Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,734 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Earn US Dollars Everyday - Investment Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investment Ads / Earn US Dollars Everyday (2396 Views)

How To Make Money Online Everyday With Zero Initial Capital. / investment where you earn in dollars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Earn US Dollars Everyday by sosy25: 9:46pm On Feb 22, 2017
It is important we let nairalanders know about our brand new Cashback Marketing (CBM) Mega Marketing Pool (MMP). As the naira is depreciating its important that we earn part of our income in US Dollars.

We have the Special Marketing Pools (SMP's) and the Mega Marketing Pool (MMP). Our SMP's enables people without marketing or business experience to earn money on the internet. Anyone interested can buy marketing units for $30 each and place them in the SMP, our marketing experts use all the money in the SMP to market health care products, e-commerce products etc. When these products are sold a percentage of the sales is paid as commission to everyone who placed marketing units in the SMP. Our aim is to turn each $30 marketing unit to $90 of commission within 90 to 180 days.

With our brand new Mega Marketing Pool anyone can buy marketing units for $30 each and receive between 0.5% and 1% cashback everyday for 365 days GUARANTEED. You would log into your account and see your payments in US Dollars everyday. You dont need to wait for 7 days, 30 days or 40 days.

Our members in Nigeria can pay the naira equivalent for the marketing units. Our members in the United Kingdom can make payment to our bank account at any Barclays Bank branch in the UK. Our members in the United States and every other country can pay via international bank wire to our bank account at Bank of America in the United States.

Please visit the website in my signature and ask any questions, I would answer all questions here.
Re: Earn US Dollars Everyday by otosa(m): 10:21pm On Feb 22, 2017
Show the Proof
sosy25:
It is important we let nairalanders know about our brand new Cashback Marketing (CBM) Mega Marketing Pool (MMP). As the naira is depreciating its important that we earn part of our income in US Dollars.

We have the Special Marketing Pools (SMP's) and the Mega Marketing Pool (MMP). Our SMP's enables people without marketing or business experience to earn money on the internet. Anyone interested can buy marketing units for $30 each and place them in the SMP, our marketing experts use all the money in the SMP to market health care products, e-commerce products etc. When these products are sold a percentage of the sales is paid as commission to everyone who placed marketing units in the SMP. Our aim is to turn each $30 marketing unit to $90 of commission within 90 to 180 days.

With our brand new Mega Marketing Pool anyone can buy marketing units for $30 each and receive between 0.5% and 1% cashback everyday for 365 days GUARANTEED. You would log into your account and see your payments in US Dollars everyday. You dont need to wait for 7 days, 30 days or 40 days.

Our members in Nigeria can pay the naira equivalent for the marketing units. Our members in the United Kingdom can make payment to our bank account at any Barclays Bank branch in the UK. Our members in the United States and every other country can pay via international bank wire to our bank account at Bank of America in the United States.

Please visit the website in my signature and ask any questions, I would answer all questions here.
Re: Earn US Dollars Everyday by sosy25: 10:41pm On Feb 22, 2017
Thank you Otosa. I would upload screenshots within one hour.
Re: Earn US Dollars Everyday by sosy25: 11:18pm On Feb 22, 2017
These are daily payments for the past 12 days including today (February 11, 2017 to February 22, 2017). 9 units were purchased for $30 each. These daily payments would continue everyday till February 2018.

Re: Earn US Dollars Everyday by sosy25: 11:24pm On Feb 22, 2017
These are daily payments that were paid last year. The period covered is from August 14, 2016 to September 22, 2016.

Re: Earn US Dollars Everyday by sosy25: 11:34pm On Feb 22, 2017
Our withdrawal method is via Payoneer. Here is a screenshot of my Payoneer account covering the period August 22, 2016 to December 8, 2016.

The transactions in green are credits or payments to my Payoneer from CBM. The transactions in red are debits or expenditures I made with my Payoneer card after I transferred money from my CBM backoffice to my Payoneer account.

I have not just shown everyone payments to my CBM backoffice, I have also shown when the payments entered by Payoneer account and my expenditures on the card.

