Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,399 members, 7,954,579 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:28 PM

A Slovakian Woman Urinating On A Koran And Burning It - Video - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Slovakian Woman Urinating On A Koran And Burning It - Video (4904 Views)

Bus Driver Spotted Urinating At The Middle Of A Major Road (photos) / Driver Arrested While Urinating In A Bush, Charged To Court For Conspiracy. PICS / Man Killed In Abuja For Urinating Near Mosque (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Slovakian Woman Urinating On A Koran And Burning It - Video by searchng4love: 3:31pm On Feb 22, 2017
A Slovakian woman, Sheila Szmerekova, from the central Slovakian city of Ruzomberok sparked social media outrage after she filmed herself urinating on a Koran and burning it. The Slovakian woman now faces six years in jail. The video showed her insulting the Islamic holy book before urinating on it and burning it.
http://syberkart.com/blog/slovakian-woman-urinating-koran-burning-video/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYlRpgLWSK0
Re: A Slovakian Woman Urinating On A Koran And Burning It - Video by madridguy(m): 3:33pm On Feb 22, 2017
May Allah forgive and show her light.
Re: A Slovakian Woman Urinating On A Koran And Burning It - Video by ghettowriter(m): 3:40pm On Feb 22, 2017
undecided
Re: A Slovakian Woman Urinating On A Koran And Burning It - Video by Chikelue2000(m): 3:45pm On Feb 22, 2017
If its in Nigeria eh, walahi, she for don turn suya now

2 Likes

Re: A Slovakian Woman Urinating On A Koran And Burning It - Video by ItsMeAboki(m): 3:54pm On Feb 22, 2017
madridguy:

No way!
May he reserve for her the hottest place in hell fire and anyone who encouraged, assisted or supports her dastardly action angry angry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Slovakian Woman Urinating On A Koran And Burning It - Video by searchng4love: 4:10pm On Feb 22, 2017
you sound overtly aggressive...calm down

ItsMeAboki:

No way!
May he reserve for her the hottest place in hell fire and anyone who encouraged, assisted or supports her dastardly action angry angry

1 Like

Re: A Slovakian Woman Urinating On A Koran And Burning It - Video by Akwaudene87(m): 4:12pm On Feb 22, 2017
Alakuba
Re: A Slovakian Woman Urinating On A Koran And Burning It - Video by brookz: 4:12pm On Feb 22, 2017
Inna lillahi waa inna illahi rajuun,

Just wait & see her End.

1 Like

Re: A Slovakian Woman Urinating On A Koran And Burning It - Video by chynie: 4:14pm On Feb 22, 2017
Madam i dey fear for your life shocked
Muslims will kill you o cheesy
they are used to ******* people

But what she did is bad
lets learn to respect each other's religion tongue

Just aviod Muslims
Re: A Slovakian Woman Urinating On A Koran And Burning It - Video by Nobody: 4:32pm On Feb 22, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

No way!
As if urinating on or burning a book is worse than killing a fellow human being. If she like make she burn 30 quran and 30 bible, wetin she burn na book. Na her money she take buy them.

3 Likes

Re: A Slovakian Woman Urinating On A Koran And Burning It - Video by ItsMeAboki(m): 4:38pm On Feb 22, 2017
venai:
As if urinating on or burning a book is worse than killing a fellow human being. If she like make she burn 30 quran and 30 bible, wetin she burn na book. Na her money she take buy them.

Abeg comot for my front; who is talking about killing anybody here; try and receive sense angry
Re: A Slovakian Woman Urinating On A Koran And Burning It - Video by ItsMeAboki(m): 4:41pm On Feb 22, 2017
searchng4love:
you sound overtly aggressive...calm down

Yes, such sacrilege and unwarranted provocation is unacceptable and condemnable in all its ramifications angry angry
Re: A Slovakian Woman Urinating On A Koran And Burning It - Video by Nobody: 4:45pm On Feb 22, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

Abeg comot for my front; who is talking about killing anybody here; try and receive sense angry
Fanatic

3 Likes

Re: A Slovakian Woman Urinating On A Koran And Burning It - Video by searchng4love: 5:24pm On Feb 22, 2017
chill out man... I do NOT believe that you would attack her given the opportunity...are you?

ItsMeAboki:

Yes, such sacrilege and unwarranted provocation is unacceptable and condemnable in all its ramifications angry angry
Re: A Slovakian Woman Urinating On A Koran And Burning It - Video by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:32pm On Feb 22, 2017
These days every frustrated person vents his or her frustration on Islam.
If a man is unable to get an erection he blames Islam.
If a woman cannot achieve ogasm she blames Islam.
When they become barren due to too many abortions dey blame Islam.
when the economy is harsh dey blame islam, even though the leader isn't a Muslim.
Re: A Slovakian Woman Urinating On A Koran And Burning It - Video by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:45pm On Feb 22, 2017
venai:
Fanatic
This is jus how the hypocrisy of u guys stink to high heavens.
Somebdy, in such a shameless show of extremism, intolerance and fanaticism, openly in lacerates the religious book of another. That person gets no criticism from u.
here u r calling out someone for reacting to such babarism.
How wud u Ve describe a Muslim who displays such show of intolerance?
I wud like to know.
Re: A Slovakian Woman Urinating On A Koran And Burning It - Video by searchng4love: 6:01pm On Feb 22, 2017
hmm don't trivialise issues
NOETHNICITY:
These days every frustrated person vents his or her frustration on Islam.
If a man is unable to get an erection he blames Islam.
If a woman cannot achieve ogasm she blames Islam.
When they become barren due to too many abortions dey blame Islam.
when the economy is harsh dey blame islam, even though the leader isn't a Muslim.
Re: A Slovakian Woman Urinating On A Koran And Burning It - Video by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:54pm On Feb 22, 2017
searchng4love:
chill out man... I do NOT believe that you would attack her given the opportunity...are you?

