Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,932 members, 7,952,756 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:19 PM

The Joys Of Sin By Apostle W.e Nwokeoma - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Joys Of Sin By Apostle W.e Nwokeoma (424 Views)

“6 REASONS YOU MUST MARRY YOUR MATE” By Apostle Joshua Selman. / Ark Of God Movies By Apostle W. E Nwokeoma / APOSTLE W. E NWOKEOMA WAS ACCUSED OF KILLING HIS FATHER FOR RITUAL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Joys Of Sin By Apostle W.e Nwokeoma by Gracecity: 12:25am On Feb 23, 2017
Written and directed by W.E Nwokeoma ARK OF GOD MOVIEs
Present
A film written, produced and directed by W.E Nwokeoma-07035403769
THE JOYS OF SIN
SCENE: 1
SET: INT
LCT: EBUBE’S ROOM
CAST: EBUBE
(Camera opens on Ebube crying inside his bed room .turns on him as he was listening to what the doctor told him.(voice over): “ take heart. For the fact that you are H.I.V positive does not mean you will die. You can still make it and live as the lord destined you to. Just come down and trust in the lord”.
EBUBE: (in heavy tears) oh God am finished. Am dead ? can God still forgive me?(pause) let me go and pray.(camera opens as leaves to the church)

SCENE:***
SET:INT
LCT:CHURCH
CAST:EBUBE
(camera opens on Ebube as he walks into the church with tears. He wept bitterly and confessed his sins. Camera turns to accommodate the heavens as he was still praying.)
**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Written and directed by W.E Nwokeoma

LCT:HEAVEN
CAST:GOD,AN ANGEL AND THE DEVIL

(camera opens on the heavens as God commanded Gabriel to go and check who was knocking at the gate.)
God: Gabriel
GABRIEL: yes my lord (bowing)
GOD: who is knocking at the gate.
GABRIEL: (turns as he looks down and saw Ebube praying and asking God for forgiveness. Then he turns back to the lord.) my Lord; is Ebube.
GOD : close the gate.
GABRIEL: my lord please be merciful unto him. He came before you with a broken hearted. (camera pans on the devil as he enters and interrupted the Angel)
DEVIL: No my lord. You don’t have to forgive him. His sins are as dark as charcoal. And the bible says that the wages of sin is death.
ANGEL: objection my lord. The accused person came before you with a broken hearted.
DEVIL: and so ? that’s a crocodile tears. He does not deserve your mercy my lord. Allow me to torment him.
GOD: Satan, do you have any evidence to back your reports.
DEVIL: yes my lord.(camera opens on him as he pointed at his right hand side and Ebube’s past was revealed.)
**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

SCENE:4
LCT:EBUBE’S BED ROOM
CAST: EBUBE AND ABIGAEL
(camera opens on Ebube and Abigael making love on the bed.)
EBUBE: baby you have just made my world bright. I don’t just know how I could have coped with life if I had not met you.
ABIGAEL: and you are my light and my world.
EBUBE: I realy cannot thank God enough for given you to me.
ABIGAEL : me too.( camera pans off as they we still chatting )

SCENE:5
SET:EXT
LCT:EBUBE’S HOUSE
CAST:EBUBE AND ABIGAEL
(camera opens on Ebube on suit going to his office for counseling. He was about to enter his car as his girl friend held him back and hugged him)
ABIGAEL : I love you baby(kissing him)
EBUBE: I love you too (he enters the car) see you when I come back (drives away)
ABIGAEL: bye
************************************************************************************************************************************************************************** ( Camera pans on Ebube sleeping inside his office after counseling and saw where he was been tormented and tortured in hell. He woke up and was about to pray when Abigael called )
ABIGAEL: (phone ringing. Ebube picked) Ebube there is fire on the mountain. You need to rush home now.
EBUBE: (in fear ) yes what happened?
ABIGAEL :please rush; your house is on fire. Please rush !rush!! rush!!! My life is in danger.

EBUBE: how, when ? ……. Ok am coming right a way.(camera pans on him as he rushes his bag and leaves the office. He drove home and found out that nothing happen. The only thing he saw was ABIGAEL standing at the corridor half naked. His face changed and he became speechless.)
ABIGAEL (coming closer to him) baby why this (holding him on the shoulder) long face now. Common cheer up.
EBUBE: and why did you lied to me. You told me that my house was on fire when nothing happened. am disappointed in you.
ABIGAEL: baby you are taking the whole thing too far. I did not mean to hurt you, rather I was only trying to know far you value my life.
EBUBE: but it shouldn’t be to that extent now.
ABIGAEL: ok am sorry.
EBUBE: is ok lets go inside.
ABIGAEL: alright let me help you with the bible (collects it from him and threw it on the ground without the knowledge of Ebube. Camera cuts as they were moving inside)
(camera opens on God, Angel and the Devil . The Devil was too busy showing God the Sins Ebube has committed . camera pans to the next scene as the curt was on motion )
(camera opens on ebube sitting on a back chair holding a newspaper at the backyard thinking. Abigael enters from his back holding him at his shoulder but Ebube removed his hands and warned her seriously)
ABIGAEL: (holding his shoulder from the back) baby what is it. What is troubling you?
EBUBE sadremoves her hand from his shoulder) please leave me alone. Am fine.
ABIGAEL : (holding him again) ah…ah tell me your problem now. A problem shared is a problem solved.
EBUBE: (stands in fury and slapped her and say) please leave me alone before I loose my temper. Ah ….ah what is all these? Please let me be …( leaves her to his room ,but the girl still followed him.) I said leave me alone.( pushes her out from his room and locks the door behind her. Camera cuts on her as she became so week.)

