Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Big Couple Excited For This Big Fish They Bought (Photos) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Big Couple Excited For This Big Fish They Bought (Photos) (60506 Views)

Excited Couple Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary With Doggy Pose Photo / Excited Nigerian Mother Shares Birthday Gift Her Kids Got Her With Lunch Money / Excited Mom Rolls On The Floor As Son Returns To Enugu After 5 Years In The US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Couple Excited For This Big Fish They Bought (Photos) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Feb 23, 2017
Lewandoski20:

For hubby's easy access to the 'jugs of life'.... grin
so za oza room is now everywhere you go..OK ooo
Re: Big Couple Excited For This Big Fish They Bought (Photos) by Abdulazeez007(m): 5:35pm On Feb 23, 2017
uzobaby:
Enjoy , but is that why she forgot to put on bra?
wetin yu look go there?
wll maybe yrs is small sha
Re: Big Couple Excited For This Big Fish They Bought (Photos) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Feb 23, 2017
Abdulazeez007:

wetin yu look go there?
wll maybe yrs is small sha
grin grin ;Datleaat it is always packaged loollk
Re: Big Couple Excited For This Big Fish They Bought (Photos) by Abdulazeez007(m): 5:49pm On Feb 23, 2017
uzobaby:
grin grin ;Datleaat it is always packaged loollk
whats diz?
abeg type beta tin
Re: Big Couple Excited For This Big Fish They Bought (Photos) by Fact007(m): 6:03pm On Feb 23, 2017
See their machine Benz for back
Re: Big Couple Excited For This Big Fish They Bought (Photos) by pepigeorge(m): 6:03pm On Feb 23, 2017
Ops u too lie..... Na him mama nor be him wife.....
na him Wife?..OMG.. it can't be..lol.
Re: Big Couple Excited For This Big Fish They Bought (Photos) by LuvU2: 6:21pm On Feb 23, 2017
Haute:
Money isn't problem for LuvU2 and I too, but you don't see us broadcasting it, do you? undecided
grin tongue
Re: Big Couple Excited For This Big Fish They Bought (Photos) by Kdiva(f): 6:57pm On Feb 23, 2017
can that woman fit in that Benz?
Re: Big Couple Excited For This Big Fish They Bought (Photos) by jimoceans14(m): 6:59pm On Feb 23, 2017
sweerychick:
Guess they're from bayelsa state cool
my dear there is fish recession in bayelsa for a while now o
Re: Big Couple Excited For This Big Fish They Bought (Photos) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Feb 23, 2017
From fish to talking about money i see no connection anyway these 2 fat people needs to lose some serious weight! Just because people can afford a big bowl of Rice doesn't mean they should eat a big bowl of rice even when they are not hungry.
Re: Big Couple Excited For This Big Fish They Bought (Photos) by nams77: 7:24pm On Feb 23, 2017
I only saw the Benz.... That's one mean machine I would love to take out for a spin
Re: Big Couple Excited For This Big Fish They Bought (Photos) by Caseless: 7:54pm On Feb 23, 2017
Danzakidakura:
they look good together ,God will put smile on every bodies face
kai kadai Dan zaki da kura?
Re: Big Couple Excited For This Big Fish They Bought (Photos) by Caseless: 7:55pm On Feb 23, 2017
Probably, she's rich and the guy married her for economic survival.
Re: Big Couple Excited For This Big Fish They Bought (Photos) by Caseless: 8:03pm On Feb 23, 2017
uzobaby:
which size of bra do you think would house those massive things?
Re: Big Couple Excited For This Big Fish They Bought (Photos) by philemonemenike(m): 8:51pm On Feb 23, 2017
and why would money be a problems went you have........ it
Re: Big Couple Excited For This Big Fish They Bought (Photos) by Dwake50(m): 9:13pm On Feb 23, 2017
sweerychick:
Guess they're from bayelsa state cool
hmmm
Re: Big Couple Excited For This Big Fish They Bought (Photos) by seunfape(m): 9:15pm On Feb 23, 2017
The fish, the woman same same
Re: Big Couple Excited For This Big Fish They Bought (Photos) by ijenedu(m): 9:20pm On Feb 23, 2017
uzobaby:

nawaoo for people your eyes don' reach there
Re: Big Couple Excited For This Big Fish They Bought (Photos) by Aragon: 9:31pm On Feb 23, 2017
soberdrunk:
Call me "old fashioned" but it just irritates me when i see a guy that looks above 30 wearing earrings and big chain, how can you have money and be looking like an 'upcoming artiste" angry

Ps-I like the connection and energy between them.....

I don't think Gold Jains has anything to do with Artists or Age, its more like Old School... Over here where I reside you will even see Gold Stud earrings on a Policeman. Personally I don't like Gold anymore and Gave all my own to Family etc.. But am Feeling White Gold, Platinum and Silver and Cant get enough... I can even have 3 Silver Bracelets on each hand..lol.. I just love em! And don't think I will ever stop loving them. It's one Life to Live, we do what makes us happy as long as we hurt no one in the Process
GodBless
Re: Big Couple Excited For This Big Fish They Bought (Photos) by DesignAssasin(m): 10:01pm On Feb 23, 2017
uzobaby:

Those guys are just looking at her feet
Re: Big Couple Excited For This Big Fish They Bought (Photos) by bluejean(f): 10:48pm On Feb 23, 2017
continue to eat big until u cant be contained no more

u guys can do better
Re: Big Couple Excited For This Big Fish They Bought (Photos) by sisisioge: 10:49pm On Feb 23, 2017
grin grin grin

There's something adorable about them and their excitement...
Re: Big Couple Excited For This Big Fish They Bought (Photos) by Nobody: 11:15pm On Feb 23, 2017
Kdiva:
can that woman fit in that Benz?
why won't she? grin
Re: Big Couple Excited For This Big Fish They Bought (Photos) by brightworld2(m): 11:21pm On Feb 23, 2017
uzobaby:
her size of bra nor dey market
Re: Big Couple Excited For This Big Fish They Bought (Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 11:22pm On Feb 23, 2017
They look like Aliens frm outer space.
Re: Big Couple Excited For This Big Fish They Bought (Photos) by sosonwa(f): 12:01am On Feb 24, 2017
coolenjoyment galoree. THE WOMAN BUBBY BE LIKE LONG PAW-PAW
Re: Big Couple Excited For This Big Fish They Bought (Photos) by naturefellow(m): 1:13am On Feb 24, 2017
Eja nla meta!
Re: Big Couple Excited For This Big Fish They Bought (Photos) by Kyllahmc(m): 1:37am On Feb 24, 2017
Na couple be that? Or mother and son? Why naija women always think it's all over immediately they married? Whatever happened to work out.
Re: Big Couple Excited For This Big Fish They Bought (Photos) by DaisyII: 4:38am On Feb 24, 2017
eezomatic:
Lovely benz
comment on the fish,leave the benz. :x
Re: Big Couple Excited For This Big Fish They Bought (Photos) by eezomatic: 7:34am On Feb 24, 2017
Na only the benz I see, sorry
DaisyII:
comment on the fish,leave the benz. :x
Re: Big Couple Excited For This Big Fish They Bought (Photos) by Umennajiego(m): 7:50am On Feb 24, 2017
uzobaby:
@least proper packaging go complement the benz

Na u send oh
Re: Big Couple Excited For This Big Fish They Bought (Photos) by DaisyII: 11:19am On Feb 24, 2017
eezomatic:

Na only the benz I see, sorry
Lolz.Try harder n you'll see the fish.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Apply ‘love Charm’ On My Manhood To Win My Wife Back – Man Tells Court / Woman Kneels Down To Thank Her Husband After Graduating With PhD, See Reactions / Nigerian Man Who Has 97 Wives: God Gives Me Power To Satisfy Them Sexually(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.