swear to anything, this albino is "boxed" up. Can't u guyz see how fresh he looks? No big deal about this, the girl is marrying him cuz money is involved.
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Lady With Her Albino Man by greatgod2012(f): 7:57am On Feb 22, 2017
Beautiful concept!

Happy married life in advance!
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Lady With Her Albino Man by Incognito101: 8:06am On Feb 22, 2017
The albino ain't bad sha.
Happy married life to dem.
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Lady With Her Albino Man by thorpido(m): 8:32am On Feb 22, 2017
Happy married life in advance to them.

True love naija style.
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Lady With Her Albino Man by Nobody: 8:55am On Feb 22, 2017
Lovely pictures.
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Lady With Her Albino Man by angelTI(f): 10:04am On Feb 22, 2017
What's up with oga afin and his poker face undecided
The guy is looking blank and expressionless lipsrsealed

Happy married life

(1) (Reply)

Life Leasons: Nothing Is Permanent / Wife Material - Africans Mindset / My Wife Had An Affair!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.