Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Who Is The Greatest African Player Of All Time? Goal.com Question Sparks Debate - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Who Is The Greatest African Player Of All Time? Goal.com Question Sparks Debate (29593 Views)

Jadon Sancho Wins Goal.com NxGn World's Best Young Talent Award (Photos) / "Kanu Is The Best African Player" - Thierry Henry (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Greatest African Player Of All Time? Goal.com Question Sparks Debate by 001NGN: 11:26am On Aug 21, 2019
I will personally go for Etoo

why?

Samuel Eto’o statistically scored goals that came when his team were down or it was equal. It is 78% if we add his goals when his team was leading only by 1 goal. Scorer of important goals, literally in all variety.

In 2004, Samuel Eto’o joined Barcelona. He played 201 Games and scored 131 goals in his spell for the blaugranas.

Please watch sensational video clips of these players shared by goal.com on twitter and see who goes for you

Videos Link https://001.ng/time-african-best-comparism/

8 Likes

Re: Who Is The Greatest African Player Of All Time? Goal.com Question Sparks Debate by Abfinest007(m): 11:33am On Aug 21, 2019
I will go for Musa bcuz he took him 90minutes to make Nigerians happy what buhari was unable to do for the past four years

160 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Who Is The Greatest African Player Of All Time? Goal.com Question Sparks Debate by b0rn2fuck(m): 2:36pm On Aug 21, 2019
Simply Etoo. He played at the top level club and consistently for many years. I think he is then highest goal scorer overall even in our so called caf Nation cup.. Won champion league back to back

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Who Is The Greatest African Player Of All Time? Goal.com Question Sparks Debate by JobsandSchools: 2:36pm On Aug 21, 2019
I go for no one

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Greatest African Player Of All Time? Goal.com Question Sparks Debate by Jayslicky: 2:36pm On Aug 21, 2019
Based on raw talent it was jay jay okocha but based on success Samuel eto'o.

133 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Who Is The Greatest African Player Of All Time? Goal.com Question Sparks Debate by bluefilm: 2:36pm On Aug 21, 2019
For me, Austin Jay Jay Okocha.

Okocha Number 10.

Okocha onye egwu!

Okocha onye nge!

Okocha n'idi egwu.

Okocha n'idi too much!!!

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Is The Greatest African Player Of All Time? Goal.com Question Sparks Debate by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 21, 2019
Definitely Eto of Cameroon . He was also very consistent and a humble player. Next is Didier Drogba of Ivory Coast.

93 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Who Is The Greatest African Player Of All Time? Goal.com Question Sparks Debate by fiercehillz(m): 2:36pm On Aug 21, 2019
Unarguably Etoo

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Greatest African Player Of All Time? Goal.com Question Sparks Debate by Ayoslimzy(m): 2:37pm On Aug 21, 2019
I will go for sadio mane

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Greatest African Player Of All Time? Goal.com Question Sparks Debate by johnlvis(m): 2:37pm On Aug 21, 2019
Judging from trophies won i will give it to Etoo

4 Likes

Re: Who Is The Greatest African Player Of All Time? Goal.com Question Sparks Debate by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 21, 2019
Roger Milla.

Came out of semi-retirement to blast the world at Italia 90!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Greatest African Player Of All Time? Goal.com Question Sparks Debate by ostechno(m): 2:37pm On Aug 21, 2019
Hi, I want to sell my Alidropship plugin, the orginial price of this plugin is $89(N32,000) but I'm willing to sell it for N16,000 with license
You need to have a domain name ready because I'll have to request a change of domain licence from my domain to your own
For those who don't know what its used for, it's a WordPress plugin that offers a complete set of features that make it easy to start and run a successful dropshipping business. It helps you to automate your business and can save you a lot of time.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is The Greatest African Player Of All Time? Goal.com Question Sparks Debate by obafemee80(m): 2:37pm On Aug 21, 2019
grin

Eto'o

Respect to Yekini and Roger Miller

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Greatest African Player Of All Time? Goal.com Question Sparks Debate by MichaelBukamzy(m): 2:37pm On Aug 21, 2019
Roger miller.
Re: Who Is The Greatest African Player Of All Time? Goal.com Question Sparks Debate by Sonfethopia: 2:37pm On Aug 21, 2019
Ighalo

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Greatest African Player Of All Time? Goal.com Question Sparks Debate by lenghtinny(m): 2:37pm On Aug 21, 2019
From the list, Samuel Eto'o Fils is the undisputed champion mehn.

