Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,775 members, 7,813,566 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

HIV Support Group - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / HIV Support Group (769 Views)

A Virgin Girl Contracted HIV After Having Her First Sex - Twitter User / HIV Status Is Indeterminate / 16 Signs You May Have HIV Without Knowing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HIV Support Group by perfecter03: 2:28am On Feb 23, 2017
Good evening all. My Name is Anderson I'm 25 years Old I tested positive to HIV last week, have been restless ever Since, Can't eat well,Can't sleep can't think straight. I need someone I can talk people like me who are HIV positive and can share their experience. I don't know what to say my hands are shaking.
Re: HIV Support Group by attainable99: 11:24am On Feb 23, 2017
God is your strenght, just be strong.
Re: HIV Support Group by Millichamp(m): 1:06pm On Feb 23, 2017
How do you think you must have gotten it?
Re: HIV Support Group by frankloloko: 1:07pm On Feb 23, 2017
perfecter03:
Good evening all. My Name is Anderson I'm 25 years Old I tested positive to HIV last week, have been restless ever Since, Can't eat well,Can't sleep can't think straight. I need someone I can talk people like me who are HIV positive and can share their experience. I don't know what to say my hands are shaking.
sorry what symptoms did you get before going for the test ? Start taking ARV and get married it will help you a lot .
Re: HIV Support Group by Sunnylink(m): 1:53pm On Feb 23, 2017
My brother stop believing the white men lies that HIV is incurable. Go and do a CD4 Count test and viral load test. Reach me through this number +2348130980121 OR 08076190606. I will prove to you that is curable.
Virus are not part of ur body naturally, why do they survive in ur body? because ur internal enviroment (ur body) have been compromize from it natural state. U have to turn ur internal enviroment (ur body) against them and make ur body unhabitable for them. No living organism can survive in an enviroment that did not support them. God has given u dominion not the virus. So dominate them and distroy them. In just one month another test will prove my point that am right. If u can take my herbal treatment for 6 months they will vanish completely.

Re: HIV Support Group by Sunnylink(m): 2:12pm On Feb 23, 2017
WEAPONS AGAINST VIRUS

1. Unlearn the wrong thing u have learn.

2. Change of diets

3. Good herbs

4. Discipline and

5. Determination etc.
Re: HIV Support Group by Sunnylink(m): 2:44pm On Feb 23, 2017
My people are distroy for lack of knowledge. (says the Bible)
You went to the hospital and they gave you ARV Drug free, and you think they are supporting ur health. It is a bait to keep u away from the truth.

(1) (Reply)

Treat Diabetes And Bateria Infection With Aloe Vera Plus Bitter Aloes / Docs, I've Got Toothache, Help / Drinking Water On Empty Stomach Immediately After Waking Up!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.