Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,488 members, 7,812,518 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:37 PM

Young Men Fight Policemen On The Road In Ogun (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Men Fight Policemen On The Road In Ogun (Photos) (58737 Views)

Tola Azeez Flogged By Policemen On Her Way To Get Drugs & Some Relief Materials / Why We Killed Three Policemen On Covert Duty "Nigerians Army Revealed" (photos) / Policemen On Rescue Mission Run For Their Lives On Seeing Gunmen Along Benin-Ore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Men Fight Policemen On The Road In Ogun (Photos) by samuel19222(m): 3:57am On Aug 23, 2020
I was at the scene morning around 10 am when the police was trying to stop these young men in their benz but the young men dont wanna stop and the police had to block the highway because of them and in the process causing alot of traffic, it happen opposite Nestle plc along the busy idiroko road.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Men Fight Policemen On The Road In Ogun (Photos) by samuel19222(m): 4:02am On Aug 23, 2020
One of the young men was seen unclothing himself on the road in protest against the police.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young Men Fight Policemen On The Road In Ogun (Photos) by samuel19222(m): 4:08am On Aug 23, 2020
Lalasticla.la come see something.

slawormir come see real nigga dey drag with police and it seems they be bomber also.

77 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Young Men Fight Policemen On The Road In Ogun (Photos) by infogenerator(m): 4:10am On Aug 23, 2020
Looking at the photos we all know what's going on.

✓The Young guys driving benz are obviously into something not too far from illegal.

✓The police obviously knows this, hence they are bent on stopping them and collecting their share.

✓Things have gotten so bad in this country, that in situations like this, you don't even know who to support. Everybody is just wrong one way or the other.

Na family fight, make we rest jare!

685 Likes 65 Shares

Re: Young Men Fight Policemen On The Road In Ogun (Photos) by Bigflamie(m): 4:11am On Aug 23, 2020
Naija is just a crime scene. The people we entrust our security are now making life hard for us to live in.

Righteousness 69 fvck style, where art thou?

89 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Young Men Fight Policemen On The Road In Ogun (Photos) by samuel19222(m): 4:24am On Aug 23, 2020
Damnn nigga, see how person get liver dey follow police dey drag.
benefit crew i think.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Young Men Fight Policemen On The Road In Ogun (Photos) by galaxy2020(m): 4:33am On Aug 23, 2020
I sure say Na bribe them wan collect, useless Nigeria police.

54 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Young Men Fight Policemen On The Road In Ogun (Photos) by daddytime(m): 4:50am On Aug 23, 2020
Dat one dey naked like say e go deter Nigerian Police wey kukuma be expert to use bullet naked their victims.

Dem get luck say no be for koror dem jam dem na their naked bloodied body with some kind rusty AK and pumpy for dey on top their lifeless bodies with the caption " Idi-Iroko Police gun down trans-border armed robbers in gunfire".

If no be Police wey don useless themselves to nonsense tell me why these yeye boys no go obey police order for stop and search if no be see finish.

One of the olopa sef resemble my uncle wey CSP for that zone. If you hear how these black men dey waste lives ehn, you go shake your head.

These guys get something to hide sha and police dey always know. Dem die well for roger hand.

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young Men Fight Policemen On The Road In Ogun (Photos) by GOFRONT(m): 5:15am On Aug 23, 2020
Abi na dem??
Re: Young Men Fight Policemen On The Road In Ogun (Photos) by illicit(m): 5:24am On Aug 23, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr

isorite
cool

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Men Fight Policemen On The Road In Ogun (Photos) by nkoe1: 5:37am On Aug 23, 2020
this is really bad
Re: Young Men Fight Policemen On The Road In Ogun (Photos) by Slawormir: 5:43am On Aug 23, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Young Men Fight Policemen On The Road In Ogun (Photos) by unclemaths(m): 5:49am On Aug 23, 2020
A show of shame..

2 Likes

Re: Young Men Fight Policemen On The Road In Ogun (Photos) by alphaNomega: 5:58am On Aug 23, 2020
daddytime:
Dat one dey naked like say e go deter Nigerian Police wey kukuma be expert to use bullet naked their victims.

Dem get luck say no be for koro dem jam dem na their naked bloodied body with some kind rust AK and pumpy for dey on top their lifeless bodies with the caption " Idi-Iroko Police gun down trans-border armed robbers in gunfire".

If no be Police wey don useless themselves to nonsense tell me why these yeye boys no go obey police order for stop and search if no be see finish.

One of the olopa sef resemble my uncle wey CSP for that zone. If you hear how these black men dey waste lives ehn, you go shake your head.

These guys get something to hide sha and police dey always know. Dem die well for roger hand.

