Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,882 members, 7,810,383 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

Woman Kneels Down To Thank Her Husband After Graduating With PhD, See Reactions - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Kneels Down To Thank Her Husband After Graduating With PhD, See Reactions (60532 Views)

My 29-Year-Old Son Still Wants Me To Be Feeding Him After Graduating / Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her / 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Kneels Down To Thank Her Husband After Graduating With PhD, See Reactions by Rachelsblog(f): 4:10pm On Mar 21, 2018
To give back all the glory a woman who recently graduated from PhD was pictured Kneeling down to greet her dear Hubby, And The Reactions are not what you think..
See below!

News From Ebiwali--
https://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/03/woman-kneels-down-to-thank-her-hubby.html?m=1

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Kneels Down To Thank Her Husband After Graduating With PhD, See Reactions by greatnaija01: 4:12pm On Mar 21, 2018
PhD.... wow. He sent her there na.... no be by her power... so he has to thank her sponsor... like a Daughter thanking her FATHER.

Its a good thing

226 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Woman Kneels Down To Thank Her Husband After Graduating With PhD, See Reactions by marunga(m): 4:12pm On Mar 21, 2018
There is nothing wrong, what I'm seeing is a good and humble wife. More blessing to her.

309 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Woman Kneels Down To Thank Her Husband After Graduating With PhD, See Reactions by MhizzAJ(f): 4:14pm On Mar 21, 2018
Kneeling down to greet your husband doesn't mean you are well mannered or it doesn't mean you have home training.

Her husband must have been very nice to her then

148 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Woman Kneels Down To Thank Her Husband After Graduating With PhD, See Reactions by nikkypearl(f): 4:14pm On Mar 21, 2018
Beautiful woman.

23 Likes

Re: Woman Kneels Down To Thank Her Husband After Graduating With PhD, See Reactions by Papiikush: 4:18pm On Mar 21, 2018
nikkypearl:
Beautiful woman.

like you kiss

9 Likes

Re: Woman Kneels Down To Thank Her Husband After Graduating With PhD, See Reactions by madridguy(m): 4:18pm On Mar 21, 2018
Better Africa woman.

24 Likes

Re: Woman Kneels Down To Thank Her Husband After Graduating With PhD, See Reactions by benzene00: 4:33pm On Mar 21, 2018
That woman is very disrespectful..

I expected her to knee down and bring out the man's rooster and suck the life out of it

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Kneels Down To Thank Her Husband After Graduating With PhD, See Reactions by xamuel17(m): 4:37pm On Mar 21, 2018
Is this news?

Is it ur knees?
Is it ur husband?

Is it ur Phd?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Kneels Down To Thank Her Husband After Graduating With PhD, See Reactions by afangsoup: 4:42pm On Mar 21, 2018
benzene00:

I expected her to knee down and bring out the man's rooster and suck the life out of it
Must you be this wasted?

187 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Woman Kneels Down To Thank Her Husband After Graduating With PhD, See Reactions by Cadec007(m): 4:43pm On Mar 21, 2018
benzene00:

ur moniker says it all ur benzene intake is too much!!! Mmtttccchhheeeeeeeeew!!

79 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woman Kneels Down To Thank Her Husband After Graduating With PhD, See Reactions by zenith4biz(m): 4:44pm On Mar 21, 2018
The woman really graduated FROM Phd

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Kneels Down To Thank Her Husband After Graduating With PhD, See Reactions by Cadec007(m): 4:46pm On Mar 21, 2018
afangsoup:

Must you be this wasted?
wasted? He is délúdëd, just one of this internet nuisancè!!!

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woman Kneels Down To Thank Her Husband After Graduating With PhD, See Reactions by Astuteleader(m): 5:23pm On Mar 21, 2018
Onofiok Luke's wife. FYI Onofiok is the speaker Akwa Ibom state House Assembly. In addition he's a gentleman.

15 Likes

Re: Woman Kneels Down To Thank Her Husband After Graduating With PhD, See Reactions by iMUMUweh(m): 5:26pm On Mar 21, 2018
shocked

typical village girl

she wanted to bring out his deek and blow away his sorrows but the husband whispered to her to save it for the other room

shocked

1 Like

Re: Woman Kneels Down To Thank Her Husband After Graduating With PhD, See Reactions by Teewhy2: 5:27pm On Mar 21, 2018
That na woman way sabi. maybe simple appreciation like that was what made her to get to that stage and make her home a success but today's women will condemn her because she is not forming boss lady or slay queen.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Kneels Down To Thank Her Husband After Graduating With PhD, See Reactions by busomma: 5:27pm On Mar 21, 2018
Wife from heaven.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Kneels Down To Thank Her Husband After Graduating With PhD, See Reactions by kereman1: 5:27pm On Mar 21, 2018
Yoruba woman

i guess her name is FOLASHADE
Re: Woman Kneels Down To Thank Her Husband After Graduating With PhD, See Reactions by SpyAC(m): 5:27pm On Mar 21, 2018
benzene00:

may the same faith fail on u amen

5 Likes

Re: Woman Kneels Down To Thank Her Husband After Graduating With PhD, See Reactions by drey076(m): 5:27pm On Mar 21, 2018
she knelt down for her husband after graduation

how is dis news?

Nairaland has turned to shithole

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Kneels Down To Thank Her Husband After Graduating With PhD, See Reactions by Born2Breed(f): 5:28pm On Mar 21, 2018
Old old news.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Kneels Down To Thank Her Husband After Graduating With PhD, See Reactions by NonFarmPayrol: 5:28pm On Mar 21, 2018
old picture about a year plus old

thats the akwa IBom state speakers wife

cool

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Kneels Down To Thank Her Husband After Graduating With PhD, See Reactions by Kingkamba(m): 5:29pm On Mar 21, 2018
NICE ONE grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Woman Kneels Down To Thank Her Husband After Graduating With PhD, See Reactions by S3ttingz: 5:29pm On Mar 21, 2018
MhizzAJ:
Kneeling down to greet your husband doesn't mean you are well mannered or it doesn't mean you have home training.

So. Na you have home training and well mannered?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Kneels Down To Thank Her Husband After Graduating With PhD, See Reactions by IVORY2009(m): 5:29pm On Mar 21, 2018
[s]
MhizzAJ:

[/s]

U live in a man's world.....

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Kneels Down To Thank Her Husband After Graduating With PhD, See Reactions by kereman1: 5:29pm On Mar 21, 2018
benzene00:

may u live long

1 Like

Re: Woman Kneels Down To Thank Her Husband After Graduating With PhD, See Reactions by buskie13(m): 5:29pm On Mar 21, 2018
Feminist will verbally abuse that just woman for nothing

1 Like

Re: Woman Kneels Down To Thank Her Husband After Graduating With PhD, See Reactions by esthy86(f): 5:30pm On Mar 21, 2018
benzene00:

afonja jazz dey worry u

1 Like

Re: Woman Kneels Down To Thank Her Husband After Graduating With PhD, See Reactions by biacan(f): 5:30pm On Mar 21, 2018
Old picture cool

1 Like

Re: Woman Kneels Down To Thank Her Husband After Graduating With PhD, See Reactions by LesbianBoy(m): 5:30pm On Mar 21, 2018
She should not only have knelt down she should sucked his d*ck! I mean not every man wee allow his wife to leave their children because one useless phd
Re: Woman Kneels Down To Thank Her Husband After Graduating With PhD, See Reactions by Follygunners: 5:30pm On Mar 21, 2018
Feminists and 'dem dem' from SE go commit suicide on top dis one ooo grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. / I Just Saw My Uncle's Wife In A Guest House / I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.