Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,487 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Mango Worms Aka Mango Fly: What You Need To Know About (VIDEO) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Mango Worms Aka Mango Fly: What You Need To Know About (VIDEO) (43356 Views)

Man Dies While Plucking Mango (Photo) / Worms Attack South African Boy For "Failing To Iron His Clothe" (Disturbing Pic) / Mango Fly: If Your Son/Daughter Has This On The Body, Please Visit A Doctor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mango Worms Aka Mango Fly: What You Need To Know About (VIDEO) by Burger01(m): 6:30pm On Feb 22, 2017
What happened to protective hand gloves
Re: Mango Worms Aka Mango Fly: What You Need To Know About (VIDEO) by Namdeenero(m): 6:36pm On Feb 22, 2017
Ginaz:
A puppy was sick though it's dead now by a bike accident , but something like this came out of its body and I held it while the doctor was extracting the worms. Hope I'm not infected.

Or is it the same worm or different one?
Lol, if you take your dog on runs in a grassy field you'd probably have encountered this once or twice.... BTW is this not bot fly?
Re: Mango Worms Aka Mango Fly: What You Need To Know About (VIDEO) by Electroweb(m): 8:07pm On Feb 22, 2017
This reminds me of the Botfly larvae. It burrows itself in human flesh too. Google and youtube is your friend.
Re: Mango Worms Aka Mango Fly: What You Need To Know About (VIDEO) by waShine(m): 9:12pm On Feb 22, 2017
igbekele4:
All these for mango
God is the greatest, The great Prophet of Muslims advised Muslims to shake their clothing 3times before using.

Re: Mango Worms Aka Mango Fly: What You Need To Know About (VIDEO) by mazimee(m): 10:32pm On Feb 22, 2017
lustychima:
ur foolishness is legendary

You dey mind that indomie generation kid That shit is called obe for our side.

1 Like

Re: Mango Worms Aka Mango Fly: What You Need To Know About (VIDEO) by ernecy(m): 4:36pm On Feb 23, 2017
but na wetin concern mango for this matter, I just pity the poor dog

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

490 New COVID-19 Cases, 274 Discharged And 31 Deaths On June 16 - (7397 Tested) / #Nobraday: Five Quick Ways To Firm Your Breasts Naturally / Five Common Nigerian Home Remedies And Their Uses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.