Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,746 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Past Deliverance Begets Faith - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Past Deliverance Begets Faith (251 Views)

Like Begets Like / Little Girl Accused Of Witchcraft, Flogged Mercilessly During Deliverance (Pics) / Is There Any Way To Get Rid Of Spiritual Wife Apart From Deliverance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Past Deliverance Begets Faith by overcomersfaith(f): 6:02pm On Feb 23, 2017
Beloved, do you believe in the today’s topic is true? Or better still have any testimony that agrees with the topic? Like David, I have many testimonies backing up the topic of the day. I believe that God loves me and He cares about me. He blesses from above when you call upon Him. Overtime I have learnt to pray this prayer “Father, I don’t know what to do but I know You know what to do, please help me. After a while, I see the Hand of God working in that situation and I will marvel at the way He worked it out. Most especially when I am not thinking in that direction all of a sudden something will move me to that direction or take a decision that will eventually lead me towards that end and before you know it, the deed is done, effortlessly it will be done, sometimes costing nothing or less than what it was original intended to cost. Praise God.

Read more @ http://overcomers-faith.org/past-deliverance-begets-faith-2/

(1) (Reply)

How Solatul Janazah Is Been Performed In Islam / Pope Francis Congratulates President Nana Akufo-addo–and Set To Send Envoy From / Eyes That See, Ears That Hear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.