Re: Earn US Dollars Everyday by sosy25: 9:22am On Feb 23, 2017
According to Wikipedia, a Ponzi Scheme is a fraudulent investment operation where the operator, an individual or organization, pays returns to its investors from new capital paid to the operators by new investors, rather than from profit earned through legitimate sources.

From the definition above Cashback Marketing (CBM) is not a Ponzi Scheme. We do not use money from new members to pay old members. Money from both old and new members are placed together in a marketing pool, and the total money is used to cover marketing costs of healthcare and e-commerce products. The marketing costs are the costs involved prior to selling a product. Marketing costs include advertising, video shoot, press release or publicity etc. When the products are sold, a percentage of the sales revenue is paid as commission to everyone who placed their units in the marketing pool.

Its just like when maybe 5 people want to start a business, the 5 people contribute capital to start the business and the 5 people share whatever profit the business generates.

ADVANTAGES OF OUR MARKETING POOLS

1. We make it easy for people without marketing or business experience to earn money on the internet. Anyone can buy marketing units for $30 and place them in our Marketing Pool and our marketing experts work with the money and pay them commissions.

2. We make it easy for Nigerians while living in Nigeria to earn foreign exchange from activities overseas. The foreign exchange can be repatriated to Nigeria and this would help to strengthen our Naira.

3. Our commissions are paid via Payoneer. The Payoneer US Dollar account statement can be printed and used to apply for a visa to any country. The US Dollar statement can be used to supplement your naira bank statement and let the Embassy or High Commission know that you also earn income overseas. It would certainly improve the chances of being issued a visa.

4. Payment for the marketing units can be made with your naira mastercard or visa card on our website. So the $30 can in effect be paid with the CBN US Dollar exchange rate which is cheaper and not with the parallel/black market rate

5. We make participants employers of labour because when you buy marketing units and place them in the Marketing Pool, our marketing experts in the United States or Europe would start working for you, using your money to generate sales of real products. In effect even though you live in Nigeria or any country you are actually an employer of labour because someone in the United States or Europe is working for you.

LIKELY RISKS

Just like any business there are risks. This business would fail if our marketing experts fail to sell any products.
Re: Earn US Dollars Everyday by sosy25: 10:51am On Feb 25, 2017
I just came across this screenshot posted by one of our members Dirk Herfurth, he lives in Germany. He bought 16 units in our Mega Marketing Pool (MMP). This is what he has earned in just 10 days between February 13, 2017 and February 22, 2017 (both dates inclusive)

Commission - $90
Family Bonus - $30.60
Total - $126.60

In addition to this, has also been earning cashback everyday since February 13, 2017 and would continue to earn cashback everyday till February 2018.

Everyone has the opportunity to participate in our Mega Marketing Pool (MMP) till March 7, 2017 because it is a limited and special offer. Its open to everyone in every country. If Dirk Herfurth in Germany can earn US Dollars everyday, who said you cant?

Re: Earn US Dollars Everyday by sosy25: 3:02am On Mar 06, 2017
Our numerous customers around the world can now contact us via whatsapp through the number on my signature.

1 Like

Re: Earn US Dollars Everyday by sosy25: 11:25am On Mar 13, 2017
Cashback Marketing also helps businesses around the world to increase their sales on the same marketing budget. We discovered that when a business uses part of their marketing budget to buy marketing units they usually enjoy 20 times more marketing power on the same marketing budget.

Watch this short video for more clarity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJR2qHNZf20

Any business anywhere in the world can visit the link on my signature, sign up and buy marketing units today. The marketing units can be converted to marketing instruments like Articles, Banners, Coupons, Deals, Events etc.
Re: Earn US Dollars Everyday by millhouse: 6:38am On Aug 02, 2017
Is this still working
Re: Earn US Dollars Everyday by sosy25: 10:25pm On Aug 07, 2017
Yes it is.
millhouse:
Is this still working

(1) (Reply)

Want To Buy Bitcoins in Abuja? / Join Our Investors Group On Whatsapp Investor's Only. / The Truth About Ultimate Cycler....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.