Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,164 members, 7,811,373 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

Man Committs Suicide After Being Sexually Abused By His Mother (pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Committs Suicide After Being Sexually Abused By His Mother (pics) (1900 Views)

"One Of The Ladies Who Sexually Abused Me As Child Is Getting Married This Year" / Man Sexually Abused By Their Housemaid At 7 Years, Speaks / 8-Year-Old Girl Sexually Abused By Pharmacist In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Committs Suicide After Being Sexually Abused By His Mother (pics) by Ritzy10(f): 7:07am On Feb 02, 2019
A lady has taken to Twitter to reveal that her uncle committed suicide and left a suicide note saying that his mother – the lady’s grandmother – sexually abused him.

Now, the lady fears her grandmother might try the same thing with her brother.

The Twitter user said she was the one who came across the suicide note her uncle left but she kept it to herself.

Now, she says her grandmother, who is also emotionally abusive, in addition to being physically abusive, has began showing interest in her brother and she’s afraid she’ll sexually abuse him too.

Read her tweets below:

See more: https://zenithnaija.com/man-commits-suicide-after-being-sexually-abused-by-his-mother-pics/

Cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Man Committs Suicide After Being Sexually Abused By His Mother (pics) by StupidInyamiri: 7:08am On Feb 02, 2019
Twitter movie script

Buhari must find middle way on Onnoghen — Bishop Kukah

Always identifying with corruption matters Nawa..ooo�

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Committs Suicide After Being Sexually Abused By His Mother (pics) by Exwizard: 7:11am On Feb 02, 2019
Any iPhone charger left behind?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Committs Suicide After Being Sexually Abused By His Mother (pics) by Davash222(m): 7:12am On Feb 02, 2019
Only Buharists can believe this.

1 Like

Re: Man Committs Suicide After Being Sexually Abused By His Mother (pics) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:19am On Feb 02, 2019
Mad House!!
Re: Man Committs Suicide After Being Sexually Abused By His Mother (pics) by Eco99(m): 7:37am On Feb 02, 2019
Re: Man Committs Suicide After Being Sexually Abused By His Mother (pics) by Skyfornia(m): 7:41am On Feb 02, 2019
Nothing is new again....since I discovered that you need only SSCE certificate to become a president of a 'great' country, meanwhile you are required to have first class certificate to work as an office boy in the same country. Zoo.
Re: Man Committs Suicide After Being Sexually Abused By His Mother (pics) by omotolly22(f): 8:41am On Feb 02, 2019
fake story
Re: Man Committs Suicide After Being Sexually Abused By His Mother (pics) by Partnerbiz3: 8:51am On Feb 02, 2019
Nonsense
Re: Man Committs Suicide After Being Sexually Abused By His Mother (pics) by MJBOLT: 10:12am On Feb 02, 2019
whats stopping her from going to the authorities or is twitter a police station?
Re: Man Committs Suicide After Being Sexually Abused By His Mother (pics) by ValCon888: 10:35am On Feb 02, 2019
Helpful DMs are welcome even though you dropped a sexy pic of yourself. Now i know what you're really selling.

Re: Man Committs Suicide After Being Sexually Abused By His Mother (pics) by Nobody: 10:49am On Feb 02, 2019
As I was scrolling, I knew I was going to hit a South African name real quick.
Re: Man Committs Suicide After Being Sexually Abused By His Mother (pics) by ikbnice(m): 5:57pm On Feb 02, 2019
If this is not a lie as I suspect Twitter story to be, why isn't the boy out of that house abi he wan make him grandmama use him life do renewal?

(1) (Reply)

Just In: Police Gunned Down A Young Girl At Iyana Oworo (video) / Sunday Igboho Is Illiterate But Has Native Intelligence, Says Aare Gani Adams (V / Two Killed In Ogun Police, Kidnappers Gun Duel (disturbing Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.