Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Little Girl Accused Of Witchcraft, Flogged Mercilessly During Deliverance (Pics) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Little Girl Accused Of Witchcraft, Flogged Mercilessly During Deliverance (Pics) (34395 Views)

Pastor Shaves A Lady, Removes Her Panties During Deliverance In Church (Photos) / Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo) / "Pastor Poured Liquid In My Private Part"; Woman Injured After Deliverance. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Little Girl Accused Of Witchcraft, Flogged Mercilessly During Deliverance (Pics) by Gossipninja: 3:48am On Mar 07, 2019
Alleged "Child Witch", Mercilessly Flogged During Deliverance, Sparks Outrage

Here is a trending video of a white garment Church members conducting a deliverance session on a possessed little girl.

In the video that sparked outrage, the little girl was mercilessly flogged by three of the church members with brooms.

According to an Instagram user who shared the video, he claimed many of his friends deserve the kind of flogging they gave the little girl.

Watch the video HERE

2 Likes

Re: Little Girl Accused Of Witchcraft, Flogged Mercilessly During Deliverance (Pics) by Gossipninja: 3:48am On Mar 07, 2019

Re: Little Girl Accused Of Witchcraft, Flogged Mercilessly During Deliverance (Pics) by Nobody: 4:20am On Mar 07, 2019
Op I would advise you to to edit that rubbish h you wrote
.. That is not Celestial church don't be punished for ur stewpidity

Your useless blog can be sue for defamation of character

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Little Girl Accused Of Witchcraft, Flogged Mercilessly During Deliverance (Pics) by sinaj(f): 4:24am On Mar 07, 2019
Chai!

Even Christ didnt cast out demons like this nau. Why harm the poor child?

13 Likes

Re: Little Girl Accused Of Witchcraft, Flogged Mercilessly During Deliverance (Pics) by Nobody: 4:33am On Mar 07, 2019
I need this flogging

For since I hear that police morale song e dey play for my head
I even do DJ mix

I am sorry the time you call me I no fit answer
Toto dey sweet o

4 Likes

Re: Little Girl Accused Of Witchcraft, Flogged Mercilessly During Deliverance (Pics) by peteruuu(m): 5:44am On Mar 07, 2019
undecided gullible followers...

If she's truly a witch, then the spirit had to be flogged, not the body..

But then, spirits can't be seen, touched, does not have a shape...and they're flogging the so-called spirit?

People needs sense o!.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Little Girl Accused Of Witchcraft, Flogged Mercilessly During Deliverance (Pics) by peteruuu(m): 5:48am On Mar 07, 2019
undecided gullible followers...

If she's truly a witch, then the spirit had to be flogged, not the body..

But then, spirits can't be seen, touched, does not have a shape...and they're flogging the so-called spirit?

Indeed, common sense is not common.

2 Likes

Re: Little Girl Accused Of Witchcraft, Flogged Mercilessly During Deliverance (Pics) by GisterBlogger: 5:53am On Mar 07, 2019
Re: Little Girl Accused Of Witchcraft, Flogged Mercilessly During Deliverance (Pics) by CodeTemplar: 7:27am On Mar 07, 2019
hmmm..
Re: Little Girl Accused Of Witchcraft, Flogged Mercilessly During Deliverance (Pics) by Gossipninja: 9:35am On Mar 07, 2019
undecided
Re: Little Girl Accused Of Witchcraft, Flogged Mercilessly During Deliverance (Pics) by Gossipninja: 10:22am On Mar 07, 2019
undecided
Re: Little Girl Accused Of Witchcraft, Flogged Mercilessly During Deliverance (Pics) by Giftedhand92: 10:36am On Mar 07, 2019
I just pity the poor child cry see flogging

1 Like

Re: Little Girl Accused Of Witchcraft, Flogged Mercilessly During Deliverance (Pics) by Gossipninja: 10:56am On Mar 07, 2019
Spiritual healing grin
Re: Little Girl Accused Of Witchcraft, Flogged Mercilessly During Deliverance (Pics) by Crimecity: 11:41am On Mar 07, 2019
Damn... Wtf is this? cry

1 Like

Re: Little Girl Accused Of Witchcraft, Flogged Mercilessly During Deliverance (Pics) by ZWorld: 11:42am On Mar 07, 2019
I blame Bubu for this

3 Likes

Re: Little Girl Accused Of Witchcraft, Flogged Mercilessly During Deliverance (Pics) by Gossipninja: 11:45am On Mar 07, 2019
undecided
Re: Little Girl Accused Of Witchcraft, Flogged Mercilessly During Deliverance (Pics) by Crimecity: 12:42pm On Mar 07, 2019
sinaj:
Chai!

