Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,053 members, 7,814,621 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Contact us for Soil Test, Water Borehole / Core Drilling, Pille Foundation today - Properties (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Contact us for Soil Test, Water Borehole / Core Drilling, Pille Foundation today (21287 Views)

Borehole Drilling,soil Test, Pile Foundation And Core Drilling / Astro Geotech Drill Water Borehole Anywhere In Nig, Pile Foundation & Soil Test / Understand Water Borehole Drilling In Nigeria N Important Of Geophysical Survey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Contact us for Soil Test, Water Borehole / Core Drilling, Pille Foundation today by toxxnoni(m): 1:44pm On Jul 07, 2017
cool
Re: Contact us for Soil Test, Water Borehole / Core Drilling, Pille Foundation today by toxxnoni(m): 5:00pm On Jul 07, 2017
Astro Geotech Nigeria Limited is a firm that is into Geotechnincal investigation / soil test, foundation engineering (pile foundation), Geophysical survey / water borehole drilling,core drilling and laboratory analysis, we provide interpretative Report. we render quality work with affordable prices

Contact us today
https://m.facebook.com/astrogeotech/?ref=bookmarks
Re: Contact us for Soil Test, Water Borehole / Core Drilling, Pille Foundation today by toxxnoni(m): 4:23am On Jul 08, 2017
cool
Re: Contact us for Soil Test, Water Borehole / Core Drilling, Pille Foundation today by heilige(m): 8:53am On Jul 08, 2017
@toxxnoni / @ Astro Geotech. You have abandoned my job and refuse to refund my money. You are here online looking for other victims. Since 24th of march, that is a very ver long time to drill borehole.
Respond by refunding my money ASAP.
Re: Contact us for Soil Test, Water Borehole / Core Drilling, Pille Foundation today by toxxnoni(m): 10:35am On Jul 08, 2017
@ Heilige
I did not abandoned your job, you refuse to pay me money to complete the work since two months ago now, the machine is still on your site and i explained everything to you. I am the victim here because you are trying to spoil my image here.
Re: Contact us for Soil Test, Water Borehole / Core Drilling, Pille Foundation today by heilige(m): 7:28pm On Jul 08, 2017
Do you know that you have suddenly gotten some guts. Now u say i did not pay you, after collecting 600k which is 50% of your fee, and u have only sunk 9pipes making it 27m and you are still going to 130m and want me to make full payment. I can only just laugh for now.
Re: Contact us for Soil Test, Water Borehole / Core Drilling, Pille Foundation today by toxxnoni(m): 4:33am On Jul 09, 2017
Geotechnincal investigation (Soil test and core drilling) at Abeokuta, ogun state
Call or whatsapp 08136569906
Email astrogeotech@yahoo.com
We are dedicated in serving you better

Re: Contact us for Soil Test, Water Borehole / Core Drilling, Pille Foundation today by toxxnoni(m): 12:00pm On Jul 09, 2017
Happy Sunday nairalander
Re: Contact us for Soil Test, Water Borehole / Core Drilling, Pille Foundation today by toxxnoni(m): 3:08pm On Jul 09, 2017
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Contact us for Soil Test, Water Borehole / Core Drilling, Pille Foundation today by toxxnoni(m): 8:07pm On Jul 09, 2017
Good evening
Re: Contact us for Soil Test, Water Borehole / Core Drilling, Pille Foundation today by toxxnoni(m): 11:04am On Jul 10, 2017
toxxnoni:
In here, we advise you on how to do the right things once it come to erecting structure. We put safety first. Some structures are collapsing because of lack of understanding of what needs to be done and how to monitor their contractors properly.
Water Borehole drilling do fail because the procedure wasn't carried out properly.
A pile foundation will fail if the soil test is not properly done.

ALL YOUR QUESTIONS HAS AN ANSWER........

