Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

Manchester United All Time Goal Scorer Rooney Set To Leave The Club Very Soon - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Manchester United All Time Goal Scorer Rooney Set To Leave The Club Very Soon (389 Views)

Barcelona inform Luis Suárez that he has to leave the club / Who Is The Greatest African Player Of All Time? Goal.com Question Sparks Debate / Odion Ighalo wins 2019 AFCON highest goal scorer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Manchester United All Time Goal Scorer Rooney Set To Leave The Club Very Soon by Gisthoodng(m): 8:16am On Feb 22, 2017
Manchester United Captain And Record Goal Scorer Has Decided To Leave The Club At The End Of The Season.

The record goalscorer is not happy at the club as a result of jose mourinho choice of strikers frequently which has left him on the bench in so many games and has confined in his friends that he is ending his 13-Year Stay in the club.

“The writing is on the wall for Wayne.He can see what’s happening. He’s playing less and believes he still has a lot to give. He won’t want to continue here like this,” a source told Sportsmail on Tuesday night.

Rooney has also not yet decided to move to China after a €35million offer for him despite knowing the transfer window closes next Tuesday.

Earlier Jose Mourinho refused to disclose if Rooney would stay or leave the club in a press conference on Tuesday.“Of course I can’t guarantee. I cannot guarantee that I’m here next week, how can I guarantee that a player is here next season?

“What I can guarantee is that if one day Wayne leaves the club it is not because I want him to leave. I would never push a legend of this club to another destiny.’

“You have to ask him if he sees himself staying in the club for the rest of his career or sees himself moving. It is not a question for me because I am happy to have him. I was very open with you in the answer. I don’t want him to leave.”

Source:http://gisthoodng..com/2017/02/man-united-all-time-goal-scorer-rooney.html

Re: Manchester United All Time Goal Scorer Rooney Set To Leave The Club Very Soon by LAFO: 8:28am On Feb 22, 2017
Oya make Eyimba sing am na

(1) (Reply)

Transfer News: Chelsea Negotiates Diego Costa's Sale / 100 To 10,000 Sport Trading Challenge Season 1 / Uefa:see How Bayern Humilated Arsenal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.