SCENE:6
LCT:ABIGAEL’S BED ROOM
CAST: ABIGAEL AND THE DEVIL
(camera opens on Abigael sitting on her bed. She was looking very worried as the devil appeared .)
ABIGAEL: you are welcome my lord. (bowing)
DEVIL: (smiles) I can see you are worried.
ABIGAEL: very well my lord
DEVIL: I know. But you shouldn’t be. Or have you forgotten your mission? Don’t allow him to do what he is about to do. He want go back to his God. He is realizing his mistakes but I want you to be restless until you tie him down and kill him . then you will receive a handsome reward.
ABIGAEL: but my lord, he is proven very stubborn. so ……(interrupted)
DEVILsadin fury) …..and so what? Don’t be silly. You must kill him. It is a contract that I gave you and you must make me proud .Or have you have forgetton the deal of yesterday.

SCENE:7
LCT:ABIGAELS PALOUR
CAST:ABIGAEL AND THE DEVIL
( A flashback on how they met. Camera opens on her doing a musical rehearsal as the Devil walks in through the door without knocking. She wanted to react but the devil interrupted her)
ABIGAEL: who are you ? why did you came into my house without knocking.?
DEVIL: (smiles as he moves and sat on the chair crossing his legs to the consternation of the girl) Abigael come down. I came in peace. I came to help you achieve your dream. (camera pans on her looking in great consternation) . You want to be a popular musician but you lacks connection but here is the connection you has been looking for. I will make you fame and very rich in the music world but on one condition.
ABIGAEL: How?

DEVIL: (smiles as he points the wall and view ebube sleeping) do you know that man?
ABIGAEL: yes I know him from a distance. He is a very popular and successful man of God.
DEVIL: good, I want him dead .
ABIGAEL: ehee and how does that my business? Beside, know one can kill him. He is very strong and powerful.
DEVIL: shut –up and listen. Nothing good comes easy. Most of the musicians, gospel ministers, politicians and those that has power in the world today, I made them .. So I want you to kill him for me and I will make you the most popular and richest musician in the whole world.
ABIGAEL: but how will I get him . I mean how possible will that be?
DEVIL: good! Go and meet him in his office. Pretend you came for counseling and then seduce him.and I will tell you what next to do
ABIGAEL: just like that? Do you think he is week or all these bushroom pastors that compromises?
DEVIL: a house is not built on one day. You keep on try until you succeed. Just try.
ABIGAEL: okay let me try.
DEVIL: Good. (stands ) I will be back any moment you need me (turns and leaves through the door)
(camera Pans on Abigael as she was watching him until he leaves. Camera cuts)

SCENE:8
LCT:IN THE OFFICE
CAST:EBUBE AND ANGEL GABRIEL
(camera opens on Ebube sitting. He was very tired because he just finished counseling . camera pans on him as he was in a great thought. )
EBUBE: ( soliloquy ) I think is high time I married. At least to escape the trap of devil through women. But my problem now is how to find a godly woman who has the same vision with me. Well let me start looking for one. (a knock at the door) yes coming. (enters Gabriel ) you are welcome.
GABRIEL : Thank you man of God. Good afternoon.
EBUBE: good afternoon brother. Please be seated.
GABRIEL: thank you .
EBUBE: how may I help you?
GABRIEL: well man of God; the lord sent me to you. He said I should tell you to stop bothering yourself about who to marry. Just be patient and wait for the appointed time and the good Lord whom you serves will send you a godly woman to marry.
EBUBE :ok; but who are you
GABRIEL : who I’m may not be necessary . I’m a friend from a distance.(STANDS TO LEAVE)
EBUBE: but may I know your name please?
GABRIEL: you can call me Gabriel.
EBUBE: so can I have your phone number?
GABRIEL: not necessary and bye (leaves as Ebube was looking at him in a great consternation. Camera cuts)
To read more visit www.wenwokeoma..com

A W.E Nwokeoma film-2017 production-07035403769

(1) (Reply)

Latest Online job Openings in U.S / Get A Legit Opportunity To Earn $100 On Each Person You Refer To Truexgold / Come And See Something Oh Kai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.