Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

Which Phone Product is The Best In Terms Of Design And Beauty - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Phone Product is The Best In Terms Of Design And Beauty (948 Views)

Which Has A Better Camera Quality In Terms Of Pictures Between Tecno And Infinix / Which Mobile Data Provider Is Currently The Best In Terms Of Cost & Reliability? / Build Your Own Iphone? This Guy Did And The Final Product Is Spot On! Read More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Phone Product is The Best In Terms Of Design And Beauty by sneakzy(m): 11:39am On Feb 23, 2017
guys I want to hear your views oo no sentiment which products do you think has the best design
Re: Which Phone Product is The Best In Terms Of Design And Beauty by stanboy28(m): 12:13pm On Feb 23, 2017
i wont say anytin....jst waiting for itelS31 itel agents (akpewve and emma)to cum invade dis thread....
Re: Which Phone Product is The Best In Terms Of Design And Beauty by sneakzy(m): 12:20pm On Feb 23, 2017
hahahahaha but to me gionee gat it grin
Re: Which Phone Product is The Best In Terms Of Design And Beauty by Friedyokes: 12:30pm On Feb 23, 2017
All the Samsung edges ...xiaomi mimix (bezeless)
Re: Which Phone Product is The Best In Terms Of Design And Beauty by Techm8: 12:45pm On Feb 23, 2017
Xiaomi mi mix took design to the extreme.
Re: Which Phone Product is The Best In Terms Of Design And Beauty by sneakzy(m): 12:48pm On Feb 23, 2017
xiaomi wow i gat tew check on this one.. smiley
Re: Which Phone Product is The Best In Terms Of Design And Beauty by sneakzy(m): 12:49pm On Feb 23, 2017
if u can detect which gionee phone is this.but this phone always wows me

Re: Which Phone Product is The Best In Terms Of Design And Beauty by proffnico(m): 2:22pm On Feb 23, 2017
Wetin dey wow you... E no even fine reach Mi max... Go check MI MIX.. "THE BEAUTIFUL BEAST"
Re: Which Phone Product is The Best In Terms Of Design And Beauty by omoalajah(m): 6:38pm On Feb 23, 2017
Phantom 6 is beautiful o .
Re: Which Phone Product is The Best In Terms Of Design And Beauty by datyorubaboy: 6:46pm On Feb 23, 2017
TECNO products are well designed.
Re: Which Phone Product is The Best In Terms Of Design And Beauty by Nobody: 6:53pm On Feb 23, 2017
Leaked photo of Huawei P10 in full metal

One of the most anticipated devices to come out of this year’s Mobile World Congress in Barcelona is the Huawei P10. Now, what appears to be a full set of press-ready photos, courtesy of leaker Evan Blass, shows us how the device will look from all sides.

http://syberkart.com/blog/leaked-photo-huawei-p10-leaked-metal/

Re: Which Phone Product is The Best In Terms Of Design And Beauty by missslimzy(f): 6:55pm On Feb 23, 2017
TECNO is trying on that. Their recent devices have been shining in Gold.
Re: Which Phone Product is The Best In Terms Of Design And Beauty by sneakzy(m): 7:36pm On Feb 23, 2017
Vanillaskin:

One of the most anticipated devices to come out of this year’s Mobile World Congress in Barcelona is the Huawei P10. Now, what appears to be a full set of press-ready photos, courtesy of leaker Evan Blass, shows us how the device will look from all sides.

wowww beauty
Re: Which Phone Product is The Best In Terms Of Design And Beauty by sneakzy(m): 7:37pm On Feb 23, 2017
omoalajah:
Phantom 6 is beautiful o .
I go with u oo bro
Re: Which Phone Product is The Best In Terms Of Design And Beauty by Nobody: 8:23pm On Feb 23, 2017
Vanillaskin:

I like it. It looks very sleek and portable.
Re: Which Phone Product is The Best In Terms Of Design And Beauty by Horlaarsco: 1:20am On Feb 24, 2017
sneakzy:
I go with u oo bro

D price too is beautiful
Re: Which Phone Product is The Best In Terms Of Design And Beauty by scarycuteface(m): 9:27am On Feb 26, 2017
Tecno has stepped up in a grand way with the design of it's recent devices. They now come with sleek and beautiful designs
Re: Which Phone Product is The Best In Terms Of Design And Beauty by shiftback: 12:06pm On Feb 26, 2017
I have the phantom 6. Though not the best in design but it isn't far off. 6.15mm of metal slab and a gorilla Glass in the front, it's a beautiful phone.

(1) (Reply)

Nokia E71 For 5k / Why Do Apple's Proprietary Cables Break So Often Or So Easily? / Tecno L9plus Battery Vs Infinix Note2 Which Lasts Longer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.