Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Your 'packaging' Determines Your Success - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Your 'packaging' Determines Your Success (550 Views)

4 Kinds Of Friends That Are Hindering Your Success / Your Attitude To Work Determines Your Altitude. / Quality Ways Your Capacity Determines Your Success (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your 'packaging' Determines Your Success by Nobody: 11:33am On Feb 22, 2017
How well you package yourself in your chosen career, determines how well you achieve your goals.

For instance, if you are in the Fashion industry, an industry filled with creative and intelligent people, you have to be creative too!

There is no career that is greater than another, so therefore, do not sit down and think that your chosen career is more tasking.

Everybody starts or takes up a career path with the hopes and aims of attaining some level of success, because success gives life!

Achieving success in your career requires a lot of inputs like determination, patience, perseverance, and hard work.

I know some people who are very hard working but, they lack some of these values and then think something somewhere isn’t right!

You don’t need any prophet to tell you certain things you ought to know naturally. Things like packaging yourself in your career.

No matter how small the business you started is, or your job seem, you must have to be able know how to work things out yourself.

Be creative, seek knowledge, ask questions for things you don't know, and don’t act like Mr. /Mrs. Know-it-all.

There is no limit to the amount of knowledge we require as human beings, we learn every day of our lives!

There are still things I don’t know, and how best I go about it is to ask questions, and I am always ready to learn new things too.

Packaging your career depends solely on you, even if your business is the smallest of them all, you still have to add creativity to it!

‘Packaging’ means creativity, which is the foundation of any business, whether you are self-employed or not.

When I was in the university, there were women who sold food to us in front of our hostel every evening.

They were about six of them, they each sold a different type of food, but I noticed something different in one of them.

She was so organized and really ‘packaged’ her own very well, others were using cellophane bags to sell food but, she used take away packs!

Initially, we didn’t take any notice of what she was doing, until one day, when one of us called our attention to it.

We immediately began to patronize her, her food wasn’t the best but, the packaging was something else!

While others were giving us water from a plastic container, she was giving us ‘pure water,’ before you could say ‘’food,’’ she became a star!

Everybody focused on her, and in fact people from other hostel heard of her and rushed to her own corner to buy food.

The other food sellers watched in misery as she took over their customers right in front of them, and that was it!

So, achieving success in your career does not require anything but, creativity (packaging) and determination.

That woman knew, they were many and to stand out, she needed to do something out of the ordinary and she did!

If you are one who thinks that bringing new ideas into your business doesn’t matter then, you should be prepared to loose!

She probably took a risk doing that because, selling food to students was hard work already.

Everybody is created to be an instrument for success and that is the truth, success is never anybody’s property, we all are shareholders of it!

So get up, determine from today, that success is yours and that you are going to do anything and everything to achieve greatness!

Source: http://www.chichiuncensored.com

(1) (Reply)

The Importance Of Choosing A Career You Are Passionate About / When You Can't Differentiate Between Passion And Profession. / 6 Major Advantages Of An E-commerce Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.