Contact us today

WELCOME

call 08136569906

The soil is the most important yet most neglected in a construction project. All structures, buildings, roads, bridges, dams and even life itself is based on the soil. The soil is the natural foundation that supports all structures and investment. Most clients see soil investigation as a waste of fund despite being the cheapest in the construction process, hardly is the cost of soil test up to one percent of the cost of construction. Some contractors too, ignore the importance of proper soil investigation and analysis and base their design on assumed bearing capacity and rate of settlement.

Soil test helps to determine varying physical and chemical characteristic of soil, which can vary from place to place and from layer to layer even within the limits of the proposed structure. Soil characteristics can change considerably within a small area. Weather, climatic changes, and site management can in the future affect the bearing qualities of the soil, if the foundation is not designed properly to the bearing capacity of the soil, then they will fail and so will the building. This is as important as the entire project itself that may cause long term complications and may result to loss of life and property, endanger residents, tenants and damage other neighboring properties. The extent of exploration depends on whether the area is built up or not and size of the structure.

The soil investigation help to determine the following:

1. Bearing capacity of the soil which determine the load sustenance capability of the soil,
2. Rate of settlement of the soil which affect the rate at which any structure placed on it settles,
3. To select a type and depth of foundation,
4. To select suitable construction technique ,
5. To predict and resolve probable foundation problems,
6. To determine if the land can be subjected to subsidence and cause sinking of the building,
7. To determine water table which affects humidity within the foundation and greatly affects the character of a soil which varies considerably with water content, mineral or chemical component of the soil that might affect the choice of construction materials. For example if the soil found to contain sulphur it can attack our foundation, therefore sulphur resisting cement must be used in the foundation in such soil.

[i][/i]Whether you're working in peat, gravel, clay, silt, sand, or loam soil, understanding the soil properties of your site help you make good construction decisions leading to success of the project. The structural engineers can efficiently and accurately design the structural elements required based on the results of the soil test analysis so that for long term viability and soundness of the project. The result also helps to determine whether there is need for soil stabilization and the foundation depth to attain the required bearing capacity.

All intending property owners or real estate investors should note that for a small sum of money you can protect, possibly the largest investment of your life. Without soil investigation buildings can collapse or rendered non functional for intended purpose. Why risk the expense for the cost of a soil test? Being aware of any problems will enable you to determine future costs and help you to make vital decisions about the suitability of the land for building. The design will match the site conditions, give you peace of mind yet will reduce the risk of over design thus saving you money.
Re: Contact us for Soil Test, Water Borehole / Core Drilling, Pille Foundation today by toxxnoni(m): 4:10pm On Jul 10, 2017
cool
Re: Contact us for Soil Test, Water Borehole / Core Drilling, Pille Foundation today by heilige(m): 4:30pm On Jul 11, 2017
If you have the means and money why did you abandon my project ? Come out
Re: Contact us for Soil Test, Water Borehole / Core Drilling, Pille Foundation today by toxxnoni(m): 6:49pm On Jul 11, 2017
I am not hiding sir,
Kindly give my number (08136569906) to your lawyer so I can explain things to him since you are not around now. Thanks
Re: Contact us for Soil Test, Water Borehole / Core Drilling, Pille Foundation today by toxxnoni(m): 10:26am On Jul 12, 2017
Mornin
Re: Contact us for Soil Test, Water Borehole / Core Drilling, Pille Foundation today by toxxnoni(m): 5:20pm On Jul 12, 2017
Evening
Re: Contact us for Soil Test, Water Borehole / Core Drilling, Pille Foundation today by heilige(m): 7:10pm On Jul 12, 2017
Come to the police station and stop hiding
toxxnoni:
I am not hiding sir,
Kindly give my number (08136569906) to your lawyer so I can explain things to him since you are not around now. Thanks
Re: Contact us for Soil Test, Water Borehole / Core Drilling, Pille Foundation today by toxxnoni(m): 10:12pm On Jul 12, 2017
heilige:
Come to the police station and stop hiding

