Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

HIV Status Is Indeterminate - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / HIV Status Is Indeterminate (38561 Views)

My Girlfriend After Checking Her HIV Status Told Me This / Joe Muriuki Is Dead (First Kenyan To Go Public About HIV Status Dies) / Family Of 4 Show Their HIV Status: Wife Positive, Husband & Daughters Negative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

HIV Status Is Indeterminate by obinnand(m): 2:00pm On Jun 28, 2018
I visited a medical laboratory for culture test. When I came back to collect the result. They collected another of my blood sample saying that they want to be sure, that I should please come the next day. The following day I returned they also colleted my blood sample saying that they want to be very sure. When I finally got the result it states that my HIV status is indeterminate. They advice me to come back in 3 months time for another test. This thing happened about 3 days ago since then I have not been myself. I need advice and I have never slept with a woman. Please medical laboratory scientists in the lab help me. My blood group is O.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: HIV Status Is Indeterminate by ibori1(m): 2:11pm On Jun 28, 2018
hmmnmmmm
, lalasticlala,mynd44,seun,
dis FTC is for yu

guy pls pray hard ooo

I hope is not wat ur mind is telling u

BT d word indeterminate means ur not negative neither r u positive, d full result will b out after 3 to 6months to rule out any HIV virus

don't b scared go back to dem let dem explain y u shld come back,if u r dt scared

8 Likes

Re: HIV Status Is Indeterminate by benzene00: 2:17pm On Jun 28, 2018
shocked

And hiv can only be gotten through sex

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: HIV Status Is Indeterminate by ibori1(m): 2:21pm On Jun 28, 2018
y did u go for culture test in d first place

87 Likes 2 Shares

Re: HIV Status Is Indeterminate by taiwiki(m): 2:45pm On Jun 28, 2018
If they are still not sure after 3times why dont you go to another medical laboratory. The fault might be from them...na naija we dey.

Dont be scared bro just pray well

256 Likes 7 Shares

Re: HIV Status Is Indeterminate by Iphran6: 3:34pm On Jun 28, 2018
Eyah. ..pele
Re: HIV Status Is Indeterminate by lilfreezy: 3:35pm On Jun 28, 2018
Hey God!

All these Berger to Ajah girls be spreading diseases cry

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: HIV Status Is Indeterminate by footballflaver: 3:35pm On Jun 28, 2018
it's indeterminate

meaning it hasn't been determined

maybe they are having faulty equipment

Advice : visit a standard lab for the test

45 Likes

Re: HIV Status Is Indeterminate by gerrardomendes(m): 3:35pm On Jun 28, 2018
Hmmm
Re: HIV Status Is Indeterminate by theoldpretender(m): 3:35pm On Jun 28, 2018
obinnand:
I visited a medical laboratory for culture test. When I came back to collect the result. They collected another of my blood sample saying that they want to be sure, that I should please come the next day. The following day I returned they also colleted my blood sample saying that they want to be very sure. When I finally got the result it states that my HIV status is indeterminate. They advice me to come back in 3 months time for another test. This thing happened about 3 days ago since then I have not been myself. I need advice and I have never slept with a woman. Please medical laboratory scientists in the lab help me. My blood group is O.

Repeat the test at

1.A teaching hospital

2.An approved Voluntary Counselling and Testing Center in your town.

Please.

Backyard lab wey dey do backyard test with backyard result.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: HIV Status Is Indeterminate by Giddymoney(m): 3:35pm On Jun 28, 2018
Have a clear mind, nothing will happen

8 Likes

Re: HIV Status Is Indeterminate by Folashade2016(f): 3:35pm On Jun 28, 2018
Where are the nairaland resident doctors? Come and help out.

check my SIGNATURE
Re: HIV Status Is Indeterminate by larion: 3:36pm On Jun 28, 2018
obinnand:
Fast

I guess you have exposed yourself to go take the test in the first place.

