Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,354 members, 7,954,417 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:36 PM

Seeking For Help From My Felow Nairalanders - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Seeking For Help From My Felow Nairalanders (733 Views)

A Cry For Help.. Voice Of An Unemployed Youth / A Call For Help - Dismissed EFCC Diploma Trainees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seeking For Help From My Felow Nairalanders by judecares1(m): 3:14pm On Feb 22, 2017
Good afternoon my fellow nairalanders
i have seen so many testimonies and wonders on this plat form and i strong believe hers will not still be different. my cousin graduated for the past few years now and being applying for jobs but up till now,it seems nothing good is coming out.My cousin studied business administration from a recognized university here in Nigeria,please my dear nairalanders please help her because i know the personalities who are present on this nairaland,you can pm me to enable her send her details to you.
am sorry for the wrong use of any English,God bless NIGERIA AND ALL NAIRALANDERS.
Re: Seeking For Help From My Felow Nairalanders by judecares1(m): 3:19pm On Feb 22, 2017
pls guys help her out,she resides in lagos
Re: Seeking For Help From My Felow Nairalanders by judecares1(m): 3:28pm On Feb 22, 2017
for me to paste this information on nairaland,tell you guys how serious i want her to stop staying at home
Re: Seeking For Help From My Felow Nairalanders by BiafranBushBoy: 3:34pm On Feb 22, 2017
Hmmmm....
Re: Seeking For Help From My Felow Nairalanders by judecares1(m): 3:37pm On Feb 22, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
Hmmmm....

please my good people try and put smile on her face
Re: Seeking For Help From My Felow Nairalanders by BiafranBushBoy: 3:45pm On Feb 22, 2017
judecares1:

please my good people try and put smile on her face

Every Job application follows a specific format.

Unless someone owns a company... she is still expected to submit CVs and cover letters.

So there is no way she can by-pass that... unless a miracle happens which I don't really wait for.

So creating a thread isn't all that worth it.
Re: Seeking For Help From My Felow Nairalanders by judecares1(m): 3:47pm On Feb 22, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Every Job application follows a specific format.

Unless someone owns a company... she is still expected to submit CVs and cover letters.

So there is no way she can by-pass that... unless a miracle happens which I don't really wait for.

So creating a thread isn't all that worth it.
pls do u know of any job opening in any company? pls give me d link n she will gladly apply
Re: Seeking For Help From My Felow Nairalanders by BiafranBushBoy: 3:52pm On Feb 22, 2017
judecares1:

pls do u know of any job opening in any company? pls give me d link n she will gladly apply

What if she applies and no call back from the company?

What if her CV is poorly formatted?

What if her cover letter says nothing about herself?

What if she submits and they trash her CV into a dustbin?

It is not about applying.

Someone said... "it is 20% of our effort that produces 80% of the results"

Has she deposited 20% of her efforts towards making sure that she fits for a job role?

Think about it.
Re: Seeking For Help From My Felow Nairalanders by judecares1(m): 3:56pm On Feb 22, 2017
[quote author=BiafranBushBoy post=53956411]

What if she applies and no call back from the company?

What if her CV is poorly formatted?

What if her cover letter says nothing about herself?

What if she submits and they trash her CV into a dustbin?

It is not about applying.

Someone said... "it is 20% of our effort that produces 80% of the results"

Has she deposited 20% of her efforts towards making sure that she fits for a job role?

Think about it.

is not all about ur statement above but she needs a serious help,her cv is well formatted
Re: Seeking For Help From My Felow Nairalanders by BiafranBushBoy: 3:59pm On Feb 22, 2017
[quote author=judecares1 post=53956510][/quote]

Then why hasn't she gotten call backs and interviews?

or is it hardluck?

Something must be wrong somewhere.
Re: Seeking For Help From My Felow Nairalanders by judecares1(m): 4:00pm On Feb 22, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Then why hasn't she gotten call backs and interviews?

or is it hardluck?

Something must be wrong somewhere.

not dat she dont get call,nofi is wrong,na naija we dey. guys pls give me link
Re: Seeking For Help From My Felow Nairalanders by Ajewealth123(m): 4:20pm On Feb 22, 2017
judecares1:
Good afternoon my fellow nairalanders
i have seen so many testimonies and wonders on this plat form and i strong believe hers will not still be different. my cousin graduated for the past few years now and being applying for jobs but up till now,it seems nothing good is coming out.My cousin studied business administration from a recognized university here in Nigeria,please my dear nairalanders please help her because i know the personalities who are present on this nairaland,you can pm me to enable her send her details to you.
am sorry for the wrong use of any English,God bless NIGERIA AND ALL NAIRALANDERS.
Re: Seeking For Help From My Felow Nairalanders by Strategical: 3:50am On Feb 23, 2017
Where is her location? Can she market business consulting services?
Re: Seeking For Help From My Felow Nairalanders by judecares1(m): 8:02am On Feb 23, 2017
Ajewealth123:
She stays in Ajah but she is ready to relocate to any part of Lagos

(1) (Reply)

Hotel Jobs: Accountant Required Urgently! / Civil/structural Engineer Needed. / AIM Consultants Limited Latest Vacancies (11 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.