I can deliver and I always delivered but as a contractor, if the client fails to fulfill his part how can it work out? We had an agreement that you are to pay 600k once i get to the site but you failed. You paid 100,000 d second day I got to site and 300,000 like three days after, then you started paying 25000, 15,000, 20,000, even 10,000 And so on until it got to 600k, u use almost 2 months to pay the 600k, all this affected our logistics, indirectly you were planning our logistics for us which was wrong of u. Sir we are both at fault here, if only you stay with our agreement your work would have been completed way back even though my driller went missing for two weeks. But he came back with full force but you refuse to help out with fund and we drilled up to 45 meters and ran out of fund and I explained all to you.

Fix a day you and I or your lawyer should met
I can never hide, this drilling is what I do for a living.

The machine is still on your site
Re: Contact us for Soil Test, Water Borehole / Core Drilling, Pille Foundation today by toxxnoni(m): 7:41am On Jul 13, 2017
Beautiful Thursday
Contact us today
Let us handle your projects
Call or whatsapp 08136569906
Email astrogeotech@yahoo.com
Re: Contact us for Soil Test, Water Borehole / Core Drilling, Pille Foundation today by toxxnoni(m): 11:58am On Jul 13, 2017
shocked
Re: Contact us for Soil Test, Water Borehole / Core Drilling, Pille Foundation today by toxxnoni(m): 3:39pm On Jul 13, 2017
Geotechnincal investigation

Re: Contact us for Soil Test, Water Borehole / Core Drilling, Pille Foundation today by toxxnoni(m): 8:12am On Jul 14, 2017
Thank God is Friday

Astro Geotech Nigeria Limited
We are based in lagos, Nigeria and we provide inter-state services, Our services are
1) Water borehole drilling
2) Water treatment
3) Geo-physical survey
4) Soil test / Geo-technical investigation
5) Pile foundation
6) Sand search
7) Laboratory analysis
8. ) Construction and Installation of over-head tanks
9) Project management/­Supervision and General construction.
WE RENDER OUR SERVICES ANYWHERE WITHIN NIGERIA
Call or whatsapp +2348136569906
Email astrogeotech@yahoo.c­om
facebook.com/­astrogeotech/
Tweet @astrogeotech1
Re: Contact us for Soil Test, Water Borehole / Core Drilling, Pille Foundation today by toxxnoni(m): 11:51am On Jul 14, 2017
Hi
Re: Contact us for Soil Test, Water Borehole / Core Drilling, Pille Foundation today by toxxnoni(m): 7:32pm On Jul 14, 2017
Evening
Re: Contact us for Soil Test, Water Borehole / Core Drilling, Pille Foundation today by toxxnoni(m): 7:23am On Jul 15, 2017
We are based in lagos, Nigeria and we provide inter-state services, Our services are
2) Water treatment
3) Geo-physical survey
5) Pile foundation
6) Sand search
7) Laboratory analysis
Tweet @astrogeotech1
Re: Contact us for Soil Test, Water Borehole / Core Drilling, Pille Foundation today by toxxnoni(m): 11:40am On Jul 15, 2017
2) Water treatment
3) Geo-physical survey
5) Pile foundation
6) Sand search
7) Laboratory analysis
Tweet @astrogeotech1
Re: Contact us for Soil Test, Water Borehole / Core Drilling, Pille Foundation today by toxxnoni(m): 4:51pm On Jul 15, 2017
toxxnoni:
In here, we advise you on how to do the right things once it come to erecting structure. We put safety first. Some structures are collapsing because of lack of understanding of what needs to be done and how to monitor their contractors properly.
Water Borehole drilling do fail because the procedure wasn't carried out properly.

Contact us today

WELCOME

call 08136569906

The soil is the most important yet most neglected in a construction project. All structures, buildings, roads, bridges, dams and even life itself is based on the soil. The soil is the natural foundation that supports all structures and investment. Most clients see soil investigation as a waste of fund despite being the cheapest in the construction process, hardly is the cost of soil test up to one percent of the cost of construction. Some contractors too, ignore the importance of proper soil investigation and analysis and base their design on assumed bearing capacity and rate of settlement.