Why do you guys always seem to have difficulty with basic comprehension?
Go back to my post again and pls show me where I may have hinted, expressed or conveyed in any way the notion to attack the woman if given the opportunity - that should warrant such baseless comment from you.
Re: A Slovakian Woman Urinating On A Koran And Burning It - Video by searchng4love: 6:59pm On Feb 22, 2017
no need.
ItsMeAboki:

Why do you guys always seem to have difficulty with basic comprehension?
Go back to my post again and pls show me where I may have hinted, expressed or conveyed in any way the notion to attack the woman if given the opportunity - that should warrant such baseless comment from you.
Re: A Slovakian Woman Urinating On A Koran And Burning It - Video by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:08pm On Feb 22, 2017
searchng4love:
no need.

Then keep such unwarranted comments to yourself.
Re: A Slovakian Woman Urinating On A Koran And Burning It - Video by SmartchoicesNG: 8:05pm On Feb 22, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

Then keep such unwarranted comments to yourself.
Don't kill yourself
Re: A Slovakian Woman Urinating On A Koran And Burning It - Video by Nobody: 10:45pm On Feb 22, 2017
NOETHNICITY:
This is jus how the hypocrisy of u guys stink to high heavens.
Somebdy, in such a shameless show of extremism, intolerance and fanaticism, openly in lacerates the religious book of another. That person gets no criticism from u.
here u r calling out someone for reacting to such babarism.
How wud u Ve describe a Muslim who displays such show of intolerance?
I wud like to know.
Wetin this one dey yarn sef. Are you quoting me or what? Be informed, I am a Christian. But if you like burn, cook and eat The Bible e no concern me. Bible na book; quran na book.
Re: A Slovakian Woman Urinating On A Koran And Burning It - Video by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:22am On Feb 23, 2017
venai:
Wetin this one dey yarn sef. Are you quoting me or what? Be informed, I am a Christian. But if you like burn, cook and eat The Bible e no concern me. Bible na book; quran na book.
When u re ready to answer my question let me know and I engage u in meaningful discussion.
Re: A Slovakian Woman Urinating On A Koran And Burning It - Video by ItsMeAboki(m): 12:28pm On Feb 23, 2017
SmartchoicesNG:

Don't kill yourself

Re: A Slovakian Woman Urinating On A Koran And Burning It - Video by SmartchoicesNG: 12:29pm On Feb 23, 2017
[quote author=ItsMeAboki post=53982093][/quote]

Re: A Slovakian Woman Urinating On A Koran And Burning It - Video by raymexx: 2:05pm On Feb 23, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

No way!
u are angry baa? But u people can go about killing people for nothing calling them infidels
Re: A Slovakian Woman Urinating On A Koran And Burning It - Video by Nobody: 2:14pm On Feb 23, 2017
NOETHNICITY:
When u re ready to answer my question let me know and I engage u in meaningful discussion.
So what was your question?
Re: A Slovakian Woman Urinating On A Koran And Burning It - Video by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:01pm On Feb 23, 2017
venai:
So what was your question?
What wud Ve been ur reaction when u wake up to the news of a Muslim who burns the Bible?
wud u not say such a person is a Fanatic?
Re: A Slovakian Woman Urinating On A Koran And Burning It - Video by ItsMeAboki(m): 4:11pm On Feb 23, 2017
raymexx:
u are angry baa? But u people can go about killing people for nothing calling them infidels

Who is you ppl?
Pls get off my way; I have no time for myopic silliness. angry
Re: A Slovakian Woman Urinating On A Koran And Burning It - Video by raymexx: 4:15pm On Feb 23, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

Who is you ppl? Pls get off my way; I have no time for myopic silliness. angry
ohhh, i see
Re: A Slovakian Woman Urinating On A Koran And Burning It - Video by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 23, 2017
The same light he gave to Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan?

No thanks.
madridguy:

1 Like

Re: A Slovakian Woman Urinating On A Koran And Burning It - Video by ItsMeAboki(m): 4:27pm On Feb 23, 2017
raymexx:
ohhh, i see

Pls stay off my case unless you are looking for trouble.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTO: Police Arrest Lagos Terror Robbery Gang Led By A 19 Year Old / Two Grown Women With Matured Clitoris Embarrassing Themselves / Historically Disturbing Pictures 2 (histogore)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.