Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,198 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Zimbabwean Prophet Claims He Has God's Direct Phone Number - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Zimbabwean Prophet Claims He Has God's Direct Phone Number (529 Views)

Zimbabwean Prophet Pays Man & Woman To Fake Getting Stuck During Sex / Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share / "Shepherd Bushiri 'Heals' Lady With HIV During Church Service" - Prophet Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zimbabwean Prophet Claims He Has God's Direct Phone Number by Adeolapower(m): 12:19pm On Feb 23, 2017
A controversial Zimbabwe prophet says he has God direct mobile phone number and he gets instructions from the almighty on what to do every time.

There is nothing we will not hear from men of God, especially those from the southern parts of Africa as a Zimbabwean prophet, has claimed that he has God's direct phone number.

Zim News reports that the controversial man of God » , Prophet Paul Sanyangore, the founder of Victory World International Ministries, told his church members that he has God's direct phone number and receives calls from Him » on how to help his followers.

Speaking of the direct line of communication with the almighty, Prophet Sanyagore who is also called Prophet Talent, reportedly told his members during a service:

"I have a direct channel, actually I have his number and I can call him when need rises. It is possible to talk to God.

Why would you doubt that I got a call from him?
I actually have a direct line which I can call him and get instructions on how to proceed. I got this when I was................

If interested in the post visit us @

https://crownpaste..com.ng/2017/02/zimbabwean-prophet-claims-he-has-god.html?m=1

Re: Zimbabwean Prophet Claims He Has God's Direct Phone Number by greatnaija01: 12:22pm On Feb 23, 2017
YES IT IS 080-PRAYER-1....

SOON another one will say he lives in his mansion in heaven and he holds services there.... PLEASE THESE ARE THE LAST DAYS... lets be very very vigilant o
Re: Zimbabwean Prophet Claims He Has God's Direct Phone Number by Oluwasaeon(m): 12:27pm On Feb 23, 2017
grin grin grin
Zimbabwe again
Re: Zimbabwean Prophet Claims He Has God's Direct Phone Number by Adeolapower(m): 2:47pm On Feb 23, 2017
This Zimbabwe needs evangelism oo
Re: Zimbabwean Prophet Claims He Has God's Direct Phone Number by Adeolapower(m): 2:47pm On Feb 23, 2017
Oluwasaeon:
grin grin grin Zimbabwe again
This country get problems

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Prophet Claims He Has God's Direct Phone Number by Blackfire(m): 4:03pm On Feb 23, 2017
do u also ve his WhatsApp number

if I say make thunder fire u on top that your skinny stature, they will say am wicked.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Prophet Claims He Has God's Direct Phone Number by Adeolapower(m): 7:54pm On Feb 23, 2017
Blackfire:
do u also ve his WhatsApp number

if I say make thunder fire u on top that your skinny stature, they will say am wicked.

Lol

(1) (Reply)

10 Definitions Of The Bible / Man Raped Every Night By Two Female Spirit Cries For Help / Religion, Violence, Crime And Mass Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.