Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,498 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Interested In Nylon Bag Business? Start Today With Less Than 15k. - Business To Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Interested In Nylon Bag Business? Start Today With Less Than 15k. (8215 Views)

Start Bag Business With As Low As 10k / Professional Feasibility Study/business Plan On Nylon Bag Production / Poultry Is One Among The Best Business Start Today Check This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interested In Nylon Bag Business? Start Today With Less Than 15k. by alaroyeibadan(m): 1:50am On Sep 12, 2017
Naijabrain@gmail.com
Re: Interested In Nylon Bag Business? Start Today With Less Than 15k. by Anion(m): 5:24pm On Sep 13, 2017
Pls send to me too.
ukwuezekanayo@yahoo.com
Re: Interested In Nylon Bag Business? Start Today With Less Than 15k. by CHAIRMANMAO(m): 4:18pm On Dec 16, 2017
I am thirsty for the info; steve2fmd@yahoo.com
Re: Interested In Nylon Bag Business? Start Today With Less Than 15k. by pandj(m): 9:56pm On Dec 27, 2017
Bigerboy_jac@yahoo.com that's my email
Re: Interested In Nylon Bag Business? Start Today With Less Than 15k. by bayodele73(m): 9:20pm On Dec 29, 2017
Bayodele73@gmail.com
Re: Interested In Nylon Bag Business? Start Today With Less Than 15k. by FestusStore: 6:43pm On Jan 01, 2018
Jconsult45@gmail.com
Re: Interested In Nylon Bag Business? Start Today With Less Than 15k. by zionbeatzinfo: 2:11pm On Jan 02, 2018
Am interested here is my email: ikponmwonba.isaac@gmail.com
Re: Interested In Nylon Bag Business? Start Today With Less Than 15k. by purpleNG(f): 7:40pm On Jan 03, 2018
Purpleng66@gmail.com
Re: Interested In Nylon Bag Business? Start Today With Less Than 15k. by Emmitex(m): 10:35pm On Jan 03, 2018
demmanuel18@gmail.com
Re: Interested In Nylon Bag Business? Start Today With Less Than 15k. by petiteee(f): 9:01am On Jan 16, 2018
Xone3:
Are you aware that nylon bag is a highly sourced after commodity. Market women, traders, supermarkets etc all need it on a daily basis. The average trader uses at least 3 packs a day, multiple this number by 6 times a week times the thousands of market women and hundreds in your vicinity. Do you know that by simply supplying this women you can make 2 to 3k on a daily basis.
Interested?
Drop your mail or send a mail to bisxone@gmail.com for more information.
Start making your money Today.

adeolubukky2@gmail.com
Re: Interested In Nylon Bag Business? Start Today With Less Than 15k. by amerengues(m): 10:54pm On Jan 16, 2018
Xone3:
Are you aware that nylon bag is a highly sourced after commodity. Market women, traders, supermarkets etc all need it on a daily basis. The average trader uses at least 3 packs a day, multiple this number by 6 times a week times the thousands of market women and hundreds in your vicinity. Do you know that by simply supplying this women you can make 2 to 3k on a daily basis.
Interested?
Drop your mail or send a mail to bisxone@gmail.com for more information.
Start making your money Today.

Pls do send to amerengues@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Interested In Nylon Bag Business? Start Today With Less Than 15k. by go100: 4:00am On Jan 17, 2018
gift_golden@yahoo.com
Re: Interested In Nylon Bag Business? Start Today With Less Than 15k. by jumyinq: 12:19pm On Jan 17, 2018
mycutebabygirl@yahoo.com
Re: Interested In Nylon Bag Business? Start Today With Less Than 15k. by sweetum: 2:21pm On Jan 18, 2018
My company is into production of nylon of different sizes in Port-Harcourt.
We produce white, laundry nylon, black- big and small etc
Grab this opportunity to become an independent distributor of nylon in Port-Harcourt. You can make very cool money from this because we will give you at very reduced/discounted prices.
Call 07064670927/07038909331 to get your products

