Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

UNIILORIN Suspends Lecturers For Whistle Blowing - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIILORIN Suspends Lecturers For Whistle Blowing (28068 Views)

University of Ghana Suspends Lecturers after 'Sex-for-Grades' Expose (Photo) / CEO Naijaloaded Makinde Azeez's Brother Bags 1st Class From UNIILORIN / LASU Sacks ASUU Chairman, Vice Chairman And 15 Other Lecturers For Malpractices (2) (3) (4)

Re: UNIILORIN Suspends Lecturers For Whistle Blowing by Zizzydex(f): 11:41am On Feb 23, 2017
VitaminB12:
Blood of Habbakuk. I can't believe my eyes. In fact Nigeria should be renamed 'CORRUPTIA' since everyone is shamelessly corrupt. I don't believe am sharing this country with someone like you who still have this shallow thinking and mindless thoughts in this era that we are fighting hard to eliminate corruption and resuscitate the economy for the common good. SMDi*ck4U
MUST U QUOTE ME OR SAY SUMTIN INSULTIVE.I WNT REPLY U WITH SAME TONE THOUGH.POLITICS IS EVERY WIA ND AFOLAYAN SHLD AV EITHER LAY LOW OR BE SMART. AM SURE DEY ARE STILL ISSUEING VISA IN EMBASIES,ITS NT TOO LATE 2 APPLY FOR ONE.MY OPINION.5
Re: UNIILORIN Suspends Lecturers For Whistle Blowing by yemitty203: 11:42am On Feb 23, 2017
wetin happen...naija I hail thee
Re: UNIILORIN Suspends Lecturers For Whistle Blowing by Nobody: 11:44am On Feb 23, 2017
YoungBlackRico:
All these m.orons will not keep their ignorance in romance section. undecided smh
All these Zombies that won't accept the truth.

God forbid!.

Re: UNIILORIN Suspends Lecturers For Whistle Blowing by VitaminB12(m): 12:34pm On Feb 23, 2017
Zizzydex:
MUST U QUOTE ME OR SAY SUMTIN INSULTIVE.I WNT REPLY U WITH SAME TONE THOUGH.POLITICS IS EVERY WIA ND AFOLAYAN SHLD AV EITHER LAY LOW OR BE SMART. AM SURE DEY ARE STILL ISSUEING VISA IN EMBASIES,ITS NT TOO LATE 2 APPLY FOR ONE.MY OPINION.5
Oya which country do you want me to apply for?
Re: UNIILORIN Suspends Lecturers For Whistle Blowing by dsocioemmy(m): 1:36pm On Feb 23, 2017
No be this school dey pride herself as exceptional university in Nigeria? make una dey dere dey decieve una sef
Re: UNIILORIN Suspends Lecturers For Whistle Blowing by Adeolu4(m): 3:47pm On Feb 23, 2017
Hmm unilorin is a corrupt school to d call.d tabs dat was shared dis semester was rubbish
Re: UNIILORIN Suspends Lecturers For Whistle Blowing by Nobody: 4:16pm On Feb 23, 2017
UNILORIN had died many years ago when the 49 lecturers were sacked.

What we see as UNILORIN today is just a shadow of itself.
Re: UNIILORIN Suspends Lecturers For Whistle Blowing by Coolcube: 9:44pm On Feb 23, 2017
Zizzydex:
NO,PFA GRADUATE.ADEOYE'S CHILDREN.

Powerful.
Re: UNIILORIN Suspends Lecturers For Whistle Blowing by Zizzydex(f): 11:23am On Feb 24, 2017
Coolcube:

Powerful.
NA SOOOO.....HE IS NW A PROF
Re: UNIILORIN Suspends Lecturers For Whistle Blowing by Zizzydex(f): 11:28am On Feb 24, 2017
VitaminB12:
Oya which country do you want me to apply for?
ASK GOOGLE....
Re: UNIILORIN Suspends Lecturers For Whistle Blowing by Coolcube: 3:50pm On Feb 24, 2017
Zizzydex:
NA SOOOO.....HE IS NW A PROF

I heard so. A brilliant chap he is! But also a political big wig on campus. I have no doubt that he has the required number of papers though.

How To Wake A Dead CGPA In School / Condition Of Rivers State University Hostel: Pics & Video / OAU Students March For Nigeria At 55 (Funny Photos)