Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

Where You Sit In Class And What It Says About Your Personality - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Where You Sit In Class And What It Says About Your Personality (6894 Views)

OAU Students Sing 'Soapy' In Class, Lecturer Looks On / Success Adegor's Results, Comes 1st In Class (Photos) / How Many Times Did You Sit For Jamb? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where You Sit In Class And What It Says About Your Personality by Nobody: 5:10pm On Feb 22, 2017
shutupareyouGOD:
I sat at the front cuz of my ear sight.....not cuz of what you said
your case is different, you were not given a choice
Re: Where You Sit In Class And What It Says About Your Personality by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 22, 2017
tolustx:
It is not only those who are confident that sit in front of the class. Some people accept that they do not know enough. So in order for them to have full concentration, they decide to take a front seat.

Likewise, some people choose the front seat for health reasons. Front seats are mostly less stuffy, especially for those who are prone to sweating and who are easily irritated by body odour. A short-sited person can also choose fronts seats for clearer focus.
Well said..
Re: Where You Sit In Class And What It Says About Your Personality by Politicalidiot: 7:13pm On Feb 22, 2017
purplesummer:
Lol. Back seat is the House of Lords!

Nigerian Law school.cheesy
Re: Where You Sit In Class And What It Says About Your Personality by purplesummer(f): 7:30pm On Feb 22, 2017
Politicalidiot:

Nigerian Law school.cheesy
Lol. You are too much. What campus were you at?
Re: Where You Sit In Class And What It Says About Your Personality by heayernu56(m): 10:52pm On Feb 22, 2017
purplesummer:
Lol. Back seat is the House of Lords!
gbayi
Re: Where You Sit In Class And What It Says About Your Personality by Nobody: 11:29pm On Feb 22, 2017
EastGold:
Back benchers, we caused a lot of trouble

Those who passed through Universities can attest to this
So, No Bench In Poly Abi? Only Ppl Who Passed Through Uni Can Attest To That Ko...
Re: Where You Sit In Class And What It Says About Your Personality by Nobody: 11:50pm On Feb 22, 2017
mhizchristabel:
So, No Bench In Poly Abi? Only Ppl Who Passed Through Uni Can Attest To That Ko...
lol.... uni covers all Na.
Re: Where You Sit In Class And What It Says About Your Personality by Nobody: 11:55pm On Feb 22, 2017
uzoclinton:
lol.... uni covers all Na.
I No Gree... Na Only Poly Waka Cum
Re: Where You Sit In Class And What It Says About Your Personality by Nobody: 11:58pm On Feb 22, 2017
mhizchristabel:
I No Gree... Na Only Poly Waka Cum
Which poly you go?
Re: Where You Sit In Class And What It Says About Your Personality by Nobody: 12:03am On Feb 23, 2017
uzoclinton:
Which poly you go?
Shei, U Won Go Check Ma Result? Nigeria Poly Institute... Lol
Re: Where You Sit In Class And What It Says About Your Personality by Nobody: 12:06am On Feb 23, 2017
mhizchristabel:
Shei, U Won Go Check Ma Result? Nigeria Poly Institute... Lol
Nigeria poly institute? I NEVER HEAR THAT NAME IN MY ENTIRE EXISTENCE AS A NIGERIAN or are you pulling my legs? you must be pulling my legs...
Re: Where You Sit In Class And What It Says About Your Personality by Nobody: 12:12am On Feb 23, 2017
uzoclinton:
Nigeria poly institute? I NEVER HEAR THAT NAME IN MY ENTIRE EXISTENCE AS A NIGERIAN or are you pulling my legs? you must be pulling my legs...
Pullin Ur Legs To Where Na? If I Pull That Leg, U Won't Be Able To Walk Oo. Kiddin Thou... Ksp Dats Ma School
Re: Where You Sit In Class And What It Says About Your Personality by Nobody: 12:14am On Feb 23, 2017
uzoclinton:
your case is different, you were not given a choice
Indeed, His Case Is Different
Re: Where You Sit In Class And What It Says About Your Personality by Nobody: 12:17am On Feb 23, 2017
mhizchristabel:

I understand your feelings Pẹ̀lẹ́
Re: Where You Sit In Class And What It Says About Your Personality by Nobody: 12:20am On Feb 23, 2017
EastGold:

I understand your feelings Pẹ̀lẹ́
Na So Na... Make We No Lost Trowey
Re: Where You Sit In Class And What It Says About Your Personality by Nobody: 12:22am On Feb 23, 2017
mhizchristabel:
Na So Na... Make We No Lost Trowey

grin grin grin
Why are you awake up till now
Re: Where You Sit In Class And What It Says About Your Personality by Nobody: 12:24am On Feb 23, 2017
mhizchristabel:
Pullin Ur Legs To Where Na? If I Pull That Leg, U Won't Be Able To Walk Oo. Kiddin Thou... Ksp Dats Ma School
Kaduna State Poly...
eh, you try.... I went to UNN (just felt like telling you)

*sips tea*
Re: Where You Sit In Class And What It Says About Your Personality by Nobody: 12:29am On Feb 23, 2017
uzoclinton:
Kaduna State Poly... eh, you try.... I went to UNN (just felt like telling you)
*sips tea*
Na.. Kogi State.. Woow Datz Cool
Re: Where You Sit In Class And What It Says About Your Personality by Nobody: 12:31am On Feb 23, 2017
EastGold:

grin grin grin Why are you awake up till now
Dunno, Findin It Hard To Sleep
Re: Where You Sit In Class And What It Says About Your Personality by Nobody: 12:32am On Feb 23, 2017
mhizchristabel:
Dunno, Findin It Hard To Sleep

Free your mind of worries and go to bed OK?
Re: Where You Sit In Class And What It Says About Your Personality by Nobody: 12:33am On Feb 23, 2017
mhizchristabel:
Na.. Kogi State.. Woow Datz Cool
yours is cool also *winks*
Re: Where You Sit In Class And What It Says About Your Personality by Nobody: 12:38am On Feb 23, 2017
EastGold:

Free your mind of worries and go to bed OK?
Tanks.. Will Do That Nw
Re: Where You Sit In Class And What It Says About Your Personality by Nobody: 12:39am On Feb 23, 2017
uzoclinton:
yours is cool also *winks*
Yeah... Oya Go Sleep O
Re: Where You Sit In Class And What It Says About Your Personality by Nobody: 12:39am On Feb 23, 2017
mhizchristabel:
Tanks.. Will Do That Nw
OK sweet dreams
Re: Where You Sit In Class And What It Says About Your Personality by Nobody: 12:42am On Feb 23, 2017
mhizchristabel:
Yeah... Oya Go Sleep O
As a night moderator i no suppose sleep... e dey the job description
Re: Where You Sit In Class And What It Says About Your Personality by freecocoa(f): 1:01am On Feb 23, 2017
uzoclinton:
Not all bro.... so many back benchers stay there because they are not confident enough to stand and answer a question in class....

they know it'd be required of them to do just that if they sit at the front, that's y dey stay at the back' where teacher eye no go reach them....
Lol, you are not sure my dear.

I didn't have a particular spot at school but I sat at the back more and believe me, that's where everything happens.

One thing I'm sure of though, is that na sabi sabi people wey actually no sabi anything full front. Most lecturers even love asking back benchers questions, because of the notion that the are the bad eggs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where You Sit In Class And What It Says About Your Personality by Nobody: 1:23am On Feb 23, 2017
in med school, some hyper-stuffy boys that can actually teach you what the lecturer is going to say are at the back. they won't just say a thing in class plus they don't usually have notes too. you'll think they are not serious and dull but these clowns may not have up to 4hrs sleep before they came to class.
Re: Where You Sit In Class And What It Says About Your Personality by Politicalidiot: 1:54pm On Feb 23, 2017
purplesummer:

Lol. You are too much. What campus were you at?

Kano Campus at Bagauda. You? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The History Of Newspaper In Nigeria / Meet The Popular Church Where Huge Backside Women Twerk During Praises To God / Bauchi State Govt Sacks 194 Striking Lecturers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.