Anyways there is a drug people who have been exposed to HIV can quickly take to prevent them from been positive.

I am not sure of the name but I know it works to above 95% potency....I will advice you do a research an go get that drug fast....that's if you think you have been expose.

Side effect if the drug is that you become very sick, headache, fever, cough, diarrhoea and the likes....but nothing go do you.

On the flip side....go see a doctor.....be very fast!

3 Likes

Re: HIV Status Is Indeterminate by Wallade(m): 3:36pm On Jun 28, 2018
benzene00:
shocked

I disagree with you

8 Likes

Re: HIV Status Is Indeterminate by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jun 28, 2018
obinnand:
try another hospital and do a research on anti retrovial therapy

8 Likes

Re: HIV Status Is Indeterminate by nan1: 3:36pm On Jun 28, 2018
dont wait for 3 months just try another lab quikly

3 Likes

Re: HIV Status Is Indeterminate by Benjaniblinks(m): 3:36pm On Jun 28, 2018
Re: HIV Status Is Indeterminate by miteolu(m): 3:36pm On Jun 28, 2018
Indeterminable or indomitable

Okay. Visit another hospital

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: HIV Status Is Indeterminate by kyella(f): 3:37pm On Jun 28, 2018
y did you go for a culture test?

6 Likes

Re: HIV Status Is Indeterminate by Partnerbiz3: 3:37pm On Jun 28, 2018
You haven't slept with a woman and you are so bothered about this?

Chill first. qui sera sera.

8 Likes

Re: HIV Status Is Indeterminate by bydot1(m): 3:37pm On Jun 28, 2018
Go and do your test elsewhere bro

2 Likes

Re: HIV Status Is Indeterminate by Benjaniblinks(m): 3:37pm On Jun 28, 2018
Well, It Seems U've Been Fvcking Around. Why Are U So Worried?
Re: HIV Status Is Indeterminate by sparko1(m): 3:37pm On Jun 28, 2018
benzene00:
shocked

says who?, many means, you just have to be careful, all the mouth action and kiss, and you know what, especially if the person have sour and you too have sour, the chances are high!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: HIV Status Is Indeterminate by kaliboi94(m): 3:38pm On Jun 28, 2018
ibori1:
y did u go for culture test in d first place
I tire o I can Neva try that risk lol just saying o
Re: HIV Status Is Indeterminate by femakin(m): 3:38pm On Jun 28, 2018
Visit another lab for confirmation. The lord is with you.
Re: HIV Status Is Indeterminate by HNO3: 3:38pm On Jun 28, 2018
Why did you request for a culture test in the first place?
Go for a normal RVS test.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: HIV Status Is Indeterminate by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jun 28, 2018
obinnand:

HIV is a scam.

It doesn't kill anyone. It's just a passenger virus.

what kills is the toxic anti cancer drugs used to treat HIV.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: HIV Status Is Indeterminate by babyfaceafrica: 3:38pm On Jun 28, 2018
taiwiki:
If they are still not sure after 3times why dont you go to another medical laboratory. The fault might be from them...na naija we dey.

Dont be scared bro just pray well
pray well?..if he has it..he has it..it he doesn't..he does not!!!

3 Likes

Re: HIV Status Is Indeterminate by kristonium(m): 3:38pm On Jun 28, 2018
Look for a good eatery and order for.your best delicacy,eat! Go back and sleep!
All I'm saying is, Relax!!!!
Once you start entertaining fear then what you feared will happen!
Watch it!
Re: HIV Status Is Indeterminate by hisexcellency34: 3:38pm On Jun 28, 2018
Better go to Synagogue
Re: HIV Status Is Indeterminate by Uglymugg: 3:38pm On Jun 28, 2018
You'll be fine don't worry.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Foods That Cause Miscarriage In Pregnant Women. / Captain Alphonsus Alexander Kalthy Bazza 'Commits Suicide' In Uyo, Family Kicks / Genotype And Blood Group: Learn Never To Forget The Difference!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.