Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,324 members, 7,829,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Pls Nairalander I Need Your Assistance - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pls Nairalander I Need Your Assistance (700 Views)

In Dire Need Of Assistance.... Pls Help Someone's Dream Come To Liimelight.. / Dear Nairalander,i Have An Intention Of Going To Ghana In The Next 2 Months.i Re / Please I Need Assistance On Chinese Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Nairalander I Need Your Assistance by usherroyal(m): 1:28pm On Dec 10, 2009
pls anybody with useful information on canadian resident permit ? i want to know duration on how they use to process the resident permit as per canadian resident permit.some says it will take up to 6month,some says it will take up to 3month. i want to know the cost of processing on work and studies in canada. i still want to know what i need to have as a document i mean the neccesary requirement. pls house i want you people to help me out.vas my email adress  usherroyal@yahoo.com. thanks in  anticipation nairalander
Re: Pls Nairalander I Need Your Assistance by hadexman(m): 11:41pm On Dec 10, 2009
usherroyal:

pls anybody with useful information on canadian resident permit ? i want to know duration on how they use to process the resident permit as per canadian resident permit.some says it will take up to 6month,some says it will take up to 3month. i want to know the cost of processing on work and studies in canada. i still want to know what i need to have as a document i mean the neccesary requirement. pls house i want you people to help me out.vas my email adress  usherroyal@yahoo.com. thanks in  anticipation nairalander

Get all information on http://www.cic.gc.ca/ENGLISH/information/offices/index.asp

(1) (Reply)

Need Info On Giving Iv / Short Term Lets In West Thamesmead London / U.s. Simplifies Visa Application Process With New Online Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.