Not once has there been public outrage against that police station because no be oyibo dey waste Una

Black lives matter my foot

23 Likes

Re: Young Men Fight Policemen On The Road In Ogun (Photos) by Godons1: 6:03am On Aug 23, 2020
samuel19222:
Lalasticlala come see something.

slawormir come see real nigga dey drag with police and it seems they be bomber also.

You dey call them real Niggar. When Police shoot am now, NA you go run come here Dey shout say police kill innocent person.

Why will any one in his rightful sence challenge a Nigerian Police holding a gun, when we all know that, our police are trigger happy. When he shoot the Guy now, highest NA to sack am from work, but the Guy life don end.

65 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Young Men Fight Policemen On The Road In Ogun (Photos) by chiommy123(f): 6:39am On Aug 23, 2020
why that one dey off cloth na?
Re: Young Men Fight Policemen On The Road In Ogun (Photos) by Passionate888: 6:50am On Aug 23, 2020
I blame buhari, where the change wey him promise them? That dul lard no do any tangible thing sef

4 Likes

Re: Young Men Fight Policemen On The Road In Ogun (Photos) by Nezzjnr: 6:54am On Aug 23, 2020
If these ones get blasted by those Police men

Their guys will run to Twitter....

They're lucky they didn't meet the Police men wey their head no correct

9 Likes

Re: Young Men Fight Policemen On The Road In Ogun (Photos) by Skyfornia(m): 8:39am On Aug 23, 2020
grin
Re: Young Men Fight Policemen On The Road In Ogun (Photos) by Nobody: 8:49am On Aug 23, 2020
samuel19222:
I was at the scene morning around 10 am when the police was trying to stop these young men in their benz but the young men dont wanna stop and the police had to block the highway because of them and in the process causing alot of traffic, it happen opposite Nestle plc along the busy idiroko road.
Do you mean fighting? Exchanging BLOWS?
Re: Young Men Fight Policemen On The Road In Ogun (Photos) by austine4real(m): 9:49am On Aug 23, 2020
grin grin grin

Mad people everywhere
Look at his dirty smelly pants

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Men Fight Policemen On The Road In Ogun (Photos) by NaijaOlosho(f): 10:11am On Aug 23, 2020
I simply Blame Tinubu for this undecided
Re: Young Men Fight Policemen On The Road In Ogun (Photos) by Officialgarri: 10:12am On Aug 23, 2020
I dont care what transpired between them, but in a sane society, you ever lay your hand on a police officer, then you gotta be ready to do the time I'm jail.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Men Fight Policemen On The Road In Ogun (Photos) by Brandonx(m): 10:12am On Aug 23, 2020
Why struggle with a police officer grin grin
Except they don't know Nigerian police officers.
If you cannot run from them just negotiate because as it is now if they succeed in taking those guys to the station them go pay heavily.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Men Fight Policemen On The Road In Ogun (Photos) by PureGoldh(m): 10:12am On Aug 23, 2020
Local man is just speechless

Just incase you need Pure Original Honey... kindly contact O81 O1 66 67 71 let's talk about it .Happy Sunday to you all..Stay safe and blessed fam

1 Like

Re: Young Men Fight Policemen On The Road In Ogun (Photos) by Birdeyeview: 10:12am On Aug 23, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
illicit:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

isorite

cool

This niggarrs should be dammnned

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Young Men Fight Policemen On The Road In Ogun (Photos) by Patrioticman007(m): 10:12am On Aug 23, 2020
austine4real:
grin grin grin

Mad people everywhere
Look at his dirty smelly pants

Eye man
Re: Young Men Fight Policemen On The Road In Ogun (Photos) by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 23, 2020
I wonder why a sane person will fight someone holding a gun

2 Likes

Re: Young Men Fight Policemen On The Road In Ogun (Photos) by Tab4kids(f): 10:12am On Aug 23, 2020
Kiddies Tablets available(Sim and none Sim)
Go through my threads for pictures, functions and specifications and please contact me on 070 6180 9819
Re: Young Men Fight Policemen On The Road In Ogun (Photos) by YoungLionken(m): 10:13am On Aug 23, 2020
I don't care to know what the boys did, as far as it's against the NPF,they did well...

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Men Fight Policemen On The Road In Ogun (Photos) by Queenlovely(f): 10:13am On Aug 23, 2020
somebody once said ' surviving in Nigeria should be included in the CV

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Men Fight Policemen On The Road In Ogun (Photos) by Newcreature2020(m): 10:14am On Aug 23, 2020
Jesus Wept

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos From The Scene Of The Robbery Attack Today In Lekki Phase 1 Lagos / One Of The Offa Banks Robbers Identified As A Dismissed Police Officer (Photo) / Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.