Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,161 members, 7,821,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Obeying The Clarion Call: What Will Do If This Is The Way To Your PPA? - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Obeying The Clarion Call: What Will Do If This Is The Way To Your PPA? (4641 Views)

A Clarion Call To Corpers Posted To Northern Part Of Nigeria / Thus, Its The Clarion Call: A Poem. / NYSC: How The Internet Has Changed The Way We "Obey The Clarion Call" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obeying The Clarion Call: What Will Do If This Is The Way To Your PPA? by somehowpenis(m): 11:54pm On Feb 27, 2017
emorse:

Your assumption means nothing to me bro. Absolutely nothing. I had mad fun during NYSC. Period. Unfortunately for you though, you'll never know what could have been.
i am rather glad i did not.
Re: Obeying The Clarion Call: What Will Do If This Is The Way To Your PPA? by ritababe(f): 6:49am On Feb 28, 2017
Feranchek:

sweerat
undecided
Feranchek:

sweerat
Re: Obeying The Clarion Call: What Will Do If This Is The Way To Your PPA? by Feranchek(m): 1:19pm On Feb 28, 2017
ritababe:
undecided

watin na?
Re: Obeying The Clarion Call: What Will Do If This Is The Way To Your PPA? by Treasure17(m): 12:45am On Apr 19, 2017
ritababe:

what's difficult there please? just to cross over?
did I just hear cross over.. nah.not difficult but when it comes to river.. hmmm

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Habits You Must Unlearn To Avoid Staying In Poverty For Life! / See The Letter A Youth Corper Wrote / Prospective NYSC 2018 BATCH A 'stream 2' Corps Members.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.