Soil test helps to determine varying physical and chemical characteristic of soil, which can vary from place to place and from layer to layer even within the limits of the proposed structure. Soil characteristics can change considerably within a small area. Weather, climatic changes, and site management can in the future affect the bearing qualities of the soil, if the foundation is not designed properly to the bearing capacity of the soil, then they will fail and so will the building. This is as important as the entire project itself that may cause long term complications and may result to loss of life and property, endanger residents, tenants and damage other neighboring properties. The extent of exploration depends on whether the area is built up or not and size of the structure.

1. Bearing capacity of the soil which determine the load sustenance capability of the soil,
2. Rate of settlement of the soil which affect the rate at which any structure placed on it settles,
6. To determine if the land can be subjected to subsidence and cause sinking of the building,
7. To determine water table which affects humidity within the foundation and greatly affects the character of a soil which varies considerably with water content, mineral or chemical component of the soil that might affect the choice of construction materials. For example if the soil found to contain sulphur it can attack our foundation, therefore sulphur resisting cement must be used in the foundation in such soil.

[i][/i]Whether you're working in peat, gravel, clay, silt, sand, or loam soil, understanding the soil properties of your site help you make good construction decisions leading to success of the project. The structural engineers can efficiently and accurately design the structural elements required based on the results of the soil test analysis so that for long term viability and soundness of the project. The result also helps to determine whether there is need for soil stabilization and the foundation depth to attain the required bearing capacity.

All intending property owners or real estate investors should note that for a small sum of money you can protect, possibly the largest investment of your life. Without soil investigation buildings can collapse or rendered non functional for intended purpose. Why risk the expense for the cost of a soil test? Being aware of any problems will enable you to determine future costs and help you to make vital decisions about the suitability of the land for building. The design will match the site conditions, give you peace of mind yet will reduce the risk of over design thus saving you money.
Re: Contact us for Soil Test, Water Borehole / Core Drilling, Pille Foundation today by toxxnoni(m): 4:52pm On Jul 15, 2017
shocked
toxxnoni:

Contact us today

WELCOME

call 08136569906

Re: Contact us for Soil Test, Water Borehole / Core Drilling, Pille Foundation today by toxxnoni(m): 8:02pm On Jul 15, 2017
2) Water treatment
3) Geo-physical survey
5) Pile foundation
6) Sand search
7) Laboratory analysis
Tweet @astrogeotech1
Re: Contact us for Soil Test, Water Borehole / Core Drilling, Pille Foundation today by toxxnoni(m): 5:53am On Jul 16, 2017
Happy Sunday

2) Water treatment
3) Geo-physical investigation /survey
4) Geo-technical investigation (Soil test / core drilling)
5) Pile foundation
6) Sand search
7) Laboratory analysis
Tweet @astrogeotech1
Re: Contact us for Soil Test, Water Borehole / Core Drilling, Pille Foundation today by toxxnoni(m): 10:54am On Jul 16, 2017
#happysunday
#geotechnical #geotech
#Pile #foundation #engineering #geophysics #investigation #safetyfirst #HSE #lagos #Nigeria #water #borehole #drilling Astro Geotech Nigeria Limited
2) Water treatment
3) Geo-physical investigation /survey
4) Geo-technical investigation (Soil test / core drilling)
5) Pile foundation
6) Sand search
7) Laboratory analysis
Tweet @astrogeotech1
Re: Contact us for Soil Test, Water Borehole / Core Drilling, Pille Foundation today by toxxnoni(m): 3:25pm On Jul 16, 2017

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (26) (Reply)

Bungalow House Design / I Want To Know The Measurement Of A Standard Master Bedroom Size In Meters Pls.. / Latest Prices Of POP Cement & Fibre Cement Ceiling Board In Edo/delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.