Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Sgt Ponzihater's Prophecy For D Future! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Sgt Ponzihater's Prophecy For D Future! (825 Views)

Online D Future / Sgt Ponzi Hater Tenders An Apology To XGHW Participants! / The Fight Against Sgt Ponzi Hater: A DETAILED APPROACH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sgt Ponzihater's Prophecy For D Future! by Nobody: 5:11pm On Feb 22, 2017
Seasons come and go yet things happen in circle. What these mean is that there are really no new inventions, old technologies and scheming merely reinvent themselves. With technologies these development look new yet they are not. For example Ponzi schemes used to use central accounts but the internet age brought an era where Ponzi schemes can maintain their profit while still decieving gullible individuals that they pay themselves and that there is no central account.

These bring to the fall my prophecies for the future:

1. Ponzi schemes will all die a natural death before the end of this year.

2. Thousands of people will be left in pain and despair as most of their meagre savings will sink with it.

3. Trust will be lost between friends, neighbours and even citizens as everyone will be seen as a potential scammer ( every one involved in one Ponzi Scheme or the other is actually a potential 419).

4. These schemes will resurrect themselves in about half a decade time. But most ponzi guys will be too broken, disillusioned or frustrated to participates.

These are my humble predictions for the future. A word is enough for the wise. Avoid the coming fire.

Yours in the struggle

Sgt Ponzi Hater
Re: Sgt Ponzihater's Prophecy For D Future! by deleo16(m): 5:15pm On Feb 22, 2017
undecided bros you get time ooo
Re: Sgt Ponzihater's Prophecy For D Future! by Nobody: 5:21pm On Feb 22, 2017
deleo16:
undecided bros you get time ooo
Yeah I do.
Re: Sgt Ponzihater's Prophecy For D Future! by Nobody: 6:08pm On Feb 22, 2017
ponzihater:
Seasons come and go yet things happen in circle. What these mean is that there are really no new inventions, old technologies and scheming merely reinvent themselves. With technologies these development look new yet they are not. For example Ponzi schemes used to use central accounts but the internet age brought an era where Ponzi schemes can maintain their profit while still decieving gullible individuals that they pay themselves and that there is no central account.

These bring to the fall my prophecies for the future:

1. Ponzi schemes will all die a natural death before the end of this year.

2. Thousands of people will be left in pain and despair as most of their meagre savings will sink with it.

3. Trust will be lost between friends, neighbours and even citizens as everyone will be seen as a potential scammer ( every one involved in one Ponzi Scheme or the other is actually a potential 419).

4. These schemes will resurrect themselves in about half a decade time. But most ponzi guys will be too broken, disillusioned or frustrated to participates.

These are my humble predictions for the future. A word is enough for the wise. Avoid the coming fire.

Yours in the struggle

Sgt Ponzi Hater

My brother,
Hurry now, invest and get 100% of your investment in less than 48 hours.
Check my signature for more info....
Re: Sgt Ponzihater's Prophecy For D Future! by Nobody: 6:14pm On Feb 22, 2017
maria43:

My brother,
Hurry now, invest and get 100% of your investment in less than 48 hours.
Check my signature for more info....

Shameful for a someone to involve in Ponzi schemes. Much more shameful coming from a lady.

Shun Ponzi Schemes
Re: Sgt Ponzihater's Prophecy For D Future! by Nobody: 8:35pm On Feb 22, 2017
ponzihater:

Shameful for a someone to involve in Ponzi schemes. Much more shameful coming from a lady.

Shun Ponzi Schemes

My dear, PM me let me show you the way. You could make some money, I know your views against ponzi scheme is because you don't have money and you are jobless. I can help change your story

2 Likes

Re: Sgt Ponzihater's Prophecy For D Future! by sauceEEP(m): 8:55pm On Feb 22, 2017
maria43:

My dear, PM me let me show you the way. You could make some money, I know your views against ponzi scheme is because you don't have money and you are jobless. I can help change your story
Epic!!!
Re: Sgt Ponzihater's Prophecy For D Future! by segebase(m): 9:44pm On Feb 22, 2017
hope the money they pay u for writing this will make u feed yur family
Re: Sgt Ponzihater's Prophecy For D Future! by Olaleyeabdullah(m): 9:55pm On Feb 22, 2017
A better way to make money online...make 30 percent of your donation in 30 days. Far better than MMM. It has stricter rules, no guider bonus that drains the system. Check... http:///2igsqUi
Re: Sgt Ponzihater's Prophecy For D Future! by Nobody: 10:28pm On Feb 22, 2017
maria43:

Wow. Didn't ask for your help plss. I am comfortable
Re: Sgt Ponzihater's Prophecy For D Future! by Bbglory(f): 11:41pm On Feb 22, 2017
Pls check my signature, no ponzi
Re: Sgt Ponzihater's Prophecy For D Future! by Nobody: 12:02am On Feb 23, 2017
ponzihater:

Wow. Didn't ask for your help plss. I am comfortable

Still waiting cos time is going, you need to invest early to make ur money bro

(1) (Reply)

.... / Naira Continues To Strengthen Against Dollar At Parallel Market / How I Made #200,000 From My Own Business Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.