Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Meet The Love Destroyer, Marriage Killer, – Nagging - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Meet The Love Destroyer, Marriage Killer, – Nagging (424 Views)

How Do I Keep On Pushing With Nagging Relatives? / Nigerian Lady Advises Married Men To Have Regular Sex With Wives To Stop Nagging / I Don’t Have joystick Erection Over My Wife’s Nagging Attitude- Husband (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Love Destroyer, Marriage Killer, – Nagging by hadewuyhi(m): 1:08am On Feb 22, 2017
Nagging

This is characterized by a continued tension between the couples. Nagging in relationship is bad no two words for it, it shouldnt be condone in marriage. It is a strenuous effort that shouldnt be tolerated, if allowed, it slowly takes away the love in marriage A nagging wife keeps her marriage deplorable, miserable and incompatible. Her interaction looks like battle, fighting , causing disputes over minor issues, she never allows issues to be settled at ease or with peace. She believes in no victor no vanquished.

“Nagging is such a passion killer, “Nagging is tagged love destroyer, killer of love. It is as common just like infidelity and adultery. It’s usually a symptom of poor agreement or foundation in your relationship. It makes relationship stressful where love begins to depreciate. It stains relationship. It withdraw your partner emotionally and physically

Nagging has to do with bothering persistently with trivial complaint, worrying persistently and constantly finding fault. Believe me, nagging is a silent killer if care is not taken it could lead to divorce. Nagging is a trait in human both male and female that needs self control and discipline with utmost caution. When the urge arises focusing on the positive experiences you’ve had in the past will calm it. You need to always remind yourself of positive and enjoyable moment of the past

Nagging in marriage demands or welcomes prodding and inciting pity, it makes marriage look hapless and poor, it hurts because respect is lost, appreciation is unfound, it takes away the scent and beauty that is destined to flourish in a marriage. The incessant nagging do not only drives your partner mad, it drives him or her away and hurts intimacy. “Nagging crosses into a lack of intimacy, lack of trust, relationship without trust will ofcourse be fruitless

A women of this character needs a solution which is a growing in built discipline to gradually wash away this roguish and devilish characteristic

Couples need these to overcome that problem in their marriage
http://toptainment.com.ng/2017/02/18/meet-love-destroyer-marriage-killer/

(1) (Reply)

"What I Say To You, I Say To Everyone: ‘watch!’ ” / 5 Things You Should Not Do To A Newborn / Being The Sole Breadwinner Is Bad For A Man’s Health – But BETTER For A Woman’s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.