Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,451 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Falz Explains How He Was Harassed And Treated At A Kenyan Airport - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Falz Explains How He Was Harassed And Treated At A Kenyan Airport (492 Views)

#MoralInstruction: Falz Explains The Sudden Disappearance Of His Beard / Why I Stopped Going To Church – Falz Explains / Falz - I Was Treated As A Criminal In Kenyan Airport Because I'm Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Falz Explains How He Was Harassed And Treated At A Kenyan Airport by CEO1(m): 12:34pm On Feb 22, 2017
Popular Nigerian rapper, Falz D Bad Guy narrates how he was harassed as a criminal at a Kenya n Airport

In a new interview with Sound City‘s Moet Abebe, Falz said he recently went holidaying in Kenya with a group of friends, and at the airport, was treated with the worst discrimination he had ever experienced.

“We were about getting into the airport in Kenya. The [immigration] sent us to go to the side [along] with Nigerian people and they just kept on saying ‘cyber crime! internet fraud!,” Falz revealed.

“It was disgraceful. It was extremely shameful. Obviously, it is discrimination. Because I’m Nigerian, you automatically think I am a cyber-criminal?”

http://www.onengblog.com/2017/02/falz-explains-how-he-was-harassed-and.html

Re: Falz Explains How He Was Harassed And Treated At A Kenyan Airport by nNEOo(m): 12:43pm On Feb 22, 2017
When will Africa have her own war

After Oyinbo had theirs the knew who was who angry

FTC
Re: Falz Explains How He Was Harassed And Treated At A Kenyan Airport by greatnaija01: 12:44pm On Feb 22, 2017
very soon... it will be so epic that even AVENGERS will come and learn.

the war is currently doing I.T

nNEOo:
When will Africa have her own war
Re: Falz Explains How He Was Harassed And Treated At A Kenyan Airport by nNEOo(m): 12:52pm On Feb 22, 2017
greatnaija01:
very soon... it will be so epic that even AVENGERS will come and learn.

the war is currently doing I.T

Naija vs southy vs Kenya vs zimbabwe

Ghana vs Gambia

Togo vs chad

Egypt vs Libya

Morocco vs Burundi

Etc

God pls if this war will change Africa let your will be done

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

MUSIC :magnito Sikiru Feat. Tekno / Photos Of UNIZIK Female Student Who Died In A Security Guard’s Room After Smokin / Kcee Looking All Dapper In New Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.