Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,637 members, 7,827,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Spirit Meat - Things That Resemble Divine Purpose But Are Not - Jeremiah 1:4-5, - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spirit Meat - Things That Resemble Divine Purpose But Are Not - Jeremiah 1:4-5, (249 Views)

Spirit Meat Devotional / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other / Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin On Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal: "What God Told Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spirit Meat - Things That Resemble Divine Purpose But Are Not - Jeremiah 1:4-5, by Nobody: 1:34am On Feb 23, 2017
Rev. (Mrs.) Oyenike Areogun invites all Women to the 39th Edition of The All Nations Women Congress on World Evangelization with the theme "AS SOON AS ZION TRAVAILED, SHE BROUGHT FORTH HER CHILDREN". (Is 66v8b).

God is equipping and releasing women to their Ministry of Intercession these last days.

Ministering:
Rev(Mrs) Grace Olonade and Rev (Mrs) Oyenike Areogun (Host)

Date: Friday 17th - Saturday 18th March 2017.
Time: Friday: 5pm, Saturday: 8am-2pm

Venue: The Dream Centre Headquarters. Km 4, Gbogan-Osogbo Expressway. Osogbo.

Special session for the wives of General overseers/set men/ head of ministries

There will be workshops and seminars on Home Affairs and Ministry.

For further enquiries: 08035276969, 0803506866, 08036533484.

The devil has misled many sincere believers into erroneous pursuits that look good but are different from their divine destiny. God had a purpose in mind for you before you were formed in your mother’s womb and in that purpose lies the highest expression of why God created you. As true as this may be, many have been made to toe the lines of their talents instead of the discovery of their divine purpose.

God calls men in three realms namely: ministry (e.g. fivefold ministry or helps ministry), family, or governance. Governance has to do with everything outside the walls of church and an understanding of these realms of calling is important in this dispensation that God is calling upon all professionals to become prophetic as Daniel was in his own day.

An individual possesses a divine purpose in God, glimpses of which will be seen in a divine gift that he or she possesses. The same person will also have a talent that can be traced naturally, e.g. he or she can stand before the crowd because his/her father was a lecturer and excellent communicator. And after years of formal education, the same person acquires a skill in a vocation e.g. Pharmacy. Such a person becomes a good pharmacist and also gets involved in some personal business but because of communication skills and her church tries to fit her into a group, most likely where she talks to people. This does not have to be so because your purpose is not always in line with your talents. My wife is an excellent cook, that is her talent but her divine purpose is to stand in the ministry office of a prophetess. Most times, the difference between your talent and your purpose is irreconcilable.

You can discover your divine purpose in the place of prayer and through ministry gifts (apostles, prophets, evangelists, pastors and teachers) that God has placed in your life. Esther was functioning in governance as the queen but that was not the purpose of God for her life and she was going to miss it but for Mordecai’s strong influence. Mordecai represented a prophetic pastor that understood God’s purpose for Esther and he was not shy to tell her the truth. The Pastor that you need is one that carries a revelation of the purpose of God for you, who will not hesitate to lead you to the manifestation of that divine destiny.

PRAYER: Lord, You know what You want me to be. I will labour to discover my divine purpose; show me, confirm it in my God-ordained pastor and help me to walk in the full manifestation of my divine purpose in Jesus’ name. Amen.

Bible in a year: Leviticus 14:1-57, Mark 6:30-56, Psalm 40:1-10, Proverbs 10:11-12

(1) (Reply)

6 Youthful Mistakes You Should Avoid Before Age 30 / Homily Recipe For The 1st Sunday Of Lent, Yr A 2017 / The Merciful Would Go To Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.