Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Don't You Think You Need A Stun Gun? Check Out Why - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Don't You Think You Need A Stun Gun? Check Out Why (922 Views)

Microsoft Finally Discard It’s Gun Emoji, After Google, Facebook And Apple / Big Cobra Killed With A Gun In Toilet In Delta State (Photos) / U.S. Military Test Self Driving Truck With Machine Gun, Pilotless Chopper(Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't You Think You Need A Stun Gun? Check Out Why by GibadiStore(m): 1:21pm On Feb 23, 2017
Over the past ten years stun guns have evolved to become an extremely effective device at preventing harm to individuals in need of protection. However, it goes without saying that in order to appreciate the advantages of the device it is necessary to understand how it functions.
What are Stun Guns?
A stun gun is a type of non-lethal electroshock weapon that uses a high voltage (millions of volts) electric shock to cause brief but intense pain and involuntary muscle contraction. Stun guns provide self defense through pain compliance — basically your attacker is deterred under the threat of pain. And believe me, a million volts of electricity is painful!

Your typical gun will have two metal prongs where the electrical arc is produced. When this arc comes in contact with a person the electroshock is applied, causing pain and even capable of momentarily taking down a large person. Read more >> http://blog.gibadi.com/2017/02/23/gibadi-product-spotlight-stun-gun-self-defense-tool/

Re: Don't You Think You Need A Stun Gun? Check Out Why by overhypedsteve(m): 4:45pm On Feb 23, 2017
please how do i get one. i need one that can take down an arm robber or thief that wants to rob me of my phone, my laptop or my life.
Re: Don't You Think You Need A Stun Gun? Check Out Why by GibadiStore(m): 11:53am On Mar 09, 2017
Click here to buy one https://www.gibadi.com/vipertek-vts-880-25-000-000-v-mini-stun-gun-rechargeable-with-led-flashlight-black
overhypedsteve:
please how do i get one. i need one that can take down an arm robber or thief that wants to rob me of my phone, my laptop or my life.

(1) (Reply)

Anyone With IT Experience Of 5years Or More / These Are Some Of The Strangest Optical Illusions Known To Science / How To Find Netgear Router's Default IP Address?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.