Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,072 members, 7,821,680 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Masquerades Spotted Buying Ice Cream On The Road (Photos) - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Masquerades Spotted Buying Ice Cream On The Road (Photos) (41242 Views)

Deity Chief-Priest Shot As SARS Officers Arrest Masquerades In Anambra (Photos) / Masquerades At Golibe Festival Onitsha (Photos) / Two Masquerades Rock Chelsea Outfits, Dance On The Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Masquerades Spotted Buying Ice Cream On The Road (Photos) by Shafiiimran99: 10:55am On Feb 23, 2017
Eni ti egungun nle ko maroju, bi o se nse ara aye lon se ara orun
Re: Masquerades Spotted Buying Ice Cream On The Road (Photos) by shadrach77: 10:56am On Feb 23, 2017
Ti egungun ba n leni ka maa roju. Bose n re ara aiye lo n re ara orun grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Masquerades Spotted Buying Ice Cream On The Road (Photos) by Elin: 10:56am On Feb 23, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

What is GWS ??

GWS Means Granot, Wake and Shitor Oloriburuku grin grin grin so ro ni yen grin
Re: Masquerades Spotted Buying Ice Cream On The Road (Photos) by 989900: 10:56am On Feb 23, 2017
Egungun t'onla ice cream.
Re: Masquerades Spotted Buying Ice Cream On The Road (Photos) by Itoro350(m): 11:04am On Feb 23, 2017
Hmmmmm

1 Share

Re: Masquerades Spotted Buying Ice Cream On The Road (Photos) by eezeribe(m): 11:04am On Feb 23, 2017
Damilare5882:
Masqurades are in the news lately .. The first one was the one doing yahoo ..These ones are seen buying ice cream ..there worshippers are no longer feeding them cos of RECESSION,so they have decided to come and huzzle themselves before hunger kill them grin grin

Their
Re: Masquerades Spotted Buying Ice Cream On The Road (Photos) by Nobody: 11:16am On Feb 23, 2017
henryanna36:
Masquerades spotted buy ice cream.Me self I no know say masquerade dey even dey hungry.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/02/photos-of-masquerades-buying-ice-cream.html

lol, one day we hope to see masquerades watching football matches and going out on dates. lwkmd! grin
Re: Masquerades Spotted Buying Ice Cream On The Road (Photos) by Nobody: 11:19am On Feb 23, 2017
philGeo:
The gods are hungry.

Angry gods don't drink ice cream. cool
Re: Masquerades Spotted Buying Ice Cream On The Road (Photos) by beejaybig: 11:37am On Feb 23, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

Buhari

You will never go unpunished

Look at what the recession you invented is doing to the masquerade

People in naija dey complain of the recession and now the masquerade don join

Last week it was a mother masquerade

This week, it was the father masquerade who went to the cyber cafe to do Yahoo Yahoo

And today, hunger don push the children masquerade comot outside, they come buy ice cream so they go take am quench hunger

Very soon the masquerade go begin dey protest

shut up idiot. everything na buhari.. make God dash u sense.
Re: Masquerades Spotted Buying Ice Cream On The Road (Photos) by aquarist01(m): 11:54am On Feb 23, 2017
grin
holatin:
The gods are hungry.

make I yarn you

+4458397038485. This is the telephone line of
the London doctor treating President Buhari.
I have been calling him since yesterday but he is
not picking my call.
Please call him and tell him we are not doing
again... We want to try NATIVE DOCTOR biko.
holatin:
The gods are hungry.

make I yarn you

not picking my call.
holatin:
The gods are hungry.

make I yarn you

not picking my call.
Re: Masquerades Spotted Buying Ice Cream On The Road (Photos) by klingrace: 12:05pm On Feb 23, 2017
the mumu gods are really hungry.
Re: Masquerades Spotted Buying Ice Cream On The Road (Photos) by bizhop01: 12:06pm On Feb 23, 2017
Masquerades too dey follow play bet9ja,no be small thing
Re: Masquerades Spotted Buying Ice Cream On The Road (Photos) by schartzi: 12:23pm On Feb 23, 2017
ok

Re: Masquerades Spotted Buying Ice Cream On The Road (Photos) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Feb 23, 2017
If LuvU2 see this kind ones she go just faint. But I'll be there to break her fall and revive her with a sweet kiss. kiss wink

Stupedinluv ...have you ever donned a masquerade custome? Dont lie. cheesy
Re: Masquerades Spotted Buying Ice Cream On The Road (Photos) by euchariadavid(f): 12:28pm On Feb 23, 2017
Hungry masquerades
Re: Masquerades Spotted Buying Ice Cream On The Road (Photos) by holatin(m): 12:38pm On Feb 23, 2017
aquarist01:
grin[color=#990000][/color]
grin back

1 Like

Re: Masquerades Spotted Buying Ice Cream On The Road (Photos) by WiszyFraud: 12:42pm On Feb 23, 2017
Lol... Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Masquerades Spotted Buying Ice Cream On The Road (Photos) by soath(m): 1:08pm On Feb 23, 2017
Re: Masquerades Spotted Buying Ice Cream On The Road (Photos) by FRANKOSKI(m): 2:19pm On Feb 23, 2017
No person wear masquerade ball.
Re: Masquerades Spotted Buying Ice Cream On The Road (Photos) by brojoshua: 2:32pm On Feb 23, 2017
The people of hell too take icecream and even also alcohol and cigarette many times. Many people wrongly call them the people of 'heaven', that is wrong but they are people of dungeon and hell.
Re: Masquerades Spotted Buying Ice Cream On The Road (Photos) by Alexxing: 3:59pm On Feb 23, 2017
holatin:
The gods are hungry.

make I yarn you

not picking my call.
Oh My F Goodness! We no do again, cos our native Doc gat d solutions. I can't stop laughing grin smiley cheesy
Re: Masquerades Spotted Buying Ice Cream On The Road (Photos) by Pylony(m): 6:45pm On Feb 23, 2017
grin the gods most be crazy. This one na small thing o, una never see where motor jam Masquerade before?
Re: Masquerades Spotted Buying Ice Cream On The Road (Photos) by Kaybaba5(m): 8:45pm On Feb 23, 2017
philGeo:
The gods are hungry.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi, Laughs So Hard As He Attends A Wedding In Abuja (Photos) / Chukwuka Akaeze Receives Staff Of Office As Ubulu-Uku, Delta King (Pics) / Black girl says Somalis & Ethiopians Are Beautiful Because Of their Features

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.