Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,154 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

Nupon Oil Nig Recruiting - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nupon Oil Nig Recruiting (1866 Views)

Bas Nig Ltd / Arizona Inc./aklinks Nig Limited Interview / Pls I Heard Union Bank Is Recruiting Presently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nupon Oil Nig Recruiting by sholajay: 3:53pm On Dec 10, 2009
Nupon Oil Nig Ltd is a newly established multinational oil firm with interests in importation, exportation and servicing of oil vessels, in our plight to become leaders in the industry we are looking to recruit professionals in the following disciplines.
Credit control officers
• Contact debtors and ensure payment of outstanding invoices.
• Credit check new customers and open new credit accounts ensuring the company has all the relevant information on the debtor.
• keep a record of all communication with the customer
• Resolve all problems for clients, copy invoices, proof of delivery, credit notes, and liaise internally to progress any problems that are being handled in any other department.
• Instruct collection agencies and / or solicitors. (Credit controllers will often appear in court to represent their company)
• Deal with factoring and credit insurance.
• Reconcile accounts and do the same for the month end for the whole debtor ledger.
• Report to management on outstanding issues and inform them early of potential debtors problems.
• Deal with liquidators and ask for bad debts to written off.

Finance administrator
• Perform weekly bank reconciliation of corporate bank accounts,
• Prepare and deposit gross receipts, perform daily journal entries as required,
• Generate quarterly sales tax returns, address all cash disbursements,
• Perform all phases of accounts payable (A/P) including vouchering of vendor invoices and matching vendor purchase orders to receiving reports to vendor invoices.
• Monitor and maintain accurate vendor account balances, perform all billing functions as required. Accurately assign sales tax, freight and miscellaneous charges to customer invoices. Perform general ledger (GL) account reconciliation monthly,
• Generate and submit payroll requirements to ADP, perform month end closings. Perform all duties identified on internal Bookkeeper/Financial Administrator detail
Graduate trainees
All qualified candidates should send an application letter and curriculum vitae not later that 2weeks to this email address: nuponoil@yahoo.com
Re: Nupon Oil Nig Recruiting by elvismike(m): 5:04pm On Dec 10, 2009
No one shld get me wrong but y do i smell a rat? i hope i dont send my cv and start receiving unnecessary mails in my inbox instead of invitation for interviews and someone will call my line and start telling me " Me Togolaise,me ship merchant, bla , bla, bla". I only said i hope, anyway.
Re: Nupon Oil Nig Recruiting by oln: 5:49pm On Dec 10, 2009
cheesy cheesy Elvismike u r reallllllllllly funny.u really knw them
Re: Nupon Oil Nig Recruiting by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 11, 2009
@ELVI
you are really funny. been lafing since i saw ur response. you are really right. the recepients email is even a private mail, not for a company of that magnitude.
Re: Nupon Oil Nig Recruiting by REDIN: 4:55am On Dec 12, 2009
do they have a website? that was how i went all the way to cotonuo with my NYSC saved money for one PETROLPITCHINC test. ol boy, open your eyes o!

(1) (Reply)

Gtbank / Drivers Wanted / Oando Plc Recruits Graduate-business Development Analyst

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.