Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,852 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Why I Dumped My 4 Month Old Baby Under Oshodi Bridge 18 Year Old Mother Pics - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why I Dumped My 4 Month Old Baby Under Oshodi Bridge 18 Year Old Mother Pics (696 Views)

Man Buries His 4-Month-Old Daughter Alive In Ebonyi (More Disturbing Photos) / Man Committs Suicide After Being Sexually Abused By His Mother (pics) / We Pay N100 Daily To Sleep Under Oshodi Bridge – Miscreants. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Dumped My 4 Month Old Baby Under Oshodi Bridge 18 Year Old Mother Pics by Factfinder1(m): 9:27am On Feb 23, 2017
This 18 year old mother has explained why she dumped her four-month old baby boy under Oshodi bridge, Lagos.

The naked baby who was packed inside a bag, was rescued by operatives of the Lagos State Task Force while his 18-year old mother, Timilehin Adeshina, was arrested.

According to her she dropped out of school because of poverty while in JSS II at Lovely School, Ejigbo, Lagos.

“My mother sent me out because I could not identify the man who impregnated me. I had sex with different men,” she said.
The Ogun State indigene who lost her father nine years ago, added that different men still pay to have sex with her while sleeping on the streets.

http://ogashub.com.ng/reasons-why-i-dumped-my-4-month-old-baby-under-oshodi-bridge-18-year-old-mother-explains/

Re: Why I Dumped My 4 Month Old Baby Under Oshodi Bridge 18 Year Old Mother Pics by InsanePsycho(m): 10:01am On Feb 23, 2017
We need to advocate for the empowerment of women in this country. Women need to be taken care of and assisted in gaining independence

Especially single moms

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Another Man Gets Stuck Inside Best Friend's Wife / Update On Girl Who Took Sniper / Total Number Of Drug Cases By Geo-political Zone 2012-2015-NBS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.