Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,618 members, 7,809,266 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

Jimmy, The Playful Dreamer (an Adventure Story) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Jimmy, The Playful Dreamer (an Adventure Story) (375 Views)

Gun Shot(crime, Sex, Adventure) Story By Officialbro / My Adventure As A Corper In Plateau State Jos / Jimmy Carter Got Me My Green Card, I Never Applied For It-soyinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jimmy, The Playful Dreamer (an Adventure Story) by Nobody: 6:12am On Feb 23, 2017
This novella is written by Akinola Adewale J a.k.a Aroleyahweh
It is a novella that has Seven (7) in it. Follow my post as I take you on the seven adventurous event of Jimmy.

You are allowed to commend or comment, but please make it constructive.

Event 1
WHY JIMMY JUMPED
Jimmy has always been a sensitive child since he was a child. His Mom said he always act strange at nights ever since he was three. At five, Jimmy could not talk well but could always tell his Mom, “I saw you in my dreams”, “I went to my friends’ house last night”. These made her Mom and Dad think him a dreamer. At times, At St Victoria’s Kiddies Academy, where he schools, he tells his teachers he had seen something over the night and would love them to hear about it.

I could remember two years ago, when he was seven years, he shared a dream with me about his examination from the nursery class to the primary. He told me there was a serious rain very early that morning the exams would take place. It actually happened, the rain started very early in the morning and lasted for about two hours and the pupils came late to school that very day.
Now, Jimmy is nine years, he’s a little bit grown up. He’s now in basic three, very smart and vibrant.

The school is preparing for an inter-house sports competition and all the pupils in St Victoria Kiddies Academy have been assigned an activity or the other. Jimmy said he would love to participate in the high jump and long jump. Accordingly, he has been put in the Honour House i.e. Blue House, his friends Tolani, Ifeoluwa and Kelvin were all separated with houses Tolani belongs to the Beauty House i.e. Yellow House; Ifeoluwa is in the Prudent House i.e. Purple House while Kelvin, the only Easterner amidst them belongs to the Victory House i.e. Red House. The four jolly friends had loved to be in the high jump and long jump.

Three weeks before the D-Day, Jimmy saw himself running on the lane with his friends, he ran so well and came first in the race. He also involved himself in high jump. He has discussed with his friends that he’s going to make the best jump in the race. The first person jumped, that person was in the red house, the second person jumped, a girl from yellow house and the third person was from purple house. After the third person, it was Jimmy’s turn to jump, he ran a metre and jumped high, on getting down, Jimmy had fallen down from the bed and hit his head on the wall.

He opened his eyes and realised he has a punctured head. He shouted for help and his parents ran to his room to see what is going on. On getting to the room, Jimmy’s head is already bumped. Thank God is day, it was 5:30 in the morning, he was quickly rushed to the hospital and the head was taken care of. His head was stitched and plastered.
In the end, Jimmy was not able to partake in the inter-house sports’ events because he sustained the injury from his dreams.

Interesting, right?

Event 2 on the way!
Please don't forget to follow and share the post
Like my page on Facebook [url]fb.co/DLearnersF[/url]

(1) (Reply)

See Where You Can Hire Nigerian Freelancers At The Cheapest Price / Sell Your Books As Audiobooks Today / How Can I Get The Pdf File Of The Autobiography Of Fidel Castro?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.