Re: Interested In Nylon Bag Business? Start Today With Less Than 15k. by petiteee(f): 12:03am On Jan 20, 2018
sweetum:
Grab this opportunity to become an independent distributor of nylon in Port-Harcourt. You can make very cool money from this because we will give you at very reduced/discounted prices.
cool, anyone iin Lagos? Surulere, mushin axis
Re: Interested In Nylon Bag Business? Start Today With Less Than 15k. by jamarionj(m): 12:36am On Jan 21, 2018
need information please, here is my mail: johncnkemjika@gmail.com
Re: Interested In Nylon Bag Business? Start Today With Less Than 15k. by High2k(m): 7:04am On Jan 21, 2018
Am interested
uwalakai@yahoo.com
Re: Interested In Nylon Bag Business? Start Today With Less Than 15k. by adomuwiner(m): 8:31pm On Jan 21, 2018
adomu2009@gmail.com
Re: Interested In Nylon Bag Business? Start Today With Less Than 15k. by livegreendee(f): 10:37pm On Jan 21, 2018
petiteee:
cool, anyone iin Lagos? Surulere, mushin axis
Am in Lagos into cutting of nylon per kg
Re: Interested In Nylon Bag Business? Start Today With Less Than 15k. by Ayus4u(m): 1:51pm On Feb 01, 2018
Xone3:
A lot of people have sent me mail claiming to be interested in the business, however, I have realized that most people are not ready to do any research before venturing into it. You want all the info but you're not ready to put any commitment towards achieving your goal.
Nylon business is very lucrative and also have the bad sides.
How do you get the good product? How do you get to buy at a reduced price? Which products move more? Which products are in high demand in your area? You also have to consider the price that is acceptable.
Hence, try to find out the following before sending me a mail for more information. Before that, let me help with some terms.
We have the small black nylon called OREBE, the Big Black, Extra Large Black, Yellowand Black, Blue and Black, Patanla/Black and White Stripe, the ice water used for Ororo and Moi-Moi, the Ice Block, coloured Orebe(Small Black), Poly Bag(Small and Big), Bagco Sack, Yodi for Sugar, Santana etc.
They come in Different packs.
A Bag of small black contains 10 Bundles. 5 Bundles for big Black, 20 BUNDLES for Ice water etc.
A Bundle contains 10Packets. A packet contains 100pieces. or 80 for some companies.

Feel free to drop your messages here or send a mail to bisxone@gmail.com

pls sent to me
ayodeleolabanji2@gmail.com
Re: Interested In Nylon Bag Business? Start Today With Less Than 15k. by Onojah279: 2:51pm On Feb 12, 2018
Onojahmariam@yahoo.com
Re: Interested In Nylon Bag Business? Start Today With Less Than 15k. by OPENDOORS17: 10:00pm On Jul 26, 2018
I am Interested. olaobadele2013@gmail.com, 08033115669
Re: Interested In Nylon Bag Business? Start Today With Less Than 15k. by lightdream: 1:30am On Jul 29, 2018
Lightdream633@gmail.com
Re: Interested In Nylon Bag Business? Start Today With Less Than 15k. by lightdream: 5:25am On Aug 20, 2018
Anyone to help lightdream633@gmail.com
Re: Interested In Nylon Bag Business? Start Today With Less Than 15k. by cejo(m): 6:19pm On Dec 06, 2018
Pls send me nylon info on: josiahopara@yahoo.com
Re: Interested In Nylon Bag Business? Start Today With Less Than 15k. by fredrickz03: 1:14pm On Jan 09, 2019
Fredrickz03@yahoo.com
Re: Interested In Nylon Bag Business? Start Today With Less Than 15k. by Kenox: 3:01am On Jan 31, 2019
Kenoxdollars@yahoo.com
Re: Interested In Nylon Bag Business? Start Today With Less Than 15k. by schoolsinabuja: 4:07am On Mar 09, 2020
Saint_Emma@yahoo.com. I am so much interested and ready to be mentored on how to go pls
Re: Interested In Nylon Bag Business? Start Today With Less Than 15k. by Nylonmanufactur: 10:22pm On Apr 01, 2020
Hi everyone I am a nylon producer in port harcourt pls contact me via email If you want to go into distribution of nylon around the east region, we produce different colours, size and quantity you want. nrositta@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Interested In Nylon Bag Business? Start Today With Less Than 15k. by jovijovi: 10:44am On Dec 31, 2020
NYLON BUSINESS (DISTRIBUTOR OR WHOLESALE / RETAILER).

Our company, that is located in Lagos / Ogun axis, that produce Black small nylon shopping bags, aka (owo otori). the type that is use everywhere when you buy things from the market?

Needs distributors nationwide.

We sell to you at wholesale price while you resell to market women around you and make 6k- 8k daily.

We deliver Nationwide with minimum order quantity of 30-1000 bags.

If you are Interested,
Re: Interested In Nylon Bag Business? Start Today With Less Than 15k. by Awirikaamadi02: 5:17pm On Jan 03, 2021
sweetum:
Where exactly I will like to be a distributor in your company
Please watsup me am in pH. 07030185952

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Poultry Cage For The Farm , Layers , Chick And Broiler / Portacabin And Camp Setup/construction In Nigeria/west Africa / Lpfo Trucking Available, Lpfo Allocation Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.