Forget Weah world player of the year award.

8 Likes

Re: Who Is The Greatest African Player Of All Time? Goal.com Question Sparks Debate by Haywhymido(m): 2:38pm On Aug 21, 2019
YVES
Re: Who Is The Greatest African Player Of All Time? Goal.com Question Sparks Debate by Blankstare(m): 2:38pm On Aug 21, 2019
Samuel Eto f'ils

4 Likes

Re: Who Is The Greatest African Player Of All Time? Goal.com Question Sparks Debate by Eddygourdo(m): 2:38pm On Aug 21, 2019
I will go for Samuel eto

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Greatest African Player Of All Time? Goal.com Question Sparks Debate by athaboi(f): 2:38pm On Aug 21, 2019
Kanu Nwankwo

6 Likes

Re: Who Is The Greatest African Player Of All Time? Goal.com Question Sparks Debate by enemmo(f): 2:38pm On Aug 21, 2019
Remove Ahmed Musa

Remove Mo Salah too, Jay Jay deserves a stand alone number jare

Put Abedi Pele

I'm biased towards Roger Milla because I saw him do well at the World cup looong before I saw many African players do the same, and he was a bit older.

Biopic Biopic Biopic loading

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Is The Greatest African Player Of All Time? Goal.com Question Sparks Debate by translux(m): 2:38pm On Aug 21, 2019
Good morning everyone,

IT student urgently needed in Lekki

OND Accountancy

Must be computer literate

Sage 50(peachtree) is an added advantage

Age between 20 and 24

Accomodation is available

Male

send your c,v to bajomooludare@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Greatest African Player Of All Time? Goal.com Question Sparks Debate by kolafolabi(m): 2:38pm On Aug 21, 2019
Samuel Etoo
Re: Who Is The Greatest African Player Of All Time? Goal.com Question Sparks Debate by Judolisco(m): 2:38pm On Aug 21, 2019
George weah, etoo, drogba

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Greatest African Player Of All Time? Goal.com Question Sparks Debate by Olayinka8793(m): 2:39pm On Aug 21, 2019
My brain chooses Eto'o as the greatest, but as a lifelong Chelsea fan, my heart chooses Didier Drogba having witnessed him during his entire Chelsea career.
People wey dey mention Roger Miller and George Weah dem should be those who witnessed them during their playing days.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Greatest African Player Of All Time? Goal.com Question Sparks Debate by inyenejo(m): 2:39pm On Aug 21, 2019
Drogba,Eto,Okocha

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Greatest African Player Of All Time? Goal.com Question Sparks Debate by talk2rotman(m): 2:39pm On Aug 21, 2019
eto and weah

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Greatest African Player Of All Time? Goal.com Question Sparks Debate by emmyt2: 2:39pm On Aug 21, 2019
Orji uzor kalu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Greatest African Player Of All Time? Goal.com Question Sparks Debate by optimusprime2(m): 2:39pm On Aug 21, 2019
Samuel Eto'o wins it by miles!
Let's call a spade, a spade...

#Respect Didier Drogba, George Weah, Jay-Jay Okocha(so good he was named twice), and Roger Milla...

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ronaldo Picks Up Golden Foot Award / Victor Osimhen Becomes Africa' all-time leading goalscorer In The Serie A / Manchester United Appoints Benni Mccarthy As First-team Striker Coach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.