Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,597 members, 7,955,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:11 PM

Tboss Bares Her Boobs As Kemen Rinses Her Body After A Dark Bath At BBNaija - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Tboss Bares Her Boobs As Kemen Rinses Her Body After A Dark Bath At BBNaija (84088 Views)

Heatwave Causes A Lady To Go Topless At BBNaija Audition (Photos) / Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" / #bbnaija: Tboss Bares Boobs Again As Kemen Rinses Her Body. (18+ Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tboss Bares Her Boobs As Kemen Rinses Her Body After A Dark Bath At BBNaija by smartbros(m): 10:38pm On Feb 23, 2017
[quote author=optional1 post=53997341][/quote]

Chaiii dey go! your strong head too much I no dey do again
Re: Tboss Bares Her Boobs As Kemen Rinses Her Body After A Dark Bath At BBNaija by optional1(f): 10:51pm On Feb 23, 2017
smartbros:

Chaiii dey go! your strong head too much I no dey do again

Re: Tboss Bares Her Boobs As Kemen Rinses Her Body After A Dark Bath At BBNaija by MarieSucre(f): 10:51pm On Feb 23, 2017
Griffon:
If only there could be an educating version of this programme. If only they could house some intelligent people in like manner and make them compete for similar prizes. But no! Our society promotes immorality over morality, our society celebrates mediocrity.

The best in Mathematics competitions will go home with either a carton of cowbell milk or indomie noodles, ridiculous stipends and laughable prizes. Yet these morons in BBN will earn millions for coming out on International TV to suck breast, give bl0w-job, spew thrash and display nudity.

Nonsense!

Who is going to sit down and watch such a show? Keep dreaming my friend.

Next thing you'll tell Olamide and Wizzkid that they should only use girls who wear medicated glass and solve maths on blackboard in their videos?

2 Likes

Re: Tboss Bares Her Boobs As Kemen Rinses Her Body After A Dark Bath At BBNaija by Griffon: 12:53pm On Feb 24, 2017
MarieSucre:

Who is going to sit down and watch such a show? Keep dreaming my friend.

Next thing you'll tell Olamide and Wizzkid that they should only use girls who wear medicated glass and solve maths on blackboard in their videos?

Sitting down to watch an educative piece seems boring to you? I can't probe any further, I know your type.
Re: Tboss Bares Her Boobs As Kemen Rinses Her Body After A Dark Bath At BBNaija by MarieSucre(f): 7:34pm On Feb 25, 2017
Griffon:

Sitting down to watch an educative piece seems boring to you? I can't probe any further, I know your type.

My type?? You mean a realist. Bros wake up. Sex sells. Nudity sells. Why don't you campaign for Olamide and Wizkid to stop using half-unclad girls in their videos and instead use Deeper life sisters and start singing only about quadratic equation.

I am on your side. But first we need to identify the source of the problem.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fans Dig Up Video Of Tacha Advertising With Her Chest (Photos) / Laycon, From Shame To Fame: Meet The BBNaija Housemate Who Was Mocked Online / Photo Of Thin Tall Tony And Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.