Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,175 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

15 Nabbed FUTO Students Regained Freedom - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 15 Nabbed FUTO Students Regained Freedom (371 Views)

Pictures Of The Drone Made By FUTO Students / This Is What FUTO Exam Hall Looks Like (Photos) / Four Final Year FUTO Students Design A Campus Surveillance Drone (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

15 Nabbed FUTO Students Regained Freedom by patogist: 2:46am On Feb 22, 2017
15 students of the Federal University of Technology Owerri (FUTO), in Imo who were arrested during the school protest regained freedom.

The CP who was in FUTO on Monday morning announced that Ogbonna Collins and the other 15 students will be released by 1pm.

The students got their freedom at about 6:45pm.

Gabriel Nwachukwu who spoke with Patogist praised the CP for his participation in granting them freedom ...

"I want to use this opportunity to thank the commissioner of police CP Lakanu. Who make sure that the Futo student who were arrested on Friday were release on Monday evening after staying for four days in close system called cell which I was one of them. It is a horrible situation that I have to pay for the protest but I thank God who set me and other free from the cell. Am now better, healthy and stronger. Aluta must continue".

Patogist effort to speak to the Ex SUG PRO,Ogbonna Collins aka Futo Rochas who lead over 3000 students to the protest proved abortive.

The school is currently on Indefinite strike.

http://www.patogist.com/2017/02/15-nabbed-futo-students-regain-freedom.html

Re: 15 Nabbed FUTO Students Regained Freedom by Sunnymatey(m): 4:57am On Feb 22, 2017
The revolution is just starting in some of our schools, they better expand their cells to make room for nigerian mass cus the grand revolution might just be close.
Re: 15 Nabbed FUTO Students Regained Freedom by Sunnymatey(m): 4:59am On Feb 22, 2017
Kudos guys, u are the real heroes.

(1) (Reply)

Anybody Knows About Unilag Masters Programme / Oracle Apps Supply Chain Management Online Training USA,UK / 6 Things That Will Happen In This Year’s JAMB That Have Never Happened Before

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.