Even Christ didnt cast out demons like this nau. Why harm the poor child?

I swear

4 Likes

Re: Little Girl Accused Of Witchcraft, Flogged Mercilessly During Deliverance (Pics) by ictjobber: 1:02pm On Mar 07, 2019
GOVERNMENT really Need to start looking into the Affairs of the Church.. Honestly..... Things are getting out of hand

See my signature

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Little Girl Accused Of Witchcraft, Flogged Mercilessly During Deliverance (Pics) by Gossipninja: 1:33pm On Mar 07, 2019
cc: lalasticlala
Re: Little Girl Accused Of Witchcraft, Flogged Mercilessly During Deliverance (Pics) by Lizzysamuel(f): 4:10pm On Mar 07, 2019
ictjobber:
GOVERNMENT really Need to start looking into the Affairs of the Church.. Honestly

See my signature

They'll just politicize it.. I'm just tired of Naija...

1 Like

Re: Little Girl Accused Of Witchcraft, Flogged Mercilessly During Deliverance (Pics) by Satan66(m): 7:17pm On Mar 07, 2019
Dirty afonja woman, flog her
Re: Little Girl Accused Of Witchcraft, Flogged Mercilessly During Deliverance (Pics) by BOOMnaija(m): 7:17pm On Mar 07, 2019
WHO IS REALLY POSSESSED BETWEEN THE TWO?....

THE GIRL OR THE PERSON FLOGGING HER.

LIKE FOR THE FLOGGER,

SHARE FOR THE GIRL.

6 Likes

Re: Little Girl Accused Of Witchcraft, Flogged Mercilessly During Deliverance (Pics) by Innoxxacs: 7:18pm On Mar 07, 2019
ictjobber:
GOVERNMENT really Need to start looking into the Affairs of the Church.. Honestly

See my signature
trust me very soon they will
Re: Little Girl Accused Of Witchcraft, Flogged Mercilessly During Deliverance (Pics) by Lanretoye(m): 7:19pm On Mar 07, 2019
Plenty ppl for nl need that kind of deliverance.
Re: Little Girl Accused Of Witchcraft, Flogged Mercilessly During Deliverance (Pics) by Innoxxacs: 7:19pm On Mar 07, 2019

4 Likes

Re: Little Girl Accused Of Witchcraft, Flogged Mercilessly During Deliverance (Pics) by DICKstractor: 7:20pm On Mar 07, 2019
This is child abuse... Jesus did not deliver people this way na... The people involved should be arrested...

1 Like

Re: Little Girl Accused Of Witchcraft, Flogged Mercilessly During Deliverance (Pics) by BOOMnaija(m): 7:20pm On Mar 07, 2019
Lanretoye:
Plenty ppl for nl need that kind of deliverance.
Including u
Re: Little Girl Accused Of Witchcraft, Flogged Mercilessly During Deliverance (Pics) by Topmaike007(m): 7:21pm On Mar 07, 2019
cheesy this white garment again...
Re: Little Girl Accused Of Witchcraft, Flogged Mercilessly During Deliverance (Pics) by Topmaike007(m): 7:22pm On Mar 07, 2019
Re: Little Girl Accused Of Witchcraft, Flogged Mercilessly During Deliverance (Pics) by missCAPS: 7:22pm On Mar 07, 2019
Would have been a victim of this... I'm forever greatful for an educated and a thoughtful dad. Keep resting in peace papa, I'll always love you.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Preacher Begs For A Car, Tired Of Trekking (Video) / Man Dedicates His Soul To Satan On Facebook, Vows To Initiate Christians / Pastor Ifeanyi Adefarasin Dancing And Excited At Her 50th Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.