Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:10 AM

Girl Sets Up Her Friend For 10-Man Gang Rape In Ekiti State (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl Sets Up Her Friend For 10-Man Gang Rape In Ekiti State (Photo) (58735 Views)

4 Armed Robbers Gang-Rape A Lady In Anambra, Record It, Blackmail Her (Photo) / Zamfara Girl Sets Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her / 22-year-old Man Gang-rape Girlfriend With Others In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Sets Up Her Friend For 10-Man Gang Rape In Ekiti State (Photo) by dingbang(m): 3:04pm On Feb 23, 2017
dorry62:

No.
You can never be.
Have you seen the thread about
the guy that poured ACID on his
friend.
Or the one about kidnappers
beating someone to death?

wink
lol but u said nothing can be equated to a girl being raped. . u said dat!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Girl Sets Up Her Friend For 10-Man Gang Rape In Ekiti State (Photo) by LordKushmann(m): 3:18pm On Feb 23, 2017
I no know say turkey dey get female..
Re: Girl Sets Up Her Friend For 10-Man Gang Rape In Ekiti State (Photo) by abelokanlawon: 3:20pm On Feb 23, 2017
i even count 18
Moreoffaith:
Oluwa ooo..but this op can lie with the pinchure I am seeing ooo...abi na only me dey see 17 grown up men??
Re: Girl Sets Up Her Friend For 10-Man Gang Rape In Ekiti State (Photo) by Michaelpresh(m): 3:33pm On Feb 23, 2017
JustinSlayer69:

YOU are mentally sick if this is amusing to you...

Will you say the same if this was your mum/wife/ sis

All acts good or bad are rewarded or punished by God / Nature / Karma

When you pray for years without any headway, remember the moronic things you do while anonymous

God sees ALL and believe me, your reward would come.

Your comment reflects your upbringing... i am sorry for your parents

and your parents trained you to insults peoples parents abi
Re: Girl Sets Up Her Friend For 10-Man Gang Rape In Ekiti State (Photo) by Taiwx(m): 4:28pm On Feb 23, 2017
Angelb4:
Where is the Chief Security Officer of the State? He went to eat amala and ewedu somewhere. Bad news always from Ekiti.

U no whatt

Ur IQ needs restoration:-:/

Re: Girl Sets Up Her Friend For 10-Man Gang Rape In Ekiti State (Photo) by dorry62(f): 4:32pm On Feb 23, 2017
dingbang:
lol but u said nothing can be equated to a girl being raped. . u said dat!!!!!!!!!!

The girl set her up yeah.That's bad
enough and i'll never excuse that
but she was raped by MEN.And
they been doin' it to other girls.
What about the other girls that'd been
raped by the idio.ts Were they also
setup by someone?
Everybody knows those that top
in perpetrating evil anyday.
Re: Girl Sets Up Her Friend For 10-Man Gang Rape In Ekiti State (Photo) by dingbang(m): 4:48pm On Feb 23, 2017
dorry62:

The girl set her up yeah.That's bad
enough and i'll never excuse that
but she was raped by MEN.And
they been doin' it to other girls.
What about the other girls that'd been
raped by the idio.ts Were they also
setup by someone?
Everybody knows those that top
in perpetrating evil anyday.

are u tryn to tell me dat the girl who set up her friend is to be less blamed than the people she paid to do the job? Smh 4 u tho. Maybe when such happens to u, u will congratulate ur friend for a good job well done and go after d men who she paid
Re: Girl Sets Up Her Friend For 10-Man Gang Rape In Ekiti State (Photo) by Bitcoinworld: 4:49pm On Feb 23, 2017
Wait.. They pass 10 for der na... Abi do u have eye ulcer?? grin angry grin
Re: Girl Sets Up Her Friend For 10-Man Gang Rape In Ekiti State (Photo) by autonomous22: 4:54pm On Feb 23, 2017
14teenK:
Afonjas again?? ....when will this people understand that rape is not food

They can't live without rape..... its inbuilt !!
Re: Girl Sets Up Her Friend For 10-Man Gang Rape In Ekiti State (Photo) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Feb 23, 2017
Michaelpresh:

and your parents trained you to insults peoples parents abi

By both our quotes, we know the kind of parents we have and our upbringing.

Sorry about your pathetic existence. PLEASE, always realize you can keep shut if you have nothing reasonable to say / type!

Again, your comment reflects your upbringing. wink
Re: Girl Sets Up Her Friend For 10-Man Gang Rape In Ekiti State (Photo) by dorry62(f): 5:27pm On Feb 23, 2017
dingbang:
are u tryn to tell me dat the girl who set up her friend is to be less blamed than the people she paid to do the job? Smh 4 u tho. Maybe when such happens to u, u will congratulate ur friend for a good job well done and go after d men who she paid
 Nowhere in my post did I excuse
her.In fact I condemn it.
You actually the one I should SMH
for.You said you were vindicated
and I was like vindicated for what exactly?
The girl set someone up
The someone's raped by some men..The only person that should take the blame
is the one that 'arranged' the
setup right?
In case you don't know you
subtly excused
the men of any blame when
you said you
been vindicated.
The setup was bad.
And rape is bad.
Re: Girl Sets Up Her Friend For 10-Man Gang Rape In Ekiti State (Photo) by heavenhug: 6:48pm On Feb 23, 2017
the provost of that institution should be investigated ,i have said it . he is the one encouraging cultist . he is the one giving them protection . only that this case is a serious one that is why he cant manipulate it .
Re: Girl Sets Up Her Friend For 10-Man Gang Rape In Ekiti State (Photo) by MarieSucre(f): 10:50pm On Feb 23, 2017
holatin:
truly women are their own enemy, seriously ten dick when her pussy is graveyard

This shitt is getting boring. How is this your comment remotely sensible?
Re: Girl Sets Up Her Friend For 10-Man Gang Rape In Ekiti State (Photo) by holatin(m): 8:23pm On Feb 28, 2017
MarieSucre:

This shitt is getting boring. How is this your comment remotely sensible?
re you done rambling ? there is a not in my post, due to haste I mistakenly delete it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Young Men Fight Policemen On The Road In Ogun (Photos) / Lesbian Jailed For Forcing Man To Have Sex With Her While He Was Asleep In UK / KingTblakHOC Remanded In Prison For Recording Sex Movie Inside Osun Grove

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.