Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,163 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:14 AM

Alternative Thoughts On The Bible - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Alternative Thoughts On The Bible (497 Views)

Humanists And Freethinkers: What Are Your Thoughts On Abortion? / Did God Command Genocide In The Bible ? This Will Shock You ! / Does Your Family Know That You Are An Atheist? What Are Their Thoughts On It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alternative Thoughts On The Bible by sonofluc1fer: 7:47pm On Feb 22, 2017
Moses

Smart man. Grew up among royals. Would have had the best education. Like Nnamdi Kanu, he decided to go and free his people. He did weird magic tricks, like turning sticks to snakes and killing all the first born children of his opressors, the Egyptians.

The Ten Commandments might have been inspired by weed. Moses, all tired and fed up, goes up the mountain to light a joint. From his views, he sees the smelly Israelites below, and he has a brilliant idea. On two tablets, he drew up some rules. It was about being nice, and worshipping only one God, because well he can't really pissed if you worship another God.

Moses goes down to meet the people high as 4k. And he sees the retards dancing to a fucking golden calf. Like WTF!!! Moses breaks the tablets in anger, goes back to smoke more weed and quickly carves out fresh tablets.

Thoughts? embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Alternative Thoughts On The Bible by SINZ: 7:50pm On Feb 22, 2017
Dude, I love reading your threads.. Make sure you complete this one shaa undecided
Re: Alternative Thoughts On The Bible by sonofluc1fer: 10:40pm On Feb 22, 2017
SINZ:
Dude, I love reading your threads.. Make sure you complete this one shaa undecided
Thanks bro. I'll try. grin
Re: Alternative Thoughts On The Bible by Nobody: 10:39pm On Oct 25, 2017
Alas
He didn't finish it
Re: Alternative Thoughts On The Bible by urahara(m): 6:45am On Oct 26, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

Thanks bro. I'll try. grin

No u wont

(1) (Reply)

Conditions For 2nd Wife: Emir Of Kano Is On Course. - Muric / Supreme Court Rules Against Rev Emeka In Assemblies Of God Church’s Leadership / GOD Forbids Gay And I Did Not Sleep With Someones Wife She Is Single - Suleman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.