Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,906 members, 7,956,411 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:26 AM

Anyone Heard Of Almond Careers? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Anyone Heard Of Almond Careers? (6434 Views)

5 Lucrative Careers You Can Excel In That Do Not Require A Degree / Top Black CEOs At Global Corporations And Lessons From Their Careers / 6 Careers That Will Be Extinct In 10 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone Heard Of Almond Careers? by Kelz18: 3:21pm On Feb 22, 2017
Any one heard of Almond Careers.they are running project management course and will be issuing certificates from the UK. How genuine are they? Has anyone done a programme with them bfore. Tnx
Re: Anyone Heard Of Almond Careers? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 11:54pm On May 05, 2020
Kelz18:
Any one heard of Almond Careers.they are running project management course and will be issuing certificates from the UK. How genuine are they? Has anyone done a programme with them bfore. Tnx
i hope u did d course..best money Eva spent
Re: Anyone Heard Of Almond Careers? by Seanpoe(m): 9:19am On Sep 27, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:

I would like to find out more about their offerings... May I please email you directly?
Re: Anyone Heard Of Almond Careers? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 4:00pm On Sep 27, 2020
Seanpoe:

I would like to find out more about their offerings... May I please email you directly?
obotphilomena@gmail.com...go ahead and email
Re: Anyone Heard Of Almond Careers? by busol633: 3:41pm On Mar 16, 2022
HRHQueenPhil:
obotphilomena@gmail.com...go ahead and email
Seanpoe:

please what is the update ,d id you take the course ? is it worthwhile
Re: Anyone Heard Of Almond Careers? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 8:05am On Mar 25, 2022
busol633:

Seanpoe:

please what is the update ,d id you take the course ? is it worthwhile
an email has been given to send your inquiries, go ahead and send
Re: Anyone Heard Of Almond Careers? by askarachi: 3:07pm On Dec 17, 2023
Hello please I am looking for a similar opportunity in DevOps / software engineering. From what I understand Almond Careers majorly focuses on PMs and BAs. Please any form of help will be appreciated
HRHQueenPhil:

(1) (Reply)

How To Be A Good Boss / Can A Warrant Officer Take Orders From A Lieutenant In The Army / Do Women Make